Can we share a vpn subscription like we do with netflix?

187°
Deal Cadet
xera0117

Anyone using a vpn right now or sharing slots? I am planning to buy a subscription or join someone else’s.

40 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:

Plenty of free vpn

True but they are not reliable and often terribly slow.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

How?

They get incredibly slow while browsing youtube etc. Also leaking of ip and we dont truly know whether they store or delete our data like browsing etc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
xera0117 wrote:

They get incredibly slow while browsing youtube etc. Also leaking of ip and we dont truly know whether they store or delete our data like browsing etc

Also leaking of ip and we dont truly know whether they store or delete our data like browsing etc
No vpn cares about your privacy. Every vpn is saving logs even if they say that they don’t.
There is no privacy if you want a fast streaming service.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

nord vpn you can find some accounts on web

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Majestic wrote:

nord vpn you can find some accounts on web

I had a notepad file with at least 500 usernames and passwords of not only nord but other vpn providers too. For some days they would work fine and then stop to even connect to a server. My hands got tired of constantly copy pasting the usernames so i left it cry

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Also leaking of ip and we dont truly know whether they store or delete our data like browsing etc
No vpn cares about your privacy. Every vpn is saving logs even if they say that they don’t.
There is no privacy if you want a fast streaming service.

Completely agree. All of them say they have a no log policy but we never know.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Get windscribe vpn “build your own plan” option for $2 per month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xera0117 wrote:

True but they are not reliable and often terribly slow.

USE EXPRESSVPN MOD….SPEED MUCH BETTER THAN ORIGINAL SPEEDAND ITS WORKING IN BSNLYOU CAN GUESS THE SPEED

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Why not just use Tor ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
BlueFlash wrote:

Why not just use Tor ?

TOR is ok for browsing but not for streaming. Plus javascript being recommended to turned off practically kills using any websites.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Also leaking of ip and we dont truly know whether they store or delete our data like browsing etc
No vpn cares about your privacy. Every vpn is saving logs even if they say that they don’t.
There is no privacy if you want a fast streaming service.

Laughing in mullvad and proton. Nothing is free on Internet, if its free you are the seller.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You can check out family plans of premium VPN, lookout for sale before buying.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xera0117 wrote:

They get incredibly slow while browsing youtube etc. Also leaking of ip and we dont truly know whether they store or delete our data like browsing etc

Just curious aisa kya secret dekhte youtube pe 🤔

Do you own Armoured bmw etc also?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Just curious aisa kya secret dekhte youtube pe 🤔

Do you own Armoured bmw etc also?

Anti bjp content grin tired_face sweat_smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
xera0117 wrote:

TOR is ok for browsing but not for streaming. Plus javascript being recommended to turned off practically kills using any websites.

Dunno for you then, but for me I use Tor (or Orbot for that instance) extensively for watching videos and it works pretty much without buffering on normal quality (not HD though); and as far as JS is concerned, you can keep them on unless you want strict browser fingerprinting…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

Dunno for you then, but for me I use Tor (or Orbot for that instance) extensively for watching videos and it works pretty much without buffering on normal quality (not HD though); and as far as JS is concerned, you can keep them on unless you want strict browser fingerprinting…

Ohh you use orbot on phone right? I was talking about vpn for pc grin

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
guest_999 wrote:

Get windscribe vpn “build your own plan” option for $2 per month.

+1
I use the free plan with 50gb monthly quota.
Never faced any speed problems.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Bhai link toh dekh lo ek baar, both redirects to same page. smile

I know bhai grin. Mene check kiya mullvad and other vpns ke baare me. Uske 1 of the best scores hai.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

+1
I use the free plan with 50gb monthly quota.
Never faced any speed problems.

You won’t face it for “normal usage” but you will if downloading large files at certain times of the day. smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Bimbasar wrote:

Laughing in mullvad and proton. Nothing is free on Internet, if its free you are the seller.

Didn’t get you bro.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Didn’t get you bro.

He is basically saying their is nothing free in this world so if some company say service is free then they are getting their money by selling you/your data.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

He is basically saying their is nothing free in this world so if some company say service is free then they are getting their money by selling you/your data.

The guy mentioned other vpn’s names so I thought that he was endorsing them

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
billubakra wrote:

The guy mentioned other vpn’s names so I thought that he was endorsing them

He kind of is as those vpn have high score on privacy in that vpn review list while still being free(of course it comes at the cost of other restrictions).

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

He kind of is as those vpn have high score on privacy in that vpn review list while still being free(of course it comes at the cost of other restrictions).

Still they will bow down when “ordered” to present logs by uncle sam.

Missing