Hot Deal [Chit-Chat / Hot Deals Discussion] Pune - Mumbai - Maharashtra Dimers Welcome You!!

104K°
Deal Captain
0
7560
175

[Chit-Chat / Hot Deals Discussion] Pune – Mumbai – Maharashtra Dimers Welcome You!! wink

As we all know that Telgu dimer thread is rocking on Dost and Dimes section so i have planned to do something new for Pune – Mumbai – Maharashtra Region. I so request to people who lives in this region lets start great discussion here about good local deals and also refreshing thread for all dimers (Chit-Chat).

Thank You!!

11904 Comments  |  
188 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
7560
175
bohra wrote:

we need some killer deals hardly anything jaw breaking these days


^^ Hope we will get it on 12th July https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

\

1,106
13728
361
bohra wrote:

we need some killer deals hardly anything jaw breaking these days


sahi kaha.
btw ebay se 50wala umbrella ship huwa kisika??? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/86GZe.gif

0
14796
605
zubies4u2u wrote:

bohra wrote:

we need some killer deals hardly anything jaw breaking these days


sahi kaha.
btw ebay se 50wala umbrella ship huwa kisika??? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/86GZe.gif


maine to liya hi nahi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1,106
13728
361
tushar18 wrote:

bohra wrote:

we need some killer deals hardly anything jaw breaking these days


^^ Hope we will get it on 12th July https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

\


12july ko bhi topa he dega coupons yebhi https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/3obab.gif

0
14796
605
tushar18 wrote:

bohra wrote:

we need some killer deals hardly anything jaw breaking these days


^^ Hope we will get it on 12th July https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

\


yeah lets hope they didnt do any keedas https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1,106
13728
361
bohra wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

bohra wrote:

we need some killer deals hardly anything jaw breaking these days


sahi kaha.
btw ebay se 50wala umbrella ship huwa kisika??? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/86GZe.gif


maine to liya hi nahi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


maine 2 order kiya. kal last day hai item ship krneka . https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/OnwvB.gif

0
7560
175
zubies4u2u wrote:

bohra wrote:

we need some killer deals hardly anything jaw breaking these days


sahi kaha.
btw ebay se 50wala umbrella ship huwa kisika??? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/86GZe.gif


^^ Nope yet, no mail waise Dove ho gya hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

0
7560
175
bohra wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

bohra wrote:

we need some killer deals hardly anything jaw breaking these days


^^ Hope we will get it on 12th July https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

\


yeah lets hope they didnt do any keedas https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


^^ hahaha..i think big changes will come near us https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

0
14796
605

sankalp uncle should come up with some good deal

1,106
13728
361
tushar18 wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

bohra wrote:

we need some killer deals hardly anything jaw breaking these days


sahi kaha.
btw ebay se 50wala umbrella ship huwa kisika??? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/86GZe.gif


^^ Nope yet, no mail waise Dove ho gya hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


shayad akhri maal sankalp ka https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/CPc24.gif

0
7560
175
bohra wrote:

sankalp uncle should come up with some good deal


^^ I think this time sabka order pakka ho gya hai.. what about you you bought dove bar or not?

0
14796
605
tushar18 wrote:

bohra wrote:

sankalp uncle should come up with some good deal


^^ I think this time sabka order pakka ho gya hai.. what about you you bought dove bar or not?


no didnt buy dove this time was too lazy to make new ebay accounts and order https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

0
7560
175
dealvolution wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

^^ Bought this 2day.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

http://www.yebhi.com/147399/PD/Intex-Headphones...


great https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
.


^^ Bought it for only 24/- using GV https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


GV ??:shock: kaha se bhai?


^^ Maine bachake rakha tha bhai.. i already told all GV which i got is unique.. so aaj use kar liya https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1,106
13728
361
bohra wrote:

sankalp uncle should come up with some good deal


na dont neeed sankalp. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gif instead 100 off coupon will b great https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ssydj.gif

0
14796
605
zubies4u2u wrote:

bohra wrote:

sankalp uncle should come up with some good deal


na dont neeed sankalp. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gif instead 100 off coupon will b great https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ssydj.gif


No sankalp uncles next deal is one month vacation in goa for 19RS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

0
7560
175

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?

0
7560
175
bohra wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

bohra wrote:

sankalp uncle should come up with some good deal


na dont neeed sankalp. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gif instead 100 off coupon will b great https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ssydj.gif


No sankalp uncles next deal is one month vacation in goa for 19RS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


^^ With Yatra .com (Salman Khan) discount pakka https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

0
14796
605
tushar18 wrote:

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?


i got a sock today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1,106
13728
361
bohra wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

bohra wrote:

sankalp uncle should come up with some good deal


na dont neeed sankalp. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/lGBSS.gif instead 100 off coupon will b great https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ssydj.gif


No sankalp uncles next deal is one month vacation in goa for 19RS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/6qCFf.gif

0
7560
175
bohra wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?


i got a sock today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


^^ Mine is still under processing.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

1,106
13728
361
tushar18 wrote:

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?


mera to umbrella bhi abtak ship nai kiya https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/cdTQU.gif shopclues https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/bwT9D.gif

0
14796
605
tushar18 wrote:

bohra wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?


i got a sock today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


^^ Mine is still under processing.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Depends on what you bought coz they have diffrent sellers

0
7560
175
zubies4u2u wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?


mera to umbrella bhi abtak ship nai kiya https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/cdTQU.gif shopclues https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/bwT9D.gif


^^ Contact with them na through live chat https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

0
7560
175
bohra wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

bohra wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?


i got a sock today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


^^ Mine is still under processing.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Depends on what you bought coz they have diffrent sellers


^^ hmm lets see shayad kal ship ho jaayein https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

1,106
13728
361
tushar18 wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?


mera to umbrella bhi abtak ship nai kiya https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/cdTQU.gif shopclues https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/bwT9D.gif


^^ Contact with them na through live chat https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


aadha ghanta wait krnepar bhi no reply https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif

0
7560
175
zubies4u2u wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?


mera to umbrella bhi abtak ship nai kiya https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/cdTQU.gif shopclues https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/bwT9D.gif


^^ Contact with them na through live chat https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


aadha ghanta wait krnepar bhi no reply https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif

^^ If you wait for 30 min, next time pls use English Words (English Means – XXXXX) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

1,106
13728
361
tushar18 wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?


mera to umbrella bhi abtak ship nai kiya https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/cdTQU.gif shopclues https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/bwT9D.gif


^^ Contact with them na through live chat https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


aadha ghanta wait krnepar bhi no reply https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif

^^ If you wait for 30 min, next time pls use English Words (English Means – XXXXX) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


samjha nahi https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/jrII9.gif

0
7560
175
zubies4u2u wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

zubies4u2u wrote:

tushar18 wrote:

^^ Anyone got shopclue wala deal ka delivery ?


mera to umbrella bhi abtak ship nai kiya https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/cdTQU.gif shopclues https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/bwT9D.gif


^^ Contact with them na through live chat https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


aadha ghanta wait krnepar bhi no reply https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/2SAw1.gif

^^ If you wait for 30 min, next time pls use English Words (English Means – XXXXX) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


samjha nahi https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/jrII9.gif

^^ Use some abusive words.. i did this things with teesort cc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing