Hot Deal Cheap and Best DC/CC with Airport Lounge access

384°
Deal Lieutenant
0
3134
33

Hi Dimers,

I am having APay ICICI, SimplyClick, HDFC MoneyBack cards with me but none of them offer free Airport Lounge access.

Surrendered HDFC Easyshop Platinum DC I found it of no use.

Now I am looking for a CC/DC providing Lounge access.

Previously, Paytm Rupay Platinum DC was offering Airport Lounge access but that too stopped.

Need ur suggestions for cheap and best cards for Airport lounges with other benefits.

PS: I am looking for a MasterCard Card because of their network.

64 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
61
120
2

Rupay Platinum Debit Card Offers Free Airport Lounge Access. Also, you can apply for Axis Neo credit card which is lifetime free.

53
342
4

I got a salary account with axis. I work for PSU, so got rupay platinum debit card with 2 per quarter. Check with axis or other banks for salary accounts and rupay platinum debit card.

174
1563
8

@Sins1995 Please mention the banks with whom you have savings accounts with; certain cheap DCs provide lounge access too

0
3134
33
BlueFlash wrote:

@Sins1995 Please mention the banks with whom you have savings accounts with; certain cheap DCs provide lounge access too

Having Savings account with HDFC and SBI.

Found SBI Platinum International Debit Card to be the cheapest option with 175+GST as AMC. But, read here that SBI is only issuing Rupay cards now even though site shows MC/Visa varients.

I was looking for MasterCard varient.
Is Rupay lounge network any good? Heard that lounges sometimes don’t honor access with Rupay cards..
@neo13

0
3134
33
rising_style wrote:

Rupay Platinum Debit Card Offers Free Airport Lounge Access. Also, you can apply for Axis Neo credit card which is lifetime free.

Axis Neo offers lounge access? Which variant does it offer? VISA/MC??

174
1563
8
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Having Savings account with HDFC and SBI.

Found SBI Platinum International Debit Card to be the cheapest option with 175+GST as AMC. But, read here that SBI is only issuing Rupay cards now even though site shows MC/Visa varients.

I was looking for MasterCard varient.
Is Rupay lounge network any good? Heard that lounges sometimes don’t honor access with Rupay cards..
@neo13

HDFC DCs are all costly nowadays (500+ mostly) sad
That SBI DC is good, but yeah they might not issue it.
Axis has some DCs, but lowest one is 300rs.

294
7255
74

Open Axis bank Priority account and priority debit card(Master card) offers lounge access.
Both Priority account and DC are free of cost. Initial funding may be required.

61
120
2
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Axis Neo offers lounge access? Which variant does it offer? VISA/MC??

I have got the Visa variant

47
1386
22

@Sins1995 for DC, you can open with IDFC first… MAB 25k (0 if the salary account)… you get 250 Rs BMS cashback per month with 2 lounge access per quarter. PM me for the referral.

606
13567
170
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Having Savings account with HDFC and SBI.

Found SBI Platinum International Debit Card to be the cheapest option with 175+GST as AMC. But, read here that SBI is only issuing Rupay cards now even though site shows MC/Visa varients.

I was looking for MasterCard varient.
Is Rupay lounge network any good? Heard that lounges sometimes don’t honor access with Rupay cards..
@neo13

apply HDFC RuPay platinum debit card or any other PSU, Private bank, small finance bank, NSDL Payments bank RuPay platinum debit card

Note - dnt misuse free Airport Lounge access, some customer open bank account only for Airport Lounge access, All Airport Lounge access bill paid by banks.

