Hot Deal

Convert 100% PHONE PE wallet money into PAYTM cash without any additional charge PM me for refralls

4887°
100% OFF 1500.0
Deal Newbie
thephenomenal
Glimpse at the Trick This trick is to transfer PhonePe Cashback to Bank Account. You can transfer any amount of PhonePe Cashback to Bank Account with the help of Zingoy. Yes, using Zingoy, which is a Cashback Portal, we will buy a Paytm Gift Vouchers and pay using PhonePe Wallet. But how? This is the trick. So read the steps below and learn to convert and transfer PhonePe Cashback to Bank Account. Prerequisites Must Link a Bank Account in PhonePe and Create it’s UPI. Minimum Rs 100 Required to Transfer in Bank Account. You need an Android Smartphone. A Paytm Account with full KYC. BONUS: As per the Payment Gateway Offer, you will receive additional 10% Cashback in PhonePe Wallet after following this trick. Steps to Transfer PhonePe Cashback to Bank Account using Zingoy Trick Step 1: First of all, Download Zingoy App from Playstore in your Phone: Click Here Step 2: Install and Open the App and Signup for New Account. Step 3: Apply Zingoy Referral Code as PM Me( message me for code) to get Rs 50 as Signup Bonus in Zingoy Wallet. Step 4: Now click on Menu >> Stores >> Gift Cards and Select Paytm Gift Cards. Step 5: You will see Paytm Gift Cards of Rs 100. Click on Add button and then select the quantity as per your available PhonePe Cashback. Let’s say you have Rs 1000 PhonePe Cashback then add 10 Such Vouchers in your Cart (10 x Rs 100 = Rs 1000).Paytm Gift Cards at Zingoy Step 6: Now goto your Cart and Click on Continue button and then click on PAY NOW. Step 7: Choose Payment Mode as UPI and click on PAY NOW. Step 8: You will be redirected to the payment page. Enter your VPA (PhonePe UPI ID / Handle Name which looks like abcxyz@ybl) and again click on PAY NOW. NOTE: To check your PhonePe UPI Handle Name: Open PhonePe App, goto My Account and click on BHIM UPI ID. There you can find your UPI ID and even create a new. Step 9: In PhonePe, you will receive a Payment Request from Zingoy with an option PAY and DECLINE. Click on DECLINE. PhonePE Cashback Transfer Trick Step 10: Come back to Zingoy app and on the Payment Page, you will see Payment Failed notice with an option to Retry Payment. Just click on it. Retry Payment Zingoy PhonePe Trick Step 11: Choose Wallets from the list of Payment Methods. Step 12: Select PhonePe Wallet and click on Pay Now. Step 13: Login to your PhonePe Account by Entering Mobile Number and OTP. Step 14: Now you will see you can Pay using your PhonePe Wallet Balance i.e., PhonePe Cashback. Step 15: Use your PhonePe Wallet and make the payment. Finish the order and you will receive the Paytm Gift Cards in your Email and also in Zingoy App. Step 16: Now we will redeem this Paytm Voucher in Paytm App. Copy the first Voucher / Card. Step 17: Open Paytm App and goto Passbook >> Paytm Wallet and Click on Add Money to Paytm Wallet. Step 18: Enter amount as Rs 100 and click on “Have a promocode?” option. Step 19: Paste the Copied Voucher and Apply it and then click on Add Money. Step 20: Yey! Rs 100 will be added in your Paytm Wallet. Same way, add money using all the remaining vouchers. Step 21: This way, we transferred the full PhonePe Cashback to Paytm Wallet and transfer Paytm Wallet Balance to Bank Account. You know it’s very easy. That’s all. This was the lengthy yet simple trick to transfer full PhonePe Cashback to Bank Account through Zingoy, Paytm and a Simple Payment Gateway Feature. grinning If you are facing any issues then comment below. We have also recorded a video of this trick. We will soon publish it and add it here. Stay tuned! Thank you! PM ME for ZING0Y refrall code PHONE PE refrall code And it you want to know a trick 3 sunglasses@10 from Coolwinks you can pm me
Expired
41 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

it is better to keep phone pe cash
if i have to read this much

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

+1… Everybody knows paytm… huh… evil

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bad trick, not useful

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No paytm GC in zingoy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

At zingoy you to pay Rs. 5 as conveyance fee on paytm Which means you have to 5%
then why so much hassle everyone phonepe gold trick for 5% which is simple and fast

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Now fee is 7% rs 7 on paytm voucher of Rs 100

View 8 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

There is 5% commission right for Paytm gifts

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I think zingoy is charging another 5rs for.. per 100 Paytm gift card like 2rs /100 freecharge gift…. smile. Its not useful and its general but noone should do this…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Or just buy gold and transfer to bank account.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nice Share |

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Now the fees is 7 I guess

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes + that voucher money can only be used for paying merchant or shopping no P2P transfer & w2w transfer allow. neutral_face

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

7rs…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM ME

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Such a bad trick

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Trick To Transfer PhonePe Cashback to Bank

Check whether you have recieved cashback. Cashback is Received On the spot in Phone pe
Scroll Down, you will see A option ‘Gold’
Go there and Buy Gold worth Cashback and pay via The wallet which has cashback
Done! Now wait for 24 hours and then transfer To your bank account
You need to link your bank account with PhonePe to transfer the Amount
Please Note: You need to bear some loss of 5-10Rs or more for Transfering the cashback as The Selling rate of Gold is less Then Buying Rate

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Everyone knows this but the loss is big to be borne

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me to get zingoy and phonepe refferal code…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Now zingoy charging 7rs on 100 Paytm voucher as convenient fee.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Better to buy gold and sell

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Better to use in outlets like Spencer’s ( they will give 50 cashback for 200 above order for two times in a month) and buy any items in Apollo ( they will give 50 cashback for 100 above order). So, why you people are wasting money in buying gold in Phonepe.. finally for cashback amount you will be getting again cashback smile smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Referal code please

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I need the referral code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which phone pe or zingoy ??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Assosirig is gerrnted vesh beck