Hot Deal Amazon introduced Credit card bill payment in pay bills section

4029°
3,518
6252
61
Amazon introduced Credit card bill payment in pay bills section

https://www.amaz...n/

Credit card bill payment under pay bills section

Currently link is directing back to homepage.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/615838/medium/Screenshot_2020-05-06-03-24-24-618_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1588715716

Credit Card Bill option shows under pay Bills section on App

164 Comments  |  
86 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
7,180
23785
299

Website?
Can’t see on App

Missing
Deal Major
7,180
23785
299
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

App
Home – pay bills then this payment.

Looks like ..they just added “CC Bill” section
Redirecting back to homepage for now after selecting it

Missing
Analyst
3,518
6252
61
Expand
getready wrote:

Looks like ..they just added “CC Bill” section
Redirecting back to homepage for now after selecting it

Yup… Its still under work… But can expect it to be live in 2-3 days…
Cc @stella.dmonte654

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
1253
11

Allow payment via pay balance and let us have a party in this tough times.

Missing
Deal Cadet
92
656
6
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Allow payment via pay balance and let us have a party in this tough times.

I am ok, even the payment mode is UPI. But they should offer some CB.
Cred stopped giving CB cards. Hence we need this option in amazon.

Missing
Deal Cadet
397
561
3

Not yet… I think… On clicking redirecting to main page

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
108
0

Coming soon… So that i think we can pay icici Amazon cc bill by amazon balance also..

Missing
Pro DealHunter
6,035
39683
323
Anuradhey wrote:

Coming soon… So that i think we can pay icici Amazon cc bill by amazon balance also..

Not Possible at the Start , Maybe added later on depending upon Traffic

Missing
Deal Cadet
207
946
7
Anuradhey wrote:

Coming soon… So that i think we can pay icici Amazon cc bill by amazon balance also..

If at all then by money part but not gift cards.

Missing
Deal Major
7,180
23785
299
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Not Possible at the Start , Maybe added later on depending upon Traffic

I too think they might allow Payments via Pay Balance later ( minus Gift card balance )
Would be nice even if they allow limited usage of Apay Balance

Missing
Perfectionist
2,014
63355
625
Expand
insta wrote:

If at all then by money part but not gift cards.

Money part can be loaded via CC so no chance
Only UPI it will be

Missing
Deal Subedar
32
1282
13
Expand
avgn wrote:

Money part can be loaded via CC so no chance
Only UPI it will be

It has to be only UPI transactions
Going by their recent UPI offers , this also seems like UPI offer

Missing