Hot Deal CIBIL reduced from 756 to 739 due to hard CIBIL enquiry made twice for SBI simply click cc

372°
Deal Cadet
142
268
3
 CIBIL reduced from 756 to 739 due to hard CIBIL enquiry made twice for SBI simply click cc

I have applied for SBI simply click on 15th Dec through branch. Hard CIBIL enquiry made on that day itself.. Received verification call on 22nd dec and informed that vil receive card within 10 days.. But yet to receive card.. Status shows as pending..  yesterday one more hard enquiry made by SBI card without any authentication from my side.. Anybody faced these kind of issues? Y CIBIL enquiry made twice for single cc? @guest_999 @rohit_agarwal @DimeDime

96 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
9
4165
31

stupid PSU banks do this.

SBI did this to me too and refused the card but tht time lockdown had just started

134
802
7

How agent applied? Through OTP?

You provided OTP and also filled form?

I think 1st application is declined which was applied through OTP.

2nd application is pending which is offline form.

You will get minimum 2 verification calls. And takes approximately one month

1,073
9311
41

Same thing happened with me & it was an unpleasant surprise. I had enquired with @guest_999 & others – two enquiries seems the norm. They should streamline the process

142
268
3
rohit_agarwal wrote:

How agent applied? Through OTP?

You provided OTP and also filled form?

I think 1st application is declined which was applied through OTP.

2nd application is pending which is offline form.

You will get minimum 2 verification calls. And takes approximately one month

I ve submitted the offline application in branch ..but received OTP n agent asked me to provide that OTP… 3 days later provided OTP for e adhaar too.. received verification call for simply save on 22nd dec..I told that applied for simply click not save . So again received call for simply click.. confirmed that vil receive card within 10 days..but no communication received further.. yesterday one more enquiry made.sms communication received for the same..

142
268
3
cadence wrote:

Same thing happened with me & it was an unpleasant surprise. I had enquired with @guest_999 & others – two enquiries seems the norm. They should streamline the process

I don’t hold any other unsecured credit card ..having ICICI FD based credit card. That too 9k limit only.. but I have salary account In SBI for d past three months.. having regular savings account since 2015.. my QAB for d past  quarter is 37000..still SBI card is doing all these drama..

4
5504
58

They took this ad seriously.

149
611
8

Same thing happend with me in union bank

78
481
2

This(double inquiry) should not have happened at least for a branch-submitted application.
File a complaint to find out the reason. Ask SBI CC to rectify it.
Simultaneously, you can also use the “raise a dispute” in the CIBIL website, but that would most probably be ineffective as they(CIBIL) will shirk off their responsibility by either stating it has to be rectified first at your credit institution’s(SBI CARD) end OR it is already under dispute.
Expect a protracted(3months+) end to this.

113
865
8

I’ve faced the same issue with HDFC bank in past. For every application, they did two hard inquiries.

78
481
2
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I ve submitted the offline application in branch ..but received OTP n agent asked me to provide that OTP… 3 days later provided OTP for e adhaar too.. received verification call for simply save on 22nd dec..I told that applied for simply click not save . So again received call for simply click.. confirmed that vil receive card within 10 days..but no communication received further.. yesterday one more enquiry made.sms communication received for the same..

Ok, that might be the problem that led to double inquiry.
Branch agents always peddle simplysave on unsuspecting applicants(those who don’t fill out the whole form on their own).

78
481
2

If you have recorded the next call after the first call where the branch agent asked for otp, then go thru it and use it as an evidence.

134
802
7
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I ve submitted the offline application in branch ..but received OTP n agent asked me to provide that OTP… 3 days later provided OTP for e adhaar too.. received verification call for simply save on 22nd dec..I told that applied for simply click not save . So again received call for simply click.. confirmed that vil receive card within 10 days..but no communication received further.. yesterday one more enquiry made.sms communication received for the same..

Agent applied twice grin every person at branch are agent…even branch manager.

142
268
3
DimeDime wrote:

This(double inquiry) should not have happened at least for a branch-submitted application.
File a complaint to find out the reason. Ask SBI CC to rectify it.
Simultaneously, you can also use the “raise a dispute” in the CIBIL website, but that would most probably be ineffective as they(CIBIL) will shirk off their responsibility by either stating it has to be rectified first at your credit institution’s(SBI CARD) end OR it is already under dispute.
Expect a protracted(3months+) end to this.

