Can I use Zerodha Demat Account with other trading platforms?

75°
Deal Subedar
3
1645
9

Groww is about to start US stocks and I want to use Zerodha demat account in Groww, hence do not want to maintain multiple demant account

Is it possible to do so?
Similarly can I link zerodha demat to paytm money, intraday fees of paytm is less than zerodha,

For zerodha referral pm me. (I need 2 referral more to complete my set of 5 referral)

12 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
3
1645
9
dhinchakrohit wrote:

Yes u can

How to do that?
I do not see an option for that in groww or paytm money

230
671
11
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

How to do that?
I do not see an option for that in groww or paytm money

nobody will give such option online, need paperwork. As per sebi rule you can

230
671
11

One clarification…I think at a time only 1 trading account can be mapped to Zerodha demat. Pls check with CC once.

Some other brokers allow single denar multiple trading accounts linking too…

3
1645
9
dhinchakrohit wrote:

One clarification…I think at a time only 1 trading account can be mapped to Zerodha demat. Pls check with CC once.

Some other brokers allow single denar multiple trading accounts linking too…

The main question would be still if paytm or groww allow linking demat account with their trading platform. (Even if i close zerodha trading account)

230
671
11
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

The main question would be still if paytm or groww allow linking demat account with their trading platform. (Even if i close zerodha trading account)

U can link paytm demat with groww trading account and Vice-versa. But just check whether delivery of shares would be seamless or not. It’s a pain is what I’ve read….

Best is go for 2 in 1 with both brokers. Anyways u get CAS from depository.

3
1645
9
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

U can link paytm demat with groww trading account and Vice-versa. But just check whether delivery of shares would be seamless or not. It’s a pain is what I’ve read….

Best is go for 2 in 1 with both brokers. Anyways u get CAS from depository.

How to do that?

3
1645
9

CAS for tracking external investment.

I do not need to track rather take delivery of stocks in same demat account.

230
671
11
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

How to do that?

Need to speak with customer care of DP and get it done by filling form. Double check on seamless thing before proceeding.

202
1274
9

Off topic…what is DP charges….when i sell stock in zerodha …some 15.93 ll debited as DP charges

42
2860
58
Sm2698 wrote:

Off topic…what is DP charges….when i sell stock in zerodha …some 15.93 ll debited as DP charges

Depository participant chargers.. Those are nse / bse charges and will be levied on the net traded value

3
1645
9
Expand
adnan_d92 wrote:

Depository participant chargers.. Those are nse / bse charges and will be levied on the net traded value

Its 13.5 + GST
now 13 is divided into 2 things.

5.5 is charged by CDSL (DP) Depository Participant (The actual store of the demat account) and 8 is charged by demat

So, even you withdraw/sell 1 stock of 100 stock it will remain same (one type of stock)

Missing