Hot Deal

cred referral

1324°
Deal Cadet
desidime__admin

My friend used my referral link and made his first credit card bill around 50k using his netbanking, but we didn’t get any cashback? cry

I asked customer care and they said they couldn’t find any attribute link between my number and his number. It’s 100% lie as my friend
used the referral link and open the account in front of me and did the payment straight away. I told customer care to delete my account and my friend deleted his account too.

All these issue tickets are just crap, they don’t reply to it. Best way is to chat with them through the app (they are 24×7 live).

Did anyone face similar issue?

19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes I didn’t get referal benefits many times

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But you have to raise ticket from the both accounts especially yours friend account

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to link the referral:

1. Login to the CRED app and tap on the control center ( icon on the top right corner of the page)
2. Scroll down to find ‘Support’ and open it.
3. Tap on the ‘need more help?’ option.
4. Tap on referrals&gems
5. Tap on ’ I have been referred by a friend’
6. Tap on ’ I did not get gems’
7. In the next step please enter your referrer’s contact number and reconfirm the same.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Their interface is damn complex. I dont use cred unless its the last day for making payment of cc bill and have no other option

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

In the begining it was all nice and simple UI.
CRED just spoiled everything, should have kept debit card option with no rewards like Mobikwik at least

View 4 more replies
Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

I have referred and got 10 gems also. But unable to redeem 2% cashback as it’s still showing locked

Can anybody tell me the process is it instant or takes some time to unlock

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
  • flushed ?
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Need cred referel link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me