Faced same kind of issue with ICICI.. They did hard enquiry for FD based credit card on sep 30th.. Raised complaint in ICICI twitter handle.. But they didn’t remove d enquiry..so raised dispute with CIBIL.. Its pending..

142
268
3
chai_lover wrote:

I’ve faced the same issue with HDFC bank in past. For every application, they did two hard inquiries.

Ur application rejected? Two hard enquiry for single cc.. Is d sign of application decline?

142
268
3
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Ok, that might be the problem that led to double inquiry.
Branch agents always peddle simplysave on unsuspecting applications(those who don’t fill out the whole form on their own).

I ve filled d whole form.. Selected simply click only..

78
481
2

Here is how it played out with me:
1st call(0-day): otp; branch telephone call
2nd call(0-day): card application details + verification; branch telephone call
3rd call(7-8th day): verification call; Ghaziabad LL call
4th call(7-8th day): verification call; UP-W mobile call
5th call(next day): successful notification call; UP-W mobile call
10-11th day: Email notification.
17th day: Card Delivered by bluedart.

1 enquiry in CIBIL.

78
481
2
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I ve filled d whole form.. Selected simply click only..

Took photos of it?
Recorded the 2nd branch call?
If so, then file complaint with them using that as evidence.

113
865
8
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

Ur application rejected? Two hard enquiry for single cc.. Is d sign of application decline?

no, it was approved. For HDFC, it looks like a usual process to me.

50
295
2

Frequent hard enquires by lenders impact your credit score negativity, especially if the load/card is rejected. You should not apply for credit /loan frequently in case of rejection, at least wait 3 month. Don’t worry once your card is approved, reported to cibil, you may expect cibil improvement. It’s very common in loan applications.

52
5692
52

Recently I applied SBI Ola money cc, I too see 2 CIBIL enquiries back to back. My friend applied same card and he also saw 2 CIBIL enquiries.
Thought SBI Card always do 2 enquiries

50
295
2
DimeDime wrote:

Here is how it played out with me:
1st call(0-day): otp; branch telephone call
2nd call(0-day): card application details + verification; branch telephone call
3rd call(7-8th day): verification call; Ghaziabad LL call
4th call(7-8th day): verification call; UP-W mobile call
5th call(next day): successful notification call; UP-W mobile call
10-11th day: Email notification.
17th day: Card Delivered by bluedart.

1 enquiry in CIBIL.

SBI verify multiple times details. It happened to me. The agent told me not miss any call or tell incorrect details even spelling. Still SBI time to time call me & ask me, did you apply SBI card, when did you apply, which card are you using, then cut the call. IDK why they keep calling me asking me such details.

142
268
3
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Took photos of it?
Recorded the 2nd branch call?
If so, then file complaint with them using that as evidence.

I ve Call recording but didn’t took photo of my application

78
481
2
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

SBI verify multiple times details. It happened to me. The agent told me not miss any call or tell incorrect details even spelling. Still SBI time to time call me & ask me, did you apply SBI card, when did you apply, which card are you using, then cut the call. IDK why they keep calling me asking me such details.

Could be a pincode thing or spending pattern. Never had such nuisance here. smile

142
268
3
manikantaks4u wrote:

Recently I applied SBI Ola money cc, I too see 2 CIBIL enquiries back to back. My friend applied same card and he also saw 2 CIBIL enquiries.
Thought SBI Card always do 2 enquiries

Both of Ur card approved?

142
268
3
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Could be a pincode thing or spending pattern. Never had such nuisance here. smile

U r lucky bro..I ve already received 3 spam call in d name of verification.. But those calls were from agent.. They r trying to apply for their benefit. I don’t know how d datas r getting leaked..

78
481
2
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I ve Call recording but didn’t took photo of my application

Does the person mention the SimplyClick card and its benefits in that call? If so, visit the branch. Ask the person who accepted(took) your application. Ask the person to fix/escalate/whatever it.
You did nothing wrong on your end.

142
268
3
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Agent applied twice grin every person at branch are agent…even branch manager.

But yesterday received an SMS to verify d email address.. While verifying.. Found that d application no is same as previous one..

142
268
3
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Does the person mention the SimplyClick card and its benefits in that call? If so, visit the branch. Ask the person who accepted(took) your application. Ask the person to fix/escalate/whatever it.
You did nothing wrong on your end.

Yeah.. Yeah.. Once e told simply save..I ve started to record d call.. after few mins received call and confirmed as click n informed about card details n verified my details..

Missing