Hot Deal

Comparison between AXIS ASAP & KOTAK 811, ZERO BALANCE ACCOUNT.

1940°
Deal Cadet
sarora

For the last 10 months, I notice something.
1.Axis ASAP account- a) Zero balance account, Within one year, you have to biometrically verified from the bank.
b) They deduct ₹5.90 as SMS charges. To stop this you first go to bank to upload your signature, then give request to cancelled your SMS facility but your OTP will come. Or you can do this by physically using debit card at ATM machine. No need to upload signature.

2.- Kotak- Easy to open, for reverification with Aadhaar biometrically a representative come to home or office. No SMS deduction charges.

19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you are unable to open account select other nearby branch. My Axis asap account is at J block, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027, There ladies staff including Manager are non- cooperative but this my allotted home branch. But Axis bank branch at Lajwanti Garden, Janakpuri, Delhi , there ladies staff very much cooperative. They have upload my signature and taken a request for stop sms facility. Good luck.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

good info bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Forget to mention in kotak811 account, you fix your appointment yourself in the app. Take suitable date as you wish.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Axis bank closed my asap account without even informing me. Reason of closing they can’t reveal(written in asap account tncs)
Kept all the money. Then after following up with nodal officer the DD of balance amount was issued. Branch people are hopeless.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Right bro. branch people are hopeless. They are thinking, they are working in a govt. organisation.

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In Axis Asap account, yesterday my friend was opening new account, at the last leg some where an option flashes need Debit Card. Please uncheck it otherwise you get physical card with annual charge of ₹300+18% GST. I think, no body want physical card so bank change their tactic. People will choose it in haste. Be careful.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Best get peesave

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Now, Axisbank has stopped to open AXIS ASAP account. As per telephonic discussion with axisbank customer care official said now you can open one zero balance account.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

What is one zero balance Account?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Peesave ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I was reading in google news, SBI also opening saving account in SBI YONO app. It is also stopped due to Supreme Court decision , Aadhaar is not mandatary. Now banks are unable to authenticate via aadhaar OTP. For SBI yono , you have to go bank.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which bank charge no money for SMS and card issue?

Without commitment of minimum balance

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ICICI or HDFC (given you hold salary account there)

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply