Credit card bill payment

48°
Deal Subedar
pranavcool

i usually do cc payment before the statement is generated so the amt is credited is shown , after the statement is generated can i pay cc bills of that month or this amt is credited for next month

5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Generated statement bill contains the outstanding amount on that day which you need to pay before the due date, as simple as that.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ok if i do the payment before due date as simple as that right?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Can pay after due date too (Many have two-day grace period)
Make sure you pay before due date and few days before statement generation (2 days to settle transaction?)

That being said, if you’re directly paying via CC’s own portal (Best when you miss deadline) then it will be marked as “Payment Received” instantly even though it remains in unbilled transactions for next 2/3 days

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

that month.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Most ppl get statement and pay the whole due amount as written in the generated statement before the due date.
The paid amount reflects in unbilled transaction within few days and the credit limit is replenished, you can see them in your bank’s internet banking.

And yes next months statement will have your payment done details.

Just remember to always pay quite earlier than the due date (at least 5 days early is a nice practice).

replyuser
Click here to reply