Credit Card

88°
Deal Newbie
soumensen91204

i am govt. employee, my cibil score is 763, am i eligible for unsecured credit card? because all the time my credit card application becomes rejected, please help me

Expired
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Being an Government Employee if Credit Card Banks are declining you it means somewhere your financial system is very poor or default in financials as per the records.

If you have a poor credit rating the best way to get a Credit Card first and to improve your score would be by investing in an Fixed Deposit like Rs. 25,000 and they will give you 80% of the FD Amount as Credit Limit. Your FD will be the security and you cannot close the FD until unless the Credit Card bills are cleared and closed. Keeping using this Credit Card and keep paying the bills before the due data in 3 to 6 months your Credit Score will also increase and other Bank will offer you a Credit Card based on this track record.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what is the minimum cibil score to get unsecured credit card?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Problem might be because you are not living in a metro. If you live in metro they would come to you like ants 🐜😂😂

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is unsecured card means?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Without any collateral (fixed deposit)

View 3 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Just goto where You have sakary account and ask its manager

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Start with RBL Bajaj Finance or super card, next SBI SimplyClick, BoB Select, ICICI PlatinumChip…Open Kotak811 or HDFC and wait for pre-approved card

replyuser
Click here to reply