Courier service options - Ajmer?

166°
Budding Star
1
825
6

(AJMER TO DELHI)
Can anyone tell me, what are the good options for courier from AJMER to Delhi (Parcel = 5kgs around – needs to be delivered by 19th September)? Every company I found on justdial is rated 2.0 to 3.0 on Google – even the DTDC. Most of reviews were suggesting about using Indian post. Are they good at this – like timely delivery, and do they send the same “Out for delivery” text like amazon/flipkart do🙄?

23 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
59
862
7

“Out for delivery” text from Indian post….. man you are expecting too much.

1
825
6
DaBomb wrote:

“Out for delivery” text from Indian post….. man you are expecting too much.

And what if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery?? Do they call or ….?
(Expecting because it’s a gift – surprise 🤫 and I wanted the recipient to know only by that text “out for delivery” 🤷🏻‍♂️, so that they can schedule their plans accordingly)

1
825
6
Simbha3 wrote:

Bro use https://www.delhiver...m/.
Seems they stopped it now.

Do they require the business account? They are asking for details like – Company name, pan number, bank account details. How to proceed then.

59
862
7
Expand
JassuBhai wrote:

And what if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery?? Do they call or ….?
(Expecting because it’s a gift – surprise 🤫 and I wanted the recipient to know only by that text “out for delivery” 🤷🏻‍♂️, so that they can schedule their plans accordingly)

Its upto delivery person aka postman. he may call and ask person to collect it from post office.

9
2157
31
DaBomb wrote:

“Out for delivery” text from Indian post….. man you are expecting too much.

They dont text but they do update status online.

1
825
6
Abhishek801 wrote:

Shiprocket pe best price dekh lo waha sab dikha dega

Hmm, added request on shiprocket for Delhivery service. Let’s see how it goes. Thank You.

225
11197
126

Domestic Shipping Update

This service is currently unavailable. We are working on upgrading our systems to serve you better and will be back soon. Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience and we look forward to serving you soon.
Thanks!

https://twitter.com/delhivery/status/1305852459...

sunglasses
225
11197
126
Expand
JassuBhai wrote:

Hmm, added request on shiprocket for Delhivery service. Let’s see how it goes. Thank You.

how much they are charging on shiprocket

1
825
6
desiman wrote:

Domestic Shipping Update

This service is currently unavailable. We are working on upgrading our systems to serve you better and will be back soon. Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience and we look forward to serving you soon.
Thanks!

https://twitter.com/delhivery/status/1305852459...

sunglasses

Ahh! Are they not picking up the parcels currently? I received a few things 5-6 days back from fnp via Delhivery and their delivering speed was good.

1
825
6
Expand
desiman wrote:

how much they are charging on shiprocket

400/- for 2.9kgs parcel – Delhivery Air on Shiprocket.

225
11197
126
Expand
JassuBhai wrote:

Ahh! Are they not picking up the parcels currently? I received a few things 5-6 days back from fnp via Delhivery and their delivering speed was good.

for the eCommerce companies they are open but individual shipping i suppose they posted the twitter message of up-gradation and then resume services

1
825
6
Abhishek801 wrote:

Shiprocket pe best price dekh lo waha sab dikha dega

Thank You again @Abhishek801
Shiprocket sahi raha – didn’t need any business account, many courier options are available, Aur time se deliver bhi ho gaya smile

0
470
51

Any referral code for Shiprocket? Any benefit?

0
470
51

Anyone pm me referral of Shiprocket plz

225
11197
126

delhivery still not taking courier orders

1
825
6
desiman wrote:

delhivery still not taking courier orders

I tried delhivery through SHIPROCKET as was suggested by @Abhishek801
and it worked very fine for me, not once but thrice. Location specific?

225
11197
126
Expand
JassuBhai wrote:

I tried delhivery through SHIPROCKET as was suggested by @Abhishek801
and it worked very fine for me, not once but thrice. Location specific?

shiprocket also showing register as business

1
825
6
Expand
desiman wrote:

shiprocket also showing register as business

I filled xyz/hostel type things in those places, they didn’t asked much things, as was in the case of Delhivery. Only the KYC was mandatory for any placement.

225
11197
126
Expand
JassuBhai wrote:

I filled xyz/hostel type things in those places, they didn’t asked much things, as was in the case of Delhivery. Only the KYC was mandatory for any placement.

how much they charge for around 500 gms or less

1
825
6
Expand
desiman wrote:

how much they charge for around 500 gms or less

It depends on the volumetric weight! For 500gms its around 100-150 [calculated for Ajmer to Delhi]
Shiprocket gives you option to calculate the amount.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/662184/medium/Screenshot_2021-01-27-16-17-19-593_com.shiprocket.shiprocket.jpg?1611744448

Missing