CHEAT & FRAUD WEBSITE

100°
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

FLIPKART IS A CHEAT & FRAUD ONLINE SITE . DON’ T BUY ANY PRODUCT FOR FLIPKART , THIS IS THE FRAUD ONLINE SHOPPING SITE . I ORDERED SMART BAND ORDER ID : OD118959339908626000 WHEN I RECEIVED A PRODUCT THERE IS ANOTHER BAND INSIDE THE BOX I REQUEST FOR REFUND FLIPKART REJECTED MY REFUND 3 TIMES AND REPALCEMENT ALSO REJECTED 3 TIMES . FLIPKART BOTHERING ME SO MUCH AND MENTALLY HARASSED . IF YOU READ MY REVIEW THEN THERE IS ONLY ONE SUGGESTION DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT BAD CUSTOMER SUPPORT ALSO .WHEN I CONNECT TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT THEY SAID ME CONCERNED TEAM WILL CONNECT YOU BUT THE CONCERNED TEAM NEVER CONTACT ME

6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
194
6290
70
jeevanreddy58 wrote:

Ya.. returns and refunds a bit hassle on fk

They favor sellers too much.
Recently ordered assuming its from Brand MeeMee
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/meemee-unbreakable-au...
When I mentioned this in review how seller is cheating they rejected my review.
I did not return b’cos FK is crazy and can block my account. Toys are just ok may be worth Rs200 and China local brand products not MeeMee, even name is not seen anywhere

4
5514
58
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

They favor sellers too much.
Recently ordered assuming its from Brand MeeMee
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/meemee-unbreakable-au...
When I mentioned this in review how seller is cheating they rejected my review.
I did not return b’cos FK is crazy and can block my account. Toys are just ok may be worth Rs200 and China local brand products not MeeMee, even name is not seen anywhere

Reviews should be only about the product not about seller or flipkart.

194
6290
70
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Reviews should be only about the product not about seller or flipkart.

But I can see hell lot of reviews mentioning about seller and FK.
They allow review if its +ve about seller and FK smile

Did not pursue because i had GV balance and coins.

4
5514
58
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

But I can see hell lot of reviews mentioning about seller and FK.
They allow review if its +ve about seller and FK smile

Did not pursue because i had GV balance and coins.

I am just saying. If they rejected it it’s okay. Write a review only about product. They will accept.

138
4037
23
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

But I can see hell lot of reviews mentioning about seller and FK.
They allow review if its +ve about seller and FK smile

Did not pursue because i had GV balance and coins.

Good choice.
I created return of a wrong item for 2-3 times as seller was rejecting my return and finally they blocked my account which had 4k balance.

Missing