Hot Deal Confession Time - Before the End of Year

568°
  • 2372 Views
  • 88 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Missing
suspended
50
308
4

Guys, we all are hear for best deals and loot but somstime things goes wrong and we end up losing our own money instead of earning few bucks.

So, let’s confess today & try to light up our heart. What was the biggest amount you have ever lost while trying to loot something?

P. S :- I don’t know how to comment anomonusly in DesiDime.

Edit :- Guys, If possible kindly elaborate how exactly you lose the money, as it would even be helpful for other dimers reading this what things to be taken care of.

Edit 2 – Lol, forgot to write my own story thanks for reminding @ asoka. As per my tag newbie and noob I have lost money on multiple times (big amount always) mainly due to greed stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes Once in Zupee lost around 8K. First took part in 8K contest won 8750 Rs. Thinking how easy it is to win here I took part again in 8K contest and lost. This time they asked IAS Question paper set in quiz sob sob sob sob

Then when I was 18 got my first job and salary account with Platinum debit card of Kotak being most immature kid possible took Debit Photo and kept it as my whatsapp DP someone cloned it and lost 7000 Rs this time sob sob sob sob

Recently, lost 7000 Rs again there have been incidents where I lost money due to silly mistake but this 3 were hugh blow I was in sadhma for whole money sleepy sleepy

87 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Missing
suspended
50
308
4
BlockbusterDeal wrote:

18k in Zupee

Bro, it would great If you would elaborate it how exactly you lose the money. This would even be helpful for other dimers reading this and take it as an example what not to do and things to take care of blush. But, again it’s completely your choice If you want to.

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
looter143 wrote:

Amazon’s 6k

Bro, it would great If you would elaborate it how exactly you lose the money. This would even be helpful for other dimers reading this and take it as an example what not to do and things to take care of blush. But, again it’s completely your choice If you want to.

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
2339
23
Expand
Coconut wrote:

Bro, it would great If you would elaborate it how exactly you lose the money. This would even be helpful for other dimers reading this and take it as an example what not to do and things to take care of blush. But, again it’s completely your choice If you want to.

BTW, what is your story?

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
asoka wrote:

BTW, what is your story?

Lol, forgot to add. Thanks for reminding edited.

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
2339
23
Expand
Coconut wrote:

Lol, forgot to add. Thanks for reminding edited.

And you are still in DD? wink
Manna padega. Hats off to you.

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
asoka wrote:

And you are still in DD? wink
Manna padega. Hats off to you.

Yes bro. Kuch nawabi showk palna pasand hai mujhe  sunglasses phir bhale pasina nikal jaaye sweat_smile sweat_smile joy joy

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
2339
23
Expand
Coconut wrote:

Yes bro. Kuch nawabi showk palna pasand hai mujhe  sunglasses phir bhale pasina nikal jaaye sweat_smile sweat_smile joy joy

Nawab saheb, itna gawaya par kitna kamaya? Ye bhi bata do?

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
asoka wrote:

Nawab saheb, itna gawaya par kitna kamaya? Ye bhi bata do?

Mobikwik m do account se merry christmas complete kiye aur 404 Rs kamaye sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses

Missing
Critic
1,678
3517
21
Expand
asoka wrote:

Nawab saheb, itna gawaya par kitna kamaya? Ye bhi bata do?

Profit koi nahi btata..
hota sb k pas hai, sb chupa k rakhte hai..

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
2339
23
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Profit koi nahi btata..
hota sb k pas hai, sb chupa k rakhte hai..

Chalo theek hai.
@BengoMChai ye batao time kitna gawaya yahan pe aakar? wink

@saucap tum bhi aa jao. Aaj ye thread ko aasman ki uchai tak le jate hain. Iska pura shreya aapko, @Ramesh1997 aur OP ko jayega smile

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Profit koi nahi btata..
hota sb k pas hai, sb chupa k rakhte hai..

Meine toh bataya 404 ka mobikwik m do baar merry christmas kiye hai rolleyes rolleyes aise hi todhi nawab khelate hai stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
asoka wrote:

Chalo theek hai.
@BengoMChai ye batao time kitna gawaya yahan pe aakar? wink

@saucap tum bhi aa jao. Aaj ye thread ko aasman ki uchai tak le jate hain. Iska pura shreya aapko, @Ramesh1997 aur OP ko jayega smile

Desidime join karne k baadh se mere total loss – 15000 (Iss m bhi todha upar niche ho sakta hai niche nahi but upar guranated) Abh baas ye padhkar admin mujhe block na karde joy joy joy joy P. S :- I love this forum, it’s like mini India kissing_heart kissing_heart kissing_heart kissing_heart

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
2339
23
Expand
Coconut wrote:

Desidime join karne k baadh se mere total loss – 15000 (Iss m bhi todha upar niche ho sakta hai niche nahi but upar guranated) Abh baas ye padhkar admin mujhe block na karde joy joy joy joy P. S :- I love this forum, it’s like mini India kissing_heart kissing_heart kissing_heart kissing_heart

