Hot Deal Chhattisgarh: 22 jawans killed, 31 injured in deadly encounter with Naxals on Sukma-Bijapur border

493°
Pro Blogger
6
15144
137
Chhattisgarh: 22 jawans killed, 31 injured in deadly encounter with Naxals on Sukma-Bijapur border

At least 22 jawans were killed and 31 sustained injuries in the deadly encounter between security forces and Naxals in Tarrem, along the Sukma-Bijapur border in Chhattisgarh.
source: https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/chh...sg
RIP to the deceased soldiers. 🙏

Deal Wiki

Missing CRPF jawan alive, will not harm him: Maoists in Chhattisgarh ‘send message’
CRPF jawan, identified as Rakeshwar Singh Manhas from Jammu, has been missing since Maoists attacked a security team Saturday. CRPF says negotiations are on to rescue him.
https://theprint.in/india/missing-crpf-jawan-al...

Good news

Chhattisgarh: Naxals free CRPF jawan Rakeshwar Singh Manhas abducted after Bijapur encounter; family rejoices
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news...

56 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
665
4667
53

Read in newspaper, the thing that caught my attention was “usage of mortars” by both sides.
https://newsindiaplus24.com/chhattisgarh-maoist...

The Maoists are believed to have suffered heavy casualties, the Chhhattisgarh home minister said, adding both parties used mortars and sophisticated weapons in the face-off.

6
15144
137
guest_999 wrote:

Read in newspaper, the thing that caught my attention was “usage of mortars” by both sides.
https://newsindiaplus24.com/chhattisgarh-maoist...

The Maoists are believed to have suffered heavy casualties, the Chhhattisgarh home minister said, adding both parties used mortars and sophisticated weapons in the face-off.

So, Maoists are heavily armed. They are like this always. But Govts never take drastic measures against them. Question is, how do they get the funds???

67
523
4
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

So, Maoists are heavily armed. They are like this always. But Govts never take drastic measures against them. Question is, how do they get the funds???

Shell corporation , local shopkeepers n contractors etc

Meanwhile Mota bhai iz buzy campaigning in WB

6
15144
137
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

Shell corporation , local shopkeepers n contractors etc

Meanwhile Mota bhai iz buzy campaigning in WB

Nopes. The weapons, they use, are military grade. Cheap money can’t buy them. And I am reading about these things since I was a kid, I am a 90s kid. Govt has launched plans to make those Maoists to join mainstream society. Big example is our Mithun Chakraborty. He was a Maoist. But surgical results are not obtaining

157
10518
125
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

Shell corporation , local shopkeepers n contractors etc

Meanwhile Mota bhai iz buzy campaigning in WB

he is winning all as per his intuition

1,263
12315
41

Rip to soldiers who died !

It was an ambush while searching for a leader responsible for many massacres including those of Congress leaders in 2013.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Naxal_atta...

Absolute exploitation of children & women takes place in their camps & strongholds. Fear keeps their flock together.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/15-j...

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/chhat...

0
2661
174

RIP Brave Hearts cry

134
4513
15
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

Shell corporation , local shopkeepers n contractors etc

Meanwhile Mota bhai iz buzy campaigning in WB

Ha Aur apke Bhupesh Bghel to Assam me Naxals ko marne ki planning karne gaye the??
Jab CM hi pradesh se bahar hai to kaise kuchh hoga??

665
4667
53
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

So, Maoists are heavily armed. They are like this always. But Govts never take drastic measures against them. Question is, how do they get the funds???

Funds mostly from Pakistan through hawala & weapons from China via Nepal Maoists & Pakistan via ISI as per reports.

127
1081
5

I am from chhattisgarh. Yaha congress hai , koi action nahi lega

49
179
2

yeh saare attacks and killing jb election ke waqt hi kyu hota hai??

230
1801
9
Expand
Wander-lust wrote:

Ha Aur apke Bhupesh Bghel to Assam me Naxals ko marne ki planning karne gaye the??
Jab CM hi pradesh se bahar hai to kaise kuchh hoga??

Bhai CM PM sabko election dikhta hai. Naxal attack, corona spread nahi.

