Cloudtail - Office 365 Inactive Key

44°
Deal Cadet
Napster84

Anyone has contact details for Cloudtail? I have bought office 365 subscription which is inactive and customer care does not have their number….anyone having prior experience dealing on that?

4 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Only way to contact them is thru Feedback or Returns,Warranties and refunds→Contact Seller at https://www.amazon.in/sp?_encoding=UTF8&s=AT95I...
AMZN CC is useless. They are there just for sake of being there.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I escalated to Amit who is their MD and the matter was resolved on priority.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am facing the same issue. Can anyone help me get this issue resolved quickly? I have been wasting a lot of hours on phone calls with Amazon & Microsoft customer support teams who seem to be clueless. They keep sending me back and forth. Now they told me to contact Cloudtail. Now I think I will have to run pillar to post between Amazon Cloudtail and Microsoft …. Cloudtail joins the confusion rolleyes confused

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Did you chat with MS support person from USA? If not then try that as they seem to be better understanding than their Indian counterparts. Create an outlook email account in a browser with incognito mode & don’t select country as India anywhere for now & then select contact option.

replyuser
Click here to reply