Hotness Motorola TV sale on 29th September

Hot Deal Motorola TV sale on 29th September

349°

Deal Wiki

https://i.imgur.com/yOPeiJo.jpg

HDR10 + Dolby Vision
30W Front Speakers : Dolby + dts
1.1GHZ QuadCore CPU
Mali 450GPU
2.25GB RAM + 16GB ROM

Live Launch from 12:15pm

29 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
289

// The Motorola smart TV will be made and sold by Flipkart in India. //
LOL

Billion
MarQ
Motorola

Missing
Deal Cadet
338
298
5

Motorola owned by Lenovo.
Lenovo lost his mobile market largerly .Even lenovo mobiles and moto mobiles are not in a race with other competitors like mi ,vivo (They lost against market against mi and vivo )etc .
So They want to competate with mi TV now .since mi TV are slowly getting into to market by attracting customers at low cost an advantage .
Need to wait how motoTV price will be.
Expecting price similar to mi Tvs.

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
56
0

err no thanks. never will buy moto products again. very bad service. lack of updates on phones.

Missing
Mobile Guru
713
2598
19

https://www.flipkart.com/motorola-107-6cm-43-in...

Available from 29th Sept

32 inch – 13999
43 FHD – 24999
43 UHD – 29999
50 UHD – 33999
55 UHD – 39999
64999 UHD – 64999



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585273/original/IMG-20190916-WA0000.jpg?1568619269

Specs :

The device is powered by a Mali 450 GPU, 2. 25 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal memory. The TV will also come with a seperate remote control for gaming.

The TV has a 30 W front-firing speaker which has DTS Tru Sound support along with Dolby Audio

The TV will come with HDR 10, autotuneX display technology, and have 1.07 billion colours

The smart TV runs on Android 9.0 TV



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585277/original/IMG-20190916-WA0001.jpg?1568624996

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
289
https://i.imgur.com/yOPeiJo.jpg

HDR10 + Dolby Vision
30W Front Speakers : Dolby + dts
1.1GHZ QuadCore CPU
Mali 450GPU
2.25GB RAM + 16GB ROM

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
289
Expand
manyfacegod wrote:

Ur deal does not have correct link to product.
Mine has.

Updating the product link now doesn’t make his accusation wrong stuck_out_tongue
When he commented both posts shared the same generic link

For a fact, these upcoming deal posts or the ones without proper links should be posted in DnD and I guess you were told the same couple of times before

Missing
Mobile Guru
713
2598
19
Expand
getready wrote:

Updating the product link now doesn’t make his accusation wrong stuck_out_tongue
When he commented both posts shared the same generic link

For a fact, these upcoming deal posts or the ones without proper links should be posted in DnD and I guess you were told the same couple of times before

Accusing someone without having a proper link themselves , doesn’t make him right either.

Just because u think that is the right way, doesn’t make u right either.

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
289
Expand
manyfacegod wrote:

Accusing someone without having a proper link themselves , doesn’t make him right either.

Just because u think that is the right way, doesn’t make u right either.

Lol
Read what I said first
Repost is a Repost, hot deals eligibility is secondary
For eligibility, I already said that both posts doesn’t deserve to be here in the first place

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
61
3528
40
getready wrote:

// The Motorola smart TV will be made and sold by Flipkart in India. //
LOL

Billion
MarQ
Motorola

Wait made by FK too??

Missing
Deal Cadet
316
585
19

they are saying it is high bright panels but it has below average brightness ~350 nits? will it be good?

Missing
Entertainer
348
913
16
thisis.ravi538479 wrote:

they are saying it is high bright panels but it has below average brightness ~350 nits? will it be good?

I don’t think you can get any HDR benefit with that brightness level

Missing
Deal Hunter
54
11367
44

Is it Repost…?? Give link.

Missing
Deal Subedar
288
1345
11

This pricing doesn’t appear proper for a lenovo company. Also HDR at 350 Nits? pensive

Missing