Cred - won Deep rooted 5000 Jackpot. Will get Gift card or i need to shop by using credpay?

224°
Deal Cadet
samba113

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/793419/medium/Screenshot_2022-08-02-22-02-55-542_com.dreamplug.androidapp.jpg?1659458020

Expired
14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
👏 Congratulations 🥳 tada
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Arey o Samba, congrats Bhai tada
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Chalo ab, sabko groceries giveaway kardo. Kripa barsegi. smiley 
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Congratulations! 

Read the "offer details" section to understand more about the jackpot prize.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
It's little confusion in the redemption process.. I will share the terms shortly.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cred team saying follow below steps. I did same process i am unable to see 5000 discount.  Anyone help on this?  it will expiry in another 2 days so i have to do by tomorrow..

STEP 1: Visit the curated link: https://drco.onelink.me/fdWi/ykq4irub
STEP 2: Add the products of your choice to the cart
STEP 3: Checkout using CREDpay
Also, below are the T&C of this voucher: The offer is only applicable on the curated link
This offer is valid in cities where DeepRooted is currently present (Bangalore and Hyderabad only)
This offer code is one time use only and cannot be clubbed with any other offers
This offer is applicable only on using CREDpay during checkout
This offer is valid till 6th August, 2022
This offer cannot be exchanged for monetary value
For detailed terms and conditions on CRED rewards visit - https://app.cred.club/k63y/terms

GAME RULES
A member can participate in this reward to try and win a gift card worth ₹5,000 from DeepRooted
You can participate in this reward by redeeming 1000 coins before 6th August, 2022
Winner(s) will be informed about the result via email/CRED App/phone call within 48 hours of the result announcement, winner selection is an automated process where a pre-determined number of winners are randomly picked from all eligible entries

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cred team not responding.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

+🔥 for visibility.

Not able to apply coupon is crazy nonsense 😩 What error are u getting bro?

I'm sharing 2 cred ll no.s used in the past. I'm not sure whether they still work but pl give them a try +91 80-46161215 and +91 80-68175886

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Still cred team saying it will take another 48 hours and now reward will expire by tomorrow. Any chances cred will honor the 5000 gift card?
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Did u redeem?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Still they working.. Not sure... Every week I will follow up once and they call saying working on high. Let see.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

At finally today i have received 5000 gift card. they added discount code to my account for 500 for 10 times it will work.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Cred is anagram for crap.

The is a story behind it. Will tell you tomorrow.

Ps: congrats

replyuser
Click here to reply