Hot Deal

Credit (& Debit) Cards Offers

1942°
Deal Captain
TrickyTimer

Credit cards are know for their convenience and perks like instant cash, EMI facility, Purchase Protection, etc. Various people use various Credit Cards for these purposes, but you should also keep track about the various other benefits each card has to offer to make the most of it. To help you out with just that, we have decided to list various offering from some of the leading Credit Cards. This topic will be updated as and when new offers come in smile.

I) ICICI Credit Card Offers:

  1. Thomas Cook
    a) International Flights Offer- Flat ₹1000 Off on Return International Flight. Bookings using coupon code ICIFR1000, valid till 31st Dec, 2017
    b) International Hotel Offer- 10% off upto Rs 3000 per transaction on booking International hotels using coupon code ICIHT3000, valid till 31st Dec, 2017
  2. MakeMyTrip
    a) Domestic Hotel Bookings- Get up to ₹5000 off on domestic hotel bookings on MakeMyTrip.com using coupon code ICDOMHOT, valid till 31st Dec, 2017
    b) Domestic Flight Bookings- Get up to ₹800 cashback on on website and mobile app using coupon code ICDOMFT, valid till 31st Dec, 2017
    c) Everyday Delights Travel Mondays Offer – ₹1250 cashback for min transaction of ₹6000 on flights & ₹2500 discount for min transaction of ₹7000 on hotel bookings using coupon code FLYMON, valid till 31st Dec, 2017
    d) International Hotel Offer- Flat 25% off on International hotel booking of ₹5000 to ₹7500 (Max ₹2200 to ₹3000 off) using coupon code * ICINTHOT*, valid till 31st Dec, 2017
  3. BookMyShow
    -Get ₹100 off on movie tickets at BookMyShow every Saturday and Sunday
    -Valid till 30th Sept, 2017
  4. Myntra
    -Get 15% additional cashback every Wednesday on purchases of Rs. 2,000
    -Valid on Debit and Credit Card, valid till 30th Sept, 2017
  5. Bill Pay
    Get upto ₹500 cashback on your first bill payment once you start transacting. Here are the steps to be followed:
    1) Login to ICICI Bank.com
    2) Select Payments & Transfers Tab
    3) Start paying Online
    4) Select Quick pay from drop down
    -Maximum cashback of 5% of the transaction value or ₹500 whichever is lower.
    -Valid till 31st August, 2017

II) Standard Chartered Credit Card Offers:

  1. Goibibo
    -Get Rs. 1,200 cashback on domestic flights at Goibibo by using coupon code GOSTANC
    -Offer valid every Thursday between 2pm-12am, till 24 Aug 2017.
  2. Myles Cars
    -Get 20% off on car rentals at mylescars.com with your card.
    -Valid till 31st March, 2018.
  3. Uber
    -Flat 20% cashback
    -Valid till 30th Sept 2017.
  4. Luxehues
    -Get 10% off on using coupon code SCB10P
    -Valid till 31st Aug 2017.
  5. BigBreaks
    -Get up to 15% discount on flight bookings at BigBreaks.com with your card.
    -Offer valid from 8th May-30th Sept 2017.
  6. Apollo Pharmacy
    -Get up to 15% instant discount at Apollo Pharmacy with your card.
    -Offer valid till 1st April 2018.
  7. Grofers
    -Get Rs.200 off on minimum purchase of Rs.2000 on using coupon code SCB200
    -Offer valid on Sat and Sun till 26 Nov 2017.
  8. Croma
    -Get 5% cashback at Croma on minimum purchase of Rs. 20,000, Maximum cashback Rs. 2,500
    -Offer valid every Tuesday till 29 Aug 2017.

III) HDFC Credit Card Offers:

  1. PepperFry:
    -Flat 25% off on PepperFry website
    -Applicable on items > Rs. 1,000 in the following categories Furniture (Only House Brands), Décor, Lamps, Bed & Bath, Furnishings, Bar, Garden, Kids
    -Not applicable on “Be Free From MRP”, Kitchen & Dining, Appliances, Bath, housekeeping, Pet Supplies, best deal & deep discounted products on website
    -Use coupon code HDFC25
    -Valid on HDFC Debit and Credit Cards till 31st Dec, 2017
  2. Snapdeal
    Offer 1:
    -10% Instant Discount every Friday. valid till 