Cheated by DRIVEZY (A.S. JUSTRIDE TOURS AND TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED) 

211°
Deal Subedar
93
2310
5

I became partner with drivezy in 2019, I bought an Activa 5G and gave it to drivezy as a partner in collaboration with them in lieu with the share in earnings by that scooty via renting it.
Last year due to pandemic they broke the contract from there side only stating the fact that lockdown has given them huge losses so they are not in the state of running the business in my collaboration.  They asked me to take the bike with me or they can also help me to sell the bike. I asked them to sell the scooty. After 3 month they said that they are not able to find a buyer and when I sent someone to get the bike yesterday , Drivezy personnel said that the bike has been stolen yesterday itself. Now they are asking me to go to police to file an application for theft. But I haven’t took the keys nor the documents from them and nothing in writing also that I’m taking the possession of the bike.
Now they are not entertaining my call and also not replying on email.
The company is a fraudster.

21 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
217
686
10

That’s sad you have to file a complaint against drivezy. Do u have any agreement? As u have contacted with him do u have contract copy?

93
2310
5
kamleshdd wrote:

That’s sad you have to file a complaint. Do u have any agreement?

Yeah..I have that.. but I’m not able to find that how can I file the FIR in BENGALURU online

0
8156
59

File a case against them instead.
It was their responsibility and they should take care of it.

217
686
10

Have they given in written that bike has stolen or can’t complete contract because of pandemic issue? If not then file complaint against fraud and denial of agreement plus claim for the lost of bike which was in possession of them at time of stolen.

217
686
10
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Yeah..I have that.. but I’m not able to find that how can I file the FIR in BENGALURU online

File complaint in nearby police station or cybercell.

93
2310
5
kamleshdd wrote:

Have they given in written that bike has stolen or can’t complete contract because of pandemic issue? If not then file complaint against fraud and denial of agreement plus claim for the lost of bike which was in possession of them at time of stolen.

Told me verbally yesterday that the bike is stolen. When I asked them to file police complaints for the theft they denied saying that you should only file the case.

217
686
10
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Told me verbally yesterday that the bike is stolen. When I asked them to file police complaints for the theft they denied saying that you should only file the case.

File a complaint as soon as possible against drivezy they hold the possession of bike. It’s their responsibility. Mention all problems and issue u faced in ur complaint with contents written in above comment.

93
2310
5
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

File a complaint as soon as possible against drivezy they hold the possession of bike. It’s their responsibility. Mention all problems and issue u faced in ur complaint with contents written in above comment.

Will do it by evening itself..thanks brother

217
686
10
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Will do it by evening itself..thanks brother

Also ask details from manager of drivezy why such things happened and what he can do now for recovery?

93
2310
5
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Also ask details from manager of drivezy why such things happened and what he can do now for recovery?

He is not responding over call or email.

194
6242
70
kamleshdd wrote:

Have they given in written that bike has stolen or can’t complete contract because of pandemic issue? If not then file complaint against fraud and denial of agreement plus claim for the lost of bike which was in possession of them at time of stolen.

+1
Do not try to file FIR for stolen bike, because its not in your possession.
Drivezy should file FIR for stolen bike from their premises or custody

93
2310
5
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

+1
Do not try to file FIR for stolen bike, because its not in your possession.
Drivezy should file FIR for stolen bike from their premises or custody

I’m not filing fir for stolen bike.. I’m filing fir for not giving me possession of the bike.

62
1222
4

Tu vohi hai na jo activa ke 30-35 hazaar mang rha tha pichle dino?
Send a mail here [email protected], [email protected] Explain them everywhting. I hope that they won’t reply. Document this mail and all the recordings. DO NOT FILE A FIR. It will go against you in the long run. Talk to some good lawyer.
P.S. This journey is gonna be hard bro. Don’t loose faith. Maha Chu*iya system we have here.

0
8156
59
billubakra wrote:

Tu vohi hai na jo activa ke 30-35 hazaar mang rha tha pichle dino?
Send a mail here [email protected], [email protected] Explain them everywhting. I hope that they won’t reply. Document this mail and all the recordings. DO NOT FILE A FIR. It will go against you in the long run. Talk to some good lawyer.
P.S. This journey is gonna be hard bro. Don’t loose faith. Maha Chu*iya system we have here.

Agree better to see a lawyer first try to sort it out through him maybe just legal notices would do the work.
If doesn’t he can suggest the further steps without getting into any mess.

93
2310
5
billubakra wrote:

Tu vohi hai na jo activa ke 30-35 hazaar mang rha tha pichle dino?
Send a mail here [email protected], [email protected] Explain them everywhting. I hope that they won’t reply. Document this mail and all the recordings. DO NOT FILE A FIR. It will go against you in the long run. Talk to some good lawyer.
P.S. This journey is gonna be hard bro. Don’t loose faith. Maha Chu*iya system we have here.

Haan wahi scooty hai..jo bol rha chori ho gyi hai..

62
1222
4
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Agree better to see a lawyer first try to sort it out through him maybe just legal notices would do the work.
If doesn’t he can suggest the further steps without getting into any mess.

Sending a mail to the founders is of no harm to op.

194
6242
70
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Haan wahi scooty hai..jo bol rha chori ho gyi hai..

I am sure its not stolen, they are lying

93
2310
5
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

I am sure its not stolen, they are lying

I know that very well..otherwise the drivezy personnel would have reached to police first.

0
6795
118
Ash-D wrote:

File a case against them instead.
It was their responsibility and they should take care of it.

+1 they are just giving silly excuses.
You should directly file a FIR and lodge a complaint on pg portal.

Missing