Hotness Coward Arnab could not handle Kamra!

Hot Deal Coward Arnab could not handle Kamra!

400°
  • 1282 Views
  • 44 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 8
    • Repost : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
0
1394
17

instagram.com/p/B73GBrllm_l/

why is Arnab silent today? Am I the only person who is sad or someone else also sad cry
WATCH THIS VIDEO THROUGH THE LINK

@admin move to political section.

43 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Analyst
0
1394
17

Btw i have founded the person who was voting down my post as Self promotion

Hint- his profile photo is of an actor.

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1106
82

Coward coward bolte bolte koi mentally unstable ho chuka hai

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
290

Journalists are just like actors now (most of them)…why take them on a serious note? smile
Unbiased Journalism is just a life-long dream!

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7

There was no need for this pensive don’t know why kamra did it

seriously he made fool of himself

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
366
1

son’s caste is decided by father’s caste not by mother’s, so rohit was obc not dalit

Missing
Analyst
0
1394
17

it was worth a shot. at first, I thought Arnub will say something. at least ’*MAINE AAPKO JAWAAB DEDIYA HAI* thing. @Harish.agarwal

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40
thesuspended_op wrote:

Btw i have founded the person who was voting down my post as Self promotion

Hint- his profile photo is of an actor.

Can you tell how to find such people?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3478
78

I have also voted down as self promotion

p.s- saved your time in searching

Missing
Blogger
506
3538
70
thesuspended_op wrote:

Btw i have founded the person who was voting down my post as Self promotion

Hint- his profile photo is of an actor.

Seriously bhai, this self promotion chudaap is so stupid. Four people voted it for self promotion? Shame. They can’t find any other reason? Stupid trolls.

Missing
Blogger
506
3538
70
SARDARKHAN wrote:

I have also voted down as self promotion

p.s- saved your time in searching

@admin @MJ911 kindly define the meaning of self promotion to us.
And could you please move this to Political and Social section?

Missing
Blogger
506
3538
70

Btw I gave VU. I always try to give VU. In DD timeline I have given only 8-9 vote down, not as self promotion.

Missing
Blogger
506
3538
70

Arnab knows how to do a proper bhau bhau(Sambit Patra style but in a more intelligent way). Can’t stand that guy. Listening to him feels like pulling down and uprooting own hairs.

Missing
Blogger
506
3538
70
SARDARKHAN wrote:

@bikidas2060580
political discussions are not entertained in dd
you can collect the fact from browsing dd

p.s – https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

He had to move it to the political section. He could have been warned. Vote down reason could be different. But it had to to be voted down for self promotion? Define self promotion please.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3478
78
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

He had to move it to the political section. He could have been warned. Vote down reason could be different. But it had to to be voted down for self promotion? Define self promotion please.

actually you are right
vd should not be for self promotion
but I was lazy enough not to write the reason in the reason box for vd
so….

Missing
Blogger
506
3538
70
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

actually you are right
vd should not be for self promotion
but I was lazy enough not to write the reason in the reason box for vd
so….

It is so rude, bhai. You are kinda a senior dimer. Don’t be lazy. People vote down for self promotion to the posts posted in Political and Social section too. Please consider me, next time you down vote. It is a request. Vote downs are fine. It is absolutely acceptable. But no self promotion without reason

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3478
78
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

It is so rude, bhai. You are kinda a senior dimer. Don’t be lazy. People vote down for self promotion to the posts posted in Political and Social section too. Please consider me, next time you down vote. It is a request. Vote downs are fine. It is absolutely acceptable. But no self promotion without reason

confused pensive

@admin pls add a “I dont like this post” option too

Missing
Analyst
0
1394
17
SARDARKHAN wrote:

@bikidas2060580
political discussions are not entertained in dd
you can collect the fact from browsing dd

edit-
I neither support arnab nor kamra

p.s – https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

That’s why I said admin to move this thread in political section as soon I remembered that by mistake I have posted this thread in DnD section I apologise for that. But doing VD as ‘Self Promotion’ you got a problem buddy again i apologise. @bumblefoot @admin admins you have every right to either delete this post or move it to political section as i requested earlier

Missing
Blogger
506
3538
70
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

