Hot Deal Can i Recharge Airtel from mail balance?

7030°
Deal Subedar
140
2400
35

Hi
Can i recharge with airtel special voucher such as tha 399 plan or 349 from main balance
If yes then how ?

43 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
51
305
4

try ussd options. 567# or *12111# .. any combination which shows special offers .

66
2618
75

*123*51#… Select your plan by replying 1,2,3 etc.

1
1698
23

Which mail gives you balance pm me

128
4286
62

Yes bro… dial *121# and select offers.
Choose the offers you want & click there and forwad. the process.

0
2761
90

what is the ussd for IDEA offers?

5
5686
77
mgr wrote:

what is the ussd for IDEA offers?

*121# for Tamil Nadu circle

24
6154
124

@Randomactz I spoke to airtel customercare regarding same..
399 – NO
349 – Yes
dont know why we cannot do 399 with balance !!

208
289
18

any current offers available, where discount is provided for Airtel ?

please share ifany one know, even i am looking for Airtel 399

Also, If any one is doing rc at discount, please pm me.

476
4370
52
yourwish wrote:

Which mail gives you balance pm me

mail does not give balance, but male does, specially if you are female

50
20
0

Hi
Can i recharge with airtel my offer Rs.93/- out of my main balance ?

If yes then how ?

52
190
8

ny1 got the answer..how to utilize balance for 1gb per fay recharge plans…

171
739
15

Vu. Looking for the answer sinve many days because i have so much balance in my sim

0
2212
30

airtel is mobikwik’s brother in showing wickedness
useless c**** company!
its owner is crying like a beggar after jio arrived lol

171
739
15
vishal_ag wrote:

airtel is mobikwik’s brother in showing wickedness
useless c**** company!
its owner is crying like a beggar after jio arrived https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
52
190
8

such a chu company..what to do with balance now…acchar dalu….if ny1 gets solution pls pm me also

50
38
0

hi guys!
Problem solved!
I have a main balance of rs500, but couldnt make use of it.
I tried many options but didnt worked.
But finally i got
DAIL *222# and select voice and then select what ever plan you want.
it will get activated as soon as you choose the option.
thank you enjoy

301
7495
181

Yes. It did work. And as you had already mentioned and which I had neglected to read properly it does get activated immediately upon choosing any option. No further consent is taken. KG to you. Now only bloody Idea remains.@lazyboii

262
2953
40

yes. download my Airtel app. P.S. special recharge cannot be recharged using account balance.

171
739
15
LIMBO wrote:

Yes. It did work. And as you had already mentioned and which I had neglected to read properly it does get activated immediately upon choosing any option. No further consent is taken. KG to you. Now only bloody Idea remains.@lazyboii

But there are no Combo/unlimited packs there cry sad

301
7495
181
Expand
lazyboii wrote:

But there are no Combo/unlimited packs there cry sad

Yes. There are. Almost every UL Voice+Data pack is listed! Don’t tell me its again a circle-specific thing.

171
739
15
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Yes. There are. Almost every UL Voice+Data pack is listed! Don’t tell me its again a circle-specific thing.

eek eek

Where are they?
By dialing *222# ???

301
7495
181
Expand
lazyboii wrote:
eek eek

Where are they?
By dialing *222# ???

Yes. Ofc. Do I have to post a ss again?

52
190
8
madhu.csoft290 wrote:

hi guys!
Problem solved!
I have a main balance of rs500, but couldnt make use of it.
I tried many options but didnt worked.
But finally i got
DAIL *222# and select voice and then select what ever plan you want.
it will get activated as soon as you choose the option.
thank you enjoy

whats the use of buying this..when we r getting unlimited daily options along with data …its like wasting ur money..which is stuck as balance

684
1737
18
Expand
baaz4u2007 wrote:

whats the use of buying this..when we r getting unlimited daily options along with data …its like wasting ur money..which is stuck as balance

Do 100 from Amazon and enjoy the 50CB… Repeat the process from 4-5 accounts… Then activate the plan from main balance.. This way you get the plan @30-40% off..

50
20
0

Yes, by using *222# able to activate plans from main balance but bad thing is, its not showing All plans / Our special offers.
Airtel is becoming worst day by day.

183
950
30

Download airtel app click on banner whichh shows 400 cashback on 399 or more then payment option will show recharge through main balance

52
190
8

do we need more than 400 balance to show this option ..i hav 100 balance but its not. showing

Missing