Just a suggestion not an advice. Kabhi business mat kerna, investmemt to bilkul bhi nahi. Kyoki jisko pyaar karoge, wahan loss to hoga hin wink

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
asoka wrote:

Just a suggestion not an advice. Kabhi business mat kerna, investmemt to bilkul bhi nahi. Kyoki jisko pyaar karoge, wahan loss to hoga hin wink

Hehe, aapki baat 100% sach sirji dekho paiso se pyaar kiya tha, choddh k chale gaye mujhe sob sob akele iss jalim duniya stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
2339
23
Expand
Coconut wrote:

Hehe, aapki baat 100% sach sirji dekho paiso se pyaar kiya tha, choddh k chale gaye mujhe sob sob akele iss jalim duniya stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue

Koi na @saucap se pyaar ker ke dekho, tarakki hogi. Pie pie jodkar, 10-15 rs ka cashback milakar itni aage badh gayi wo. wink
Chaho to @ros_guy se puch lo.

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2301
43

I confess that, I tell people I am poor just for sake of peace of mind and I will continue it forever. sunglasses

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
asoka wrote:

Koi na @saucap se pyaar ker ke dekho, tarakki hogi. Pie pie jodkar, 10-15 rs ka cashback milakar itni aage badh gayi wo. wink
Chaho to @ros_guy se puch lo.

@saucap Dear Kissan Sauce Ma’am,

With the reference to my above post, I would like you to request you to please provide me those links for 10-15 Rs cashback so that I can recover the losses mentioned in my post.

@ros_guy Rose DeWitt Sir FYI and your scope of work and required approval to be passed

Regards,
One berozgar & loser looking for one ray of hope 

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
chingumboy wrote:

I confess that, I tell people I am poor just for sake of peace of mind and I will continue it forever. sunglasses

I want to be poor like this kind person for peace of mind I really want.

@chingumboy Sir, would you like to collab with me for a fund raiser campaign it’s my one way journey to Himalayas. I am planning to settle there for peace of mind.

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
2339
23
Expand
Coconut wrote:

@saucap Dear Kissan Sauce Ma’am,

With the reference to my above post, I would like you to request you to please provide me those links for 10-15 Rs cashback so that I can recover the losses mentioned in my post.

@ros_guy Rose DeWitt Sir FYI and your scope of work and required approval to be passed

Regards,
One berozgar & loser looking for one ray of hope 

Check her recent post. 200-300 ka cashback mila aaj usey. Uske sharan mai aa jao aur tan, man, gv aur coupons se yaad karo. Prakot ho jayegi smile

Missing
Critic
1,678
3517
21
Expand
asoka wrote:

Check her recent post. 200-300 ka cashback mila aaj usey. Uske sharan mai aa jao aur tan, man, gv aur coupons se yaad karo. Prakot ho jayegi smile

Ek dusre k bare me itna pta hai.. @BengoMChai ki thori sifarish hi kar dijiye.. dua milegi.

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
asoka wrote:

Check her recent post. 200-300 ka cashback mila aaj usey. Uske sharan mai aa jao aur tan, man, gv aur coupons se yaad karo. Prakot ho jayegi smile

It’s so f* hot everywhere likhe ho sweat

Seems,I feel like you humiliated her, I mean tagged her lots of time here maybe that’s why she won’t pay her attention & visit to my post. I lost my chance of recovering my loss through her presence in my life pensive pensive.

Dear @saucap Kissan sauce ma’am, please visit here, it looks awkward when a entertainer I mean senior dimer doesn’t pays visit to entertaining post, serious post about issue where we can share and learn from everyone’s mistake.

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Ek dusre k bare me itna pta hai.. @BengoMChai ki thori sifarish hi kar dijiye.. dua milegi.

Kardo kardo please meri full permission hai baat kabhi aage badhani hai bol dena, I mean kabhi se lectures attend karne hai ma’am k

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
2339
23
Expand
Coconut wrote:

It’s so f* hot everywhere likhe ho sweat

Seems,I feel like you humiliated her, I mean tagged her lots of time here maybe that’s why she won’t pay her attention & visit to my post. I lost my chance of recovering my loss through her presence in my life pensive pensive.

Dear @saucap Kissan sauce ma’am, please visit here, it looks awkward when a entertainer I mean senior dimer doesn’t pays visit to entertaining post, serious post about issue where we can share and learn from everyone’s mistake.

Arey devi ko bulane se prakat thorina hoti hai. Neha se sneha karo, aashtha rakho, aradhna karo, puja karo. Uske bhaki mai leen ho jao, voleen ho jao, ho sake to ganga mai dub jao… Phir prakot ho jaye apne cashback ke pitara ka raaz kholne k liye grinning

Missing
suspended
50
308
4
Expand
asoka wrote:

Arey devi ko bulane se prakat thorina hoti hai. Neha se sneha karo, aashtha rakho, aradhna karo, puja karo. Uske bhaki mai leen ho jao, voleen ho jao, ho sake to ganga mai dub jao… Phir prakot ho jaye apne cashback ke pitara ka raaz kholne k liye grinning

Itna sabh ek janam m, 7 janmo ki installment scheme mil jaayegi?

Missing