SBI also have RuPay-JCB Global card

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/631638/medium/6865477FW5WAdh.jpg?1597678690

JCB provides international services such as in-city card member lounges, called JCB Plaza Lounge, in USA, France, Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore as well as JCB Plaza in Japan and round the year merchant promotions all over the world.

also unlimited free Airport Lounge access on selected countries

https://www.global.jcb/en/consumers/platinum/ai...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/631639/medium/6865477OwK2WNI.jpg?1597678695

JCB PLAZA -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/631640/medium/6865477ZGYFKML.jpg?1597678700

Hawaii Wikiki Trolley for Free -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/631641/medium/6865477MLFFZth.jpg?1597678704

Canara bank/PNB/ICICI Bank etc also launch RuPay “Select” Debit card (super premium card) -

Canara bank & PNB charge Rs1000 for issuing RuPay “Select” Debit card (super premium card)

2 times quarterly Free Airport Lounge access for RuPay “Select” Debit card (super premium card) -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/631642/medium/6865477tnZq5CQ.jpg?1597678708

ICICI Bank RuPay “Coral” debit card & issuing charge i think Rs599 -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/631643/medium/6865477YS438yu.jpg?1597678710

53
342
4
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Having Savings account with HDFC and SBI.

Found SBI Platinum International Debit Card to be the cheapest option with 175+GST as AMC. But, read here that SBI is only issuing Rupay cards now even though site shows MC/Visa varients.

I was looking for MasterCard varient.
Is Rupay lounge network any good? Heard that lounges sometimes don’t honor access with Rupay cards..
@neo13

Even I heard the same. Paytm offered rupay platinum for just 150, may be people misused it. Now Paytm is not offering lounge access.

I just got a job and applied for salary account. No experience with this card. But here it says ‘First come first served for lounge access’. I have read somewhere that they declined access on this basis.

141
1445
84
Expand
neo13 wrote:

Even I heard the same. Paytm offered rupay platinum for just 150, may be people misused it. Now Paytm is not offering lounge access.

I just got a job and applied for salary account. No experience with this card. But here it says ‘First come first served for lounge access’. I have read somewhere that they declined access on this basis.

People doesnt misuse it , they have utilised more than paytm expectation.

53
342
4
Expand
titamazon wrote:

People doesnt misuse it , they have utilised more than paytm expectation.

This is the right word :p

0
3134
33

@abhishek012 Thanks for your suggestions mate.

But the main question is -
Is Rupay lounge network any good? Heard that lounges sometimes don’t honor access with Rupay cards..

I was looking for MasterCard varient.

141
1445
84
Sins1995 wrote:

@abhishek012 Thanks for your suggestions mate.

But the main question is -
Is Rupay lounge network any good? Heard that lounges sometimes don’t honor access with Rupay cards..

I was looking for MasterCard varient.

I tried once and they deined sir unka server down rahta hai nahi chalega card. WTF

Luckily i had another care also else feals very embarassed ki muft me khane chale ate hai, paisa lageha to bhag gaya.

0
3134
33
Expand
titamazon wrote:

I tried once and they deined sir unka server down rahta hai nahi chalega card. WTF

Luckily i had another care also else feals very embarassed ki muft me khane chale ate hai, paisa lageha to bhag gaya.

Exactly. Ye face nai karna mujhe.. stuck_out_tongue
That’s why looking for MC varient to be on a safer side..

606
13567
170
Sins1995 wrote:

@abhishek012 Thanks for your suggestions mate.

But the main question is -
Is Rupay lounge network any good? Heard that lounges sometimes don’t honor access with Rupay cards..

I was looking for MasterCard varient.

yes, no problem on RuPay lounge network.

already told you dnt misuse free Airport Lounge access, some customer open zero bank account & issue RuPay platinum card only for Airport Lounge access, All Airport Lounge access bill paid by banks.

So, those who misuse RuPay platinum card Airport Lounge access, bank disabled the Airport Lounge access service for next quarter.

thats why you heard some people said RuPay lounge not working.

maintain atleast 5k or 10k minimum balance on your private bank account and also use your RuPay platinum debit card for other online/offline transaction too.

606
13567
170
Sins1995 wrote:

@abhishek012 Thanks for your suggestions mate.

But the main question is -
Is Rupay lounge network any good? Heard that lounges sometimes don’t honor access with Rupay cards..

