Hotness can we port from Vodafone postpaid to xyz prepaid?

Hot Deal can we port from Vodafone postpaid to xyz prepaid?

1070°
Missing
Deal Subedar
63
1375
13

guys, need feedback.

anyone ported their postpaid number to a prepaid number of a different operator? i am on vodafone and want to drop it as rhey have rej3cted the prepaid conversion form without giving any reason.

18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
112
668
7

Yes….. No such restriction..

Just ensure that You clear all Dues of Voda Postpaid

Missing
suspended
0
3438
62
sifar wrote:

Yes….. No such restriction..

Just ensure that You clear all Dues of Voda Postpaid

I guess you cannot port from Vodafone post to XYZ pre. I tried in past porting Relaince to Airtel / Voda Pre and they refused saying porting has to be post to post or pre to pre.

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
668
7

then in that case, first Port Post-to-post ….. few days later, within the same Operator go for Post to Pre conversion

Missing
Deal Subedar
63
1375
13

Even other operators are playing the game of not losing fixed revenue of postpaid users.

Missing
Deal Subedar
155
2736
36

They wont let you go. Doesn’t matter how hard u try.
I dont knw why they are rejecting your application but most of the time they will ask for Rental or Electricity bill with your name to port to prepaid.

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2633
66

first convert from Voda Post to Voda Prepaid , after that u can move in any operator . This is the best solution .

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
270
1

postpaid to prepaid, prepaid to postpaid, GSM to CDMA :- Porting is possible between different service providers and also between different circles.
Read this → ( http://www.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/Cust... )
If you meet the eligibilty conditions, and still the mobile service provider denies port request, give a complaint to them.
If not solved, then post complaint on pgportal.gov.in

Missing
Critic
373
3274
44

Vodafone is well known for rejecting port requests on flimsy grounds.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

first convert from Voda Post to Voda Prepaid , after that u can move in any operator

Missing
Entertainer
57
36121
367
pkbansal2011330 wrote:

first convert from Voda Post to Voda Prepaid , after that u can move in any operator

Areyyy PK bhai, 1 saal puraani post hai.

Missing
Deal Subedar
181
1606
28
pkbansal2011330 wrote:

first convert from Voda Post to Voda Prepaid , after that u can move in any operator

Not necessary.. Just pay bill amount for next one week of porting date.. It will be ported

If your monthly bill amount is around 400 and you are giving porting application on 15th of month.. Then just pay advance bill of 15+7 days i.e. Around 300 rupees

Ported many numbers of my family from idea postpaid to others prepaid

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
chiraggyl170 wrote:

Not necessary.. Just pay bill amount for next one week of porting date.. It will be ported

If your monthly bill amount is around 400 and you are giving porting application on 15th of month.. Then just pay advance bill of 15+7 days i.e. Around 300 rupees

Ported many numbers of my family from idea postpaid to others prepaid

If i payed bill on 26th of this month then how can i port no

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

But id on this no is another one and billing address and alternate no is mine

Missing
Deal Cadet
130
118
4

I ported my idea postpaid to vodafone prepaid no problem occured
Ya in case of you have taken premium number from them by asking for postpaid connection they will reject your application for few months
Happened both situation with me on idea postpaid

Missing
Deal Subedar
181
1606
28
Expand
gouravnrng793 wrote:

If i payed bill on 26th of this month then how can i port no

U need to check ur bill cycle… If you paid till 25th then pay bill for today date+7days for porting – 25th

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
843
11
smartgeek wrote:

I ported my idea postpaid to vodafone prepaid no problem occured
Ya in case of you have taken premium number from them by asking for postpaid connection they will reject your application for few months
Happened both situation with me on idea postpaid

Usually they don’t do na.? Because postpaid to postpaid available not postpaid to prepaid .

Missing
Deal Cadet
130
118
4
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

Usually they don’t do na.? Because postpaid to postpaid available not postpaid to prepaid .

Possible sir ,within company also possible you just need to be clear in mind that you want to go in prepaid they will try their best to sell you lower value plans if you tell them you have money issues

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
843
11
Expand
smartgeek wrote:

Possible sir ,within company also possible you just need to be clear in mind that you want to go in prepaid they will try their best to sell you lower value plans if you tell them you have money issues

Yes . I will  send port out request

Missing