CRED doubt!

75°
Deal Cadet
264
355
5

Anyone tried paying already linked credit card in new CRED account and got referral benefits of 2% CB?

19 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
72
1147
23

So we can create a new account in another phone
And get referal benifits even if we have linked same old card

191
1533
7

But a credit card is linked to only one phone number…so how will this work????

50
447
2
jonsnow18 wrote:

But a credit card is linked to only one phone number…so how will this work????

You can link one credit card to 2 accounts.

191
1533
7
Expand
sri222 wrote:

You can link one credit card to 2 accounts.

But there should be some credit cards already linked to the other account as well??? Because as far as i know, CRED fetches your CIBIL score when you try to sign up….

50
447
2
Expand
jonsnow18 wrote:

But there should be some credit cards already linked to the other account as well??? Because as far as i know, CRED fetches your CIBIL score when you try to sign up….

The new account phone number should be registered a credit card. While signup, Cred fetches Credit score, it should be 750.

264
355
5
Expand
jonsnow18 wrote:

But there should be some credit cards already linked to the other account as well??? Because as far as i know, CRED fetches your CIBIL score when you try to sign up….

Whether it fetches only CIBIL or else it will also check whether any credit cards are already linked to that account?

50
447
2
VellaBoy wrote:

So we can create a new account in another phone
And get referal benifits even if we have linked same old card

The new account phone number should be registered with a credit card and while signup, Cred fetches your credit score and it should be 750. Then only you are able to signup with that phone number.

72
1147
23
Expand
job4ram wrote:

Whether it fetches only CIBIL or else it will also check whether any credit cards are already linked to that account?

EXPERIAN & CRIF
Not cibil

264
355
5
Expand
VellaBoy wrote:

EXPERIAN & CRIF
Not cibil

What ever credit bureau that’s not the point, my question not answered completely…

50
447
2
Expand
job4ram wrote:

Whether it fetches only CIBIL or else it will also check whether any credit cards are already linked to that account?

First Cred will fetch the credit score. If eligible, account will be created.
Last year, I have created the Cred account. After that, I have manually added my credit cards to the account.
Few months back, I heard that after creating the account, the credit cards linked with the account phone number were showing in the account. So not sure about present procedure.

264
355
5
Expand
sri222 wrote:

First Cred will fetch the credit score. If eligible, account will be created.
Last year, I have created the Cred account. After that, I have manually added my credit cards to the account.
Few months back, I heard that after creating the account, the credit cards linked with the account phone number were showing in the account. So not sure about present procedure.

Some how it has retrieved my new card and added to the account but asking me to confirm… Giving too many permissions is not a good idea. CRED is looking too much into our SMS, emails and other venues too…

50
447
2

@job4ram It retrieved the credit card linked with the account phone number, you can confirm the card. Give SMS permission. Cred will fetch the due date, bill amount from Messages. Better don’t enable any other service from Cred. 

171
564
3
UnderNation wrote:

Yes i received

How did u able to register another phone no with cred? It doesn’t check for credit score?

50
447
2
Expand
job4ram wrote:

Is it correct @sri222 that we can add a card in 2 accounts? Then also we will get referral benefits if we pay first bill, right?

My credit card was already added in 2 accounts and able to make bill payments from both the accounts.
I’m not aware of referral benifits. So, I can’t answer.

Missing