Hot Deal [Chit-Chat / Hot Deals Discussion] Pune - Mumbai - Maharashtra Dimers Welcome You!!

104K°
11903 Comments  |  
188 Dimers
Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
29545
449
Expand
madys007 wrote:

kasa aahe movie ???? review pls…

review नको रे cry

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
468
5942
123
goss8877 wrote:

सोजा, वरणा हस्तर आजाएगा toungueout

पुणेरी पाट्या आहेत पण भाषा अस्सल पुणेरी नव्हती

Missed Puneri accent

Dont watch alone

Was reading reviews about this movie yesterday, looks interesting smile

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19279
189
goss8877 wrote:

सोजा, वरणा हस्तर आजाएगा toungueout

पुणेरी पाट्या आहेत पण भाषा अस्सल पुणेरी नव्हती

Missed Puneri accent

Dont watch alone

Sohum Shah >> Sri Ganganagar
Original >> Sri Ganganagar

grinning
Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
29545
449
Expand
Original wrote:

Sohum Shah >> Sri Ganganagar
Original >> Sri Ganganagar

grinning

Wow.

thank you for that.
एकदा या घरी ।
(याचा अर्थ एकदाच घरी या) toungueout

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19279
189
Expand
goss8877 wrote:

Wow.

thank you for that.
एकदा या घरी ।
(याचा अर्थ एकदाच घरी या) toungueout

One more

Ram Rahim >> Sri Ganganagar stuck_out_tongue

Sri GangaNagar is also known as Punjab of Rajasthan biggrin

Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
29545
449
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

World wide web will change the course of humanity – founder

People in 2018 – notch Meri bulbul, karela milega

पुणे तिथे काय उणे wink

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
Expand
goss8877 wrote:

पुणे तिथे काय उणे wink

Google translator be like

Humse na ho payega grinning

Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
29545
449
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

Google translator be like

Humse na ho payega grinning

Its saying ,which used in pune very commonly, as sarcastically or and as pride.

In literal terms it says

There’s no shortage in pune(as punekar) of any kind/things laughing

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
Expand
goss8877 wrote:

Its saying ,which used in pune very commonly, as sarcastically or and as pride.

In literal terms it says

There’s no shortage in pune(as punekar) of any kind/things laughing

It went over my Hindi speaking head xD
Btw that burn from Samsung is top notch.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/536735/original/Samsung-iphone-X-ad-notch.jpg?1540663477

Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
29545
449
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

It went over my Hindi speaking head xD
Btw that burn from Samsung is top notch.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/536735/original/Samsung-iphone-X-ad-notch.jpg?1540663477

https://i.imgur.com/6avVGtE.png

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
Expand
goss8877 wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/6avVGtE.png

Haha joy joy joy

Mi mix looks like a bald haaji

S8 looks like a samurai

iPhone looks like a MAGA hillbilly

Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
29545
449

कोल्हापूर सांगली नाशिक काळजी घ्या cry

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2214
26
goss8877 wrote:

कोल्हापूर सांगली नाशिक काळजी घ्या cry

पुण्यात पण खूप पाऊस आहे भाऊ sweat_drops
सुट्टी घेतली एक आठवडा sweat_smile

Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2014
7
29545
449
Expand
B4TM4N wrote:

पुण्यात पण खूप पाऊस आहे भाऊ sweat_drops
सुट्टी घेतली एक आठवडा sweat_smile

तिकडे। हाहाःकार नुसताच

Missing
suspended
50
366
2

दगडात देव दिसतो
· गाईत माता दिसते
· कावळ्यात तर सगळे पुर्वज दिसतात
पण माणसातच माणुस का दिसत नाही…?

ज्या दिवशी माणसात माणुस दिसेल…त्या दिवशी देवाला सुध्दा प्रसन्न व्हावचं लागेल…

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
aruhere wrote:

दगडात देव दिसतो
· गाईत माता दिसते
· कावळ्यात तर सगळे पुर्वज दिसतात
पण माणसातच माणुस का दिसत नाही…?

ज्या दिवशी माणसात माणुस दिसेल…त्या दिवशी देवाला सुध्दा प्रसन्न व्हावचं लागेल…

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596289/original/IMG_20191030_210906.jpg?1574746358

Missing
suspended
50
366
2
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596289/original/IMG_20191030_210906.jpg?1574746358

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...
can try babelfish.yahoo.com

oh😖 just checked, Yahoo sold most of its translation services to MS. so now it is Bing Translator/ Bing.com
never checked Babelfish in pasthg few years😔 and didn’t know Yahoo almost killed it.

above is equal to↙️

> in stone (statue) one finds (looks for) Almighty/ deity
> in cow, one sees a mother
> and in a crow one even sees all ancestors
(in some customs, the annual rituals after passing away call for feeding crows as a token. probably they are the go between world and the netherworld/ spirits)


> but why don’t we see/find others within humanity/ our own kind?
(but why does a person doesn’t appear in other persons?)


> the day.. maansat maanus deesail .. one would see a person in another person.. THAT day
Almighty too would “have too” be pleased (bless us).


Probably what it means is (and it is just my interpretdd ayion. could be erroneous)

that we look at others are newbie, subedar, captain, brigadier, girl, boy, sweeper, minister, tall, dwarf, fair, dark coloured, fat, slim, Isai, Ba’hai
Yehudi, Muhammadeen, vegetarian non vegetarian
urban rural
illiterate, literate
Chinky (if mongloid facial features)/ Asian .. American
monetarily rich – monetarily weak
instead of looking at them without “profiling” them.

Missing
suspended
50
366
2
aruhere wrote:

दगडात देव दिसतो
· गाईत माता दिसते
· कावळ्यात तर सगळे पुर्वज दिसतात
पण माणसातच माणुस का दिसत नाही…?

ज्या दिवशी माणसात माणुस दिसेल…त्या दिवशी देवाला सुध्दा प्रसन्न व्हावचं लागेल…

पत्थर में भगवान है, यह समझाने में धर्म सफल रहा,
पर इंसान में इंसान है, यह समझाने में,
धर्म (के कई अनुयायी) आज भी असफल है…!!

Missing
suspended
50
168
1

If something is humourous AND political, then which sub-forum to post it in¿🤔
http://youtube.com/watch?t=0s&v=IwVVj9ynBQM



@goss8877
@farzimaal
@mahidada
@dexter1989
@erudite3k6
@numberek
@Mr.Attitude02
@P_a_n_k_a_j
@saurabh1
@mrKool_JJ
@Amolverma.6
@wish_u_deal
@iamShashikant
@Amol
@goldi

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1241
19

Interviewer – Why should I hire you?
पुणेकर – ते पण मीच संगायच का ?

Missing
Entertainer
35
12984
157

Hey Captain..

How are you ?

Missing
Entertainer
35
12984
157

Kaye Mitra, Kaye Jhala?

Missing