Coolwinks Refund

105°
Deal Cadet
Rajrox

Those who lost money in coolwinks scam.

just lodge a complain at PGPORTAL, sit back and relax, refund within 3-4 days.

attach all the available proofs with you ( mails specially) also write that you have all the recordings even if you don’t have.

i have received complete refund few minutes ago.

10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

What if I don’t have any mails which said about the money back related doubts etc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

no issue, just proceed without mail, but mention in complaint tht you have all the recordings

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Hey, can you guide on what to do and how to do? It will really help all

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

google it.

its a government online grievance portal

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Today i called them and they told me that they are issuing cashback for everyone that used freeframe offer.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Did nothing other than saying to the customer care agent that “I believe I have recording of your customer care agent who said that discounted frames do not come under offer and that I am still eligible for money back even if I order that” then I was told and I got a call back after 1.5 hrs from a senior executive and told him the same . He told ok I will escalate this issue to the required department but can’t promise if I will get refund but we will look into the matter I said , he told .
I called him yesterday evening before seeing this post.

Today I got a msg saying my money back has been processed and will reflect back to my account in 7-10 days.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also got a message Cashback against your order has been processed. It will reflect within 7-10 days.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Got my money back almost in an hour

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

they said i am noteligible for cashback…what i should do to get my money back

Thank you for writing in.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret to inform you that your Order CW2905195119083 is not eligible for the moneyback.

Reason: This offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer (CoolCash Applied)

We seek for your understanding and patience in this regard.

Should you have any further query, please write to our attention and we will take care of it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you have applied COOLCASH or COUPON, forget your refund.

If you have not used any coupon or coolcash, lodge a complain at National consumer forum and share the same details with coolwinks.

replyuser
Click here to reply