I was looking for MasterCard varient.

why are you looking for MasterCard variant ?

if you dnt like RuPay, then go for Visa card variant.

no difference between MasterCard or Visa card

but MasterCard is an anti-Indian company.

Indian origin MasterCard’s CEO, CTO and all Indian origin MasterCard’s Employees post & retweet anti-Indian post they abuse Indian govt, Indian people etc.

Visa card is also American company but i never see or heard any anti-Indian post from Visa card company.

606
13567
170
Expand
titamazon wrote:

I tried once and they deined sir unka server down rahta hai nahi chalega card. WTF

Luckily i had another care also else feals very embarassed ki muft me khane chale ate hai, paisa lageha to bhag gaya.

lol, tum misuse kiye honge, isilye banks bol dete ha accept maat karne ko ya bank disabled kar dete ha Airport Lounge access.

Paytm bank ka RuPay card aane k baad max log RuPay card ko sirf Airport Lounge access use karne k liye rakhte the aur dusre bank k visa/mastercard se baki k transaction karte the.

jisse bank ko visa/mastercard se income hote the aur aaj bhi jada income visa/mastercard se hote, kyunki aaj bhi minimum balance 10k rakhne wale bhi visa/mastercard ka use karte ha.

bank ko jada income aate ha visa/mastercard se isilye Airport Lounge k bills pay karne me bank ko problem nhi hota ha.

time lagega jab RuPay/visa/Mastercard equally use hone lagega and approx same profit aane lagega. phir banks aise nhi karega except woh bank customers ko jo zero balance account open kar k RuPay Platinum card le lete ha.

101
462
8
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Gone are those days bro.

How come? I was told when I got this debit card that airport lounge access exists and If I remember correctly I used it in nov’ last year.

0
2212
30

Are airport lounge open now?

Anyone travelled from Chennai?

0
12098
221
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

lol, tum misuse kiye honge, isilye banks bol dete ha accept maat karne ko ya bank disabled kar dete ha Airport Lounge access.

Paytm bank ka RuPay card aane k baad max log RuPay card ko sirf Airport Lounge access use karne k liye rakhte the aur dusre bank k visa/mastercard se baki k transaction karte the.

jisse bank ko visa/mastercard se income hote the aur aaj bhi jada income visa/mastercard se hote, kyunki aaj bhi minimum balance 10k rakhne wale bhi visa/mastercard ka use karte ha.

bank ko jada income aate ha visa/mastercard se isilye Airport Lounge k bills pay karne me bank ko problem nhi hota ha.

time lagega jab RuPay/visa/Mastercard equally use hone lagega and approx same profit aane lagega. phir banks aise nhi karega except woh bank customers ko jo zero balance account open kar k RuPay Platinum card le lete ha.

grinning
0
3134
33
Expand
sobirvs wrote:

How come? I was told when I got this debit card that airport lounge access exists and If I remember correctly I used it in nov’ last year.

Yeah.. Now they stopped AFAIK.
Confirm with CC once.

0
3134
33
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

why are you looking for MasterCard variant ?

if you dnt like RuPay, then go for Visa card variant.

no difference between MasterCard or Visa card

but MasterCard is an anti-Indian company.

Indian origin MasterCard’s CEO, CTO and all Indian origin MasterCard’s Employees post & retweet anti-Indian post they abuse Indian govt, Indian people etc.

Visa card is also American company but i never see or heard any anti-Indian post from Visa card company.

Bhai.. Personal dushmani nai h mujhe kisi se. sweat_smile

I always support RUPAY and INDIA.

But, Visa ka lounge tieups kam hai aur MC me better lounges hai. Rupay ka lounge service me thoda doubt tha..

69
1097
5

If possible swap moneyback for millenia credit card.
Better card with lounge access too. HDFC gives it free too on certain criteria.

69
1097
5
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Indian origin MasterCard’s CEO, CTO and all Indian origin MasterCard’s Employees post & retweet anti-Indian post they abuse Indian govt, Indian people etc.

Ye kab hua ?

204
5619
59

Check icici bank gem stone debit cards, they have good options.

Missing