Credit card payment auto debit

36°
Deal Subedar
2
1139
9

I had credit card bill of around 12k and i paid it 1 day before the due date and it got settled at that day only. Still on due date automatically my money was deducted from account when i have already paid the bill.
Bank : SBI
What to do? Other than spend

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
67
694
4

Pay 6 days before auto debit , it will not happen
Else cancel via branch or sending a speed post to SBI Delhi

2
1139
9
SastaRaju wrote:

Pay 6 days before auto debit , it will not happen
Else cancel via branch or sending a speed post to SBI Delhi

Any way to reverse that charge of auto debit?

67
694
4
Expand
Dealo wrote:

Any way to reverse that charge of auto debit?

Yes just shoot a mail from the mailbox , they will reverse it

2
1139
9
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

Yes just shoot a mail from the mailbox , they will reverse it

Thanks, I have already shooted the mail, hope they reverse.
Actually due date was on 12th and i noticed it today 🤦🏻‍♂️
Auto debit msg goes to dad, cc is in his name.

67
694
4
Expand
Dealo wrote:

Thanks, I have already shooted the mail, hope they reverse.
Actually due date was on 12th and i noticed it today 🤦🏻‍♂️
Auto debit msg goes to dad, cc is in his name.

Yes happens I was also shocked when auto debit charges were deducted

294
7273
74

Auto debit is a trap, either do not do manual payment or remove auto-debit altogether.
Better pay manually as u revisit last bill and know how much u r paying.
Credit cards need strict discipline else the purpose gets defeated

2
1139
9
caks2006407 wrote:

Auto debit is a trap, either do not do manual payment or remove auto-debit altogether.
Better pay manually as u revisit last bill and know how much u r paying.
Credit cards need strict discipline else the purpose gets defeated

Is there any way to cancel auto debit in sbi, in there website it is written to post application to there office.In this technological world, who will use post🤦🏻‍♂️

294
7273
74
Expand
Dealo wrote:

Is there any way to cancel auto debit in sbi, in there website it is written to post application to there office.In this technological world, who will use post🤦🏻‍♂️

Unfortunately that is the only way, do it

Missing