That’s why I said admin to move this thread in political section as soon I remembered that by mistake I have posted this thread in DnD section I apologise for that. But doing VD as ‘Self Promotion’ you got a problem buddy again i apologise. @bumblefoot @admin admins you have every right to either delete this post or move it to political section as i requested earlier

Don’t apologise. These folks vote down posts against rapists too, claiming the post is for Self Promotion. So, don’t apologise.
Edit: I removed the slang guys. But I m not sorry because I used the slang, I m sorry because I assumed at least in a virtual world people would be a bit nice at least to fellow Indians. Name calling is nice, namazi n stuff. But self promotion things has to be stopped

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,594
3665
66

A general question here: (off topic)

1. Is voting each and every post mandatory?? (Downvote ones)

My take: Not at all. First I’d try to warn thru comments and tagging admins. If nothing happens in that case downvote can be considered. That’s the thumb rule I believe.

2. There are hundreds of posts daily and 98% of them are useless or misplaced. So shall one go on downvoting each and every such posts?

My take: I’d rather choose to SCROLL PAST it if I don’t like it, than downvoting. Max I can make a remark for shifting it to some other place or any other shortcomings.

Downvote something only IFF it is necessary! Vote judiciously!!

PS: This is my personal view. Don’t know what admins think about it.

Missing
Blogger
506
3538
70
deb3l wrote:

A general question here: (off topic)

1. Is voting each and every post mandatory?? (Downvote ones)

My take: Not at all. First I’d try to warn thru comments and tagging admins. If nothing happens in that case downvote can be considered. That’s the thumb rule I believe.

2. There are hundreds of posts daily and 98% of them are useless or misplaced. So shall one go on downvoting each and every such posts?

My take: I’d rather choose to SCROLL PAST it if I don’t like it, than downvoting. Max I can make a remark for shifting it to some other place or any other shortcomings.

Downvote something only IFF it is necessary! Vote judiciously!!

PS: This is my personal view. Don’t know what admins think about it.

7 people gave self promotion as a reason for vote down. Gaitonde kaa kacha khas gaya aaj. Because 16 votes up hai. 🙂

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4413
39

in all this hullabaloo .. … ahem … what was the topic ?!!

… does a person have a right to be left alone ? Or anybody can intrude into one’s personal space ( even a public figure) and start abusing ?

(Please accept this as just a query and enlighten me … I am least bothered about Arnab or Kamra)

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,594
3665
66
Saikcw wrote:

in all this hullabaloo .. … ahem … what was the topic ?!!

… does a person have a right to be left alone ? Or anybody can intrude into one’s personal space ( even a public figure) and start abusing ?

(Please accept this as just a query and enlighten me … I am least bothered about Arnab or Kamra)

I don’t know much about the rights of public figures..

But, that’s the mood of the nation he had to go through!!

#Kamra Oops.. #KarmaStrikesBack

grin sunglasses

Missing
Blogger
506
3538
70
Saikcw wrote:

in all this hullabaloo .. … ahem … what was the topic ?!!

… does a person have a right to be left alone ? Or anybody can intrude into one’s personal space ( even a public figure) and start abusing ?

(Please accept this as just a query and enlighten me … I am least bothered about Arnab or Kamra)

That’s the price of being a public figure. There is no public/private place in reality. Nobody respect the line. Clinton got impeached because he had an affair with a 22 year old intern, Monica. 🙂

Missing
Entertainer
0
36186
371
SARDARKHAN wrote:

I have also voted down as self promotion

p.s- saved your time in searching

😛😝 Oooo Sardar Khan 😝😝

Just voted up for positive vibes. Have really no idea about Kunal or Arnab

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3478
78
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Don’t apologise. These folks vote down posts against rapists too, claiming the post is for Self Promotion. So, don’t apologise.
Edit: I removed the slang guys. But I m not sorry because I used the slang, I m sorry because I assumed at least in a virtual world people would be a bit nice at least to fellow Indians. Name calling is nice, namazi n stuff. But self promotion things has to be stopped

now who is getting out of line here
vote down for rapists…. really
you think these small publicity stunts can be compared to such heinous crimes
then I feel sorry for you

Missing
Floting inactive