Hot Deal

congratulations to me🤗🤗🤗🤗

690°
Deal Subedar
amitsrt786

Don’t know when and how but I become deal subedar smiley
I guess  for some of user this not a big deal but I never thought I can go ahead beyond deal cadet! smiley
I thanks to each and every user of desideme
Specially @Mayavi @snowflake your growth inspired me so much blush and @rajrocks your dimes inspired me also smiley
@bumblefoot @Rosh_0007 and others admin and moderator thank you also!!!
  

52 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

वा बेटे मौज कर दी joy ये सही है! जबरदस्ती wishes compliment पाने का, कोई notice ना करे तो क्या हुआ अपन ही अपना प्रचार📢 करेंगे plus1 ok_hand 👏 raised_hands

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Baaap wrote:

वा बेटे मौज कर दी joy ये सही है! जबरदस्ती wishes compliment पाने का, कोई notice ना करे तो क्या हुआ अपन ही अपना प्रचार📢 करेंगे plus1 ok_hand 👏 raised_hands

Bhai koi jabardasti nahi jisko wish na karna ho wo na kare!
Maine bas apne vicharo ko rakhkha hai blush

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Deal Subedar ke baad kya aata hai koi bata do.??
Mai bhi bade time baad is position par pahucha hu.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Arey yaar mein bhool gaya mera rank upgrade manana smile

Congrats bro tada

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
amitsrt786 wrote:

Bhai koi jabardasti nahi jisko wish na karna ho wo na kare!
Maine bas apne vicharo ko rakhkha hai blush

Just joking bro stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes congrats

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
jennyllwilliams wrote:

Deal Subedar ke baad kya aata hai koi bata do.??
Mai bhi bade time baad is position par pahucha hu.

Deal lieutenant

Missing