Confused which laptop should I buy

78°
Missing
Deal Subedar
596
1547
14

Hey dimers please help me in buying which one should I select for office purpose!!
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/asus-vivobook-s-serie...
or
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/acer-aspire-5s-core-i...

18 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
596
1547
14
AatmaNirbhar wrote:

I think acer is value for money

Thanks for replying. Waiting for other dimers comment

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
501
4083
48
tony-stark wrote:

Dimers please help!!!

Aspire…or get Swift 3 which ll give you 4k bank discount.

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0

huge price gap. Acer first choice

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
1218
11

can anyone recommend an i3 or i5 laptop which has dvd reader+win10+office at good price.
@getready pls help

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0

I bought from flipkart last sale and purchase warranty online

Missing
suspended
52
229
1
tank_u_m8 wrote:

can anyone recommend an i3 or i5 laptop which has dvd reader+win10+office at good price.
@getready pls help

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
331
436
7
Aveejeet wrote:

I bought from flipkart last sale and purchase warranty online

Can you explain how you did it?
Now it’s showing only for retail stores.

If anybody is able to register after buying from Flipkart, please explain

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0
Expand
dartho wrote:

Can you explain how you did it?
Now it’s showing only for retail stores.

If anybody is able to register after buying from Flipkart, please explain

Ok. Maybe they changed their policy now

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0
Expand
dartho wrote:

Can you explain how you did it?
Now it’s showing only for retail stores.

If anybody is able to register after buying from Flipkart, please explain

As I recall I put seller name in place of retail name on form

Missing