Cheapest SHITtel recharge

270°
suspended
62
1257
4

Which is the cheapest SHITtel/CHORtel recharge? Need to send a sms to port this number.
If one is not recharging with the 50-60rs. recharge to keep the incoming facility on then after how many days will they block the number permanently or issue it to someone else?

50 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
47917
411

Caution : Remember, don’t do a 19₹ recharge if anybody tells you. I did that but sms doesn’t work with this.

62
1257
4
saucap wrote:

Caution : Remember, don’t do a 19₹ recharge if anybody tells you. I did that but sms doesn’t work with this.

Iske ilava sasta vala kaun sa hai bhai?
Aur dusre swal baare pta hai kuch?

0
1430
4
saucap wrote:

Caution : Remember, don’t do a 19₹ recharge if anybody tells you. I did that but sms doesn’t work with this.

Yes!!!
Even if you have main balance!

1
11057
72

28days validity recharge is needed to send a sms(that’s the another bs from them.)
so do a ₹49 recharge it will work.
About the deactivation no one can tell exactly. But I had a no. Which I use to keep like that for months sometimes like 3-4 or even more.
No. Don’t get blocked and issued to someone so easily.
Even if you do the cheapest recharge available in 3-4 months you are good to go.

62
1257
4
Ash-D wrote:

28days validity recharge is needed to send a sms(that’s the another bs from them.)
so do a ₹49 recharge it will work.
About the deactivation no one can tell exactly. But I had a no. Which I use to keep like that for months sometimes like 3-4 or even more.
No. Don’t get blocked and issued to someone so easily.
Even if you do the cheapest recharge available in 3-4 months you are good to go.

Do we get some balance or free sms in this pack to send that sms?
I am porting to jio only because no recharge for incoming is needed. Do they really keep the incoming active as mentioned somewhere in one of the threads?

9
2157
31
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Do we get some balance or free sms in this pack to send that sms?
I am porting to jio only because no recharge for incoming is needed. Do they really keep the incoming active as mentioned somewhere in one of the threads?

If you want only incoming then better port to bsnl.

1
11057
72
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Do we get some balance or free sms in this pack to send that sms?
I am porting to jio only because no recharge for incoming is needed. Do they really keep the incoming active as mentioned somewhere in one of the threads?

₹38 secondary Balance to send message and calls with 28 days validity.
You can keep the airtel sim till that period after recharge and port to Jio before expiry (sent port message before 28 days).
I have primary jio sim so can’t say for sure myself but my sis got 2nd jio sims recently and on other no. plan is expiring on 30th Nov so can update after that only.
But as I have heard from everyone it does even that’s the reason I ported her other airtel no. to Jio

62
1257
4
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

₹38 secondary Balance to send message and calls with 28 days validity.
You can keep the airtel sim till that period after recharge and port to Jio before expiry (sent port message before 28 days).
I have primary jio sim so can’t say for sure myself but my sis got 2nd jio sims recently and on other no. plan is expiring on 30th Nov so can update after that only.
But as I have heard from everyone it does even that’s the reason I ported her other airtel no. to Jio

Thanks. Can we do calling by that balance?

51
670
3
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

₹38 secondary Balance to send message and calls with 28 days validity.
You can keep the airtel sim till that period after recharge and port to Jio before expiry (sent port message before 28 days).
I have primary jio sim so can’t say for sure myself but my sis got 2nd jio sims recently and on other no. plan is expiring on 30th Nov so can update after that only.
But as I have heard from everyone it does even that’s the reason I ported her other airtel no. to Jio

my jio number stopped working totally after 90days of GP1 expiry. It seems like GP2 duration is 90days (which follows after GP1).

62
1257
4
Expand
desidime__admin wrote:

my jio number stopped working totally after 90days of GP1 expiry. It seems like GP2 duration is 90days (which follows after GP1).

Yeh GP kya hai? And when was your sim activated?
What is the lowest recharge needed for jio?

51
670
3
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Yeh GP kya hai? And when was your sim activated?
What is the lowest recharge needed for jio?

grace period.
I don’t use jio anymore. Switched to airtel for much lower min. recharge per month.
I guess lowest is rs.149/month.