127
1081
5

No action with be taken by state govt thats for sure because both are same

127
1081
5
Expand
Wander-lust wrote:

Ha Aur apke Bhupesh Bghel to Assam me Naxals ko marne ki planning karne gaye the??
Jab CM hi pradesh se bahar hai to kaise kuchh hoga??

Bhai chhattisgarh se ho ??

134
4513
15
Expand
badkarma wrote:

Bhai chhattisgarh se ho ??

Nahi bhai… But its on over the news

665
4667
53
pranavcool wrote:

yeh saare attacks and killing jb election ke waqt hi kyu hota hai??

Lax security as focus more on politicians/important places/election states.

50
143
4
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

Shell corporation , local shopkeepers n contractors etc

Meanwhile Mota bhai iz buzy campaigning in WB

Motabhai has cut short his visit(only 1 out of 3 rallies attended) and went to delhi

51
438
3

Deshdrohi!
It all opposition planning to insult our Godi ji. Dont you know , unhone already Demonitization karke AATANKWADIYO, NAXALS, MAOIST, PAKISTAN, CHINA KI REEDH KI HADDI tod di h. Ye attack Nehru ki galti ki wajah se hua h. Godiji is incarnation of supreme God of all universe. It is definately fake news thats why, no Godi Media news channel is showing this incident. Dont spread these fake news to defame our true patriot lion Godi ji.
😡

50
458
6
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

Mota bhai

just for clarity… is that in Hindi or in Gujarati?
[fatso👴🏼 | or | elder brother? @motabhaii as in @mukesh ]

51
438
3
Expand
raman12 wrote:

Motabhai has cut short his visit(only 1 out of 3 rallies attended) and went to delhi

At least Man Mohan Singh KADE SHABDO ME NINDA to kar dete the. Abhi wala “SHER” to action to duur, juban bhi ni kholta. But election rallies m 56 inch ki jubaan non stop chalu rahti h.

50
458
6

topic on the way to being shifted to “Political and Social” now!


just another overloading on @mj911 @floriya or whoever is looking into it.

127
1081
5

Baghel is pet dog of naxal. some of the naxal have even infiltrated the government.

Naxal operative N Venkat Rao, who was arrested from Rajanandgaon, got bail as CG government don’t show any interest. CM Bhupesh Baghel spoke against the detention of Jean Dreze, who is an important link of urban Naxals, and third Chhattisgarh government has said that it will initiate peace talks with Naxals

125
1237
17
badkarma wrote:

Baghel is pet dog of naxal. some of the naxal have even infiltrated the government.

Naxal operative N Venkat Rao, who was arrested from Rajanandgaon, got bail as CG government don’t show any interest. CM Bhupesh Baghel spoke against the detention of Jean Dreze, who is an important link of urban Naxals, and third Chhattisgarh government has said that it will initiate peace talks with Naxals

Hmm..From Which City U r  @badkarma

270
748
10

There is a viral video of election strategist Prashant Kishore where he talking about how BJP can benefit from attack on Paramilitary in middle of Bengal election.
Today, around 20 jawans from CRPF paramilitary are martyred in naxal attack! Coincidence?

270
748
10
Sunny__123 wrote:

There is a viral video of election strategist Prashant Kishore where he talking about how BJP can benefit from attack on Paramilitary in middle of Bengal election.
Today, around 20 jawans from CRPF paramilitary are martyred in naxal attack! Coincidence?

Here’s the link in case you want to check
https://twitter.com/meenakandasamy/status/13787...

31
1497
4

I’m concerned about my friend who is in CRPF. He will be going tomorrow with the search team as one soldier is still missing 😔

125
1237
17
Expand
Wander-lust wrote:

Ha Aur apke Bhupesh Bghel to Assam me Naxals ko marne ki planning karne gaye the??
Jab CM hi pradesh se bahar hai to kaise kuchh hoga??

True… here v r in lockdown position..still he is in his Own World.. Many issues he is Ignoring..

126
351
2

aaj sab security expert hai jo kal sab so called activist jo inko support detey hai unkey favour ma bolrahey.

Missing