62
1257
4
Expand
desidime__admin wrote:

grace period.
I don’t use jio anymore. Switched to airtel for much lower min. recharge per month.
I guess lowest is rs.149/month.

149 just to keep the incoming? Others operators are offering for around 50-60. SHITtel is cheaper than jio? Which plan are you using?

105
5872
55
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Bro after how much time do they disable a number if not recharged?

If 90 days of no outgoing and incoming call/text or no data, then high chances of number getting deactivated.

51
670
3
Expand
billubakra wrote:

149 just to keep the incoming? Others operators are offering for around 50-60. SHITtel is cheaper than jio? Which plan are you using?

I use rs.49 with airtel. Atleast their customer service is much better than JIO. Jio/Jiomart/AJIO customer service is just pathetic.

113
3534
49

Must be a coincidence. I was about to create a new thread for airtel query. See my relative has an airtel number and upon calling it says the number you have dialled is invalid. Can’t recall when the last recharge was done, maybe 6 months back. If i recharge with 49 will it be activated? I contacted airtel CC but they are saying they can’t see the number as airtel prepaid number and advised to go to a airtel store. Can anyone tell me please whether 49 recharge will restore the number?

0
47917
411
ithehappy wrote:

Must be a coincidence. I was about to create a new thread for airtel query. See my relative has an airtel number and upon calling it says the number you have dialled is invalid. Can’t recall when the last recharge was done, maybe 6 months back. If i recharge with 49 will it be activated? I contacted airtel CC but they are saying they can’t see the number as airtel prepaid number and advised to go to a airtel store. Can anyone tell me please whether 49 recharge will restore the number?

Try initiating a 10₹ recharge first using Airtel site itself. It will immediately tell you if its still a valid Airtel number or not. In case it is, don’t complete recharge, download Airtel app and try to login. Check if its sending login OTP or not. If it doesn’t then locha hai. Now complete your recharge for 10₹ using UPI from Airtel site itself. If its a successful top-up, you will receive an sms on Airtel sim. If you receive sms then login into MyAirtel app and check all details of sim owner in profile. Only after then you initiate 49₹ or whatever recharge.

In case, your first recharge fails you might have to re-verify sim owners details by fingerprint Aadhar authorization on Airtel store.

0
12766
135
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Bro after how much time do they disable a number if not recharged?

Good question.
For airtel nos, I make sure I recharge my sim cards once in every 3 months so as to avoid sim deactivation. Hope this clarifies.
#ApkaApnaJJ smile

107
634
3

just keep your main balance above 20 RS then no telecom company can deactivate your sim..its a supreme court order….my airtel sim is working in same way from last three years without any recharge………..

107
634
3
ithehappy wrote:

Must be a coincidence. I was about to create a new thread for airtel query. See my relative has an airtel number and upon calling it says the number you have dialled is invalid. Can’t recall when the last recharge was done, maybe 6 months back. If i recharge with 49 will it be activated? I contacted airtel CC but they are saying they can’t see the number as airtel prepaid number and advised to go to a airtel store. Can anyone tell me please whether 49 recharge will restore the number?

once a sim is closed….you cant reactivate it by any means…personally seen 3-4 cases…..at airtel store…

51
2169
8
tusharrai87839 wrote:

just keep your main balance above 20 RS then no telecom company can deactivate your sim..its a supreme court order….my airtel sim is working in same way from last three years without any recharge………..

Do you still receive banking sms like OTP without recharge?

62
1257
4
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Good question.
For airtel nos, I make sure I recharge my sim cards once in every 3 months so as to avoid sim deactivation. Hope this clarifies.
#ApkaApnaJJ smile

Jio mein yeh locha hai ki nahi? Users have different opinions here.

62
1257
4
tusharrai87839 wrote:

just keep your main balance above 20 RS then no telecom company can deactivate your sim..its a supreme court order….my airtel sim is working in same way from last three years without any recharge………..

Source?

0
12766
135
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Jio mein yeh locha hai ki nahi? Users have different opinions here.

Jio me chalta hai.
3 months rule in Airtel is what i follow to be on the safer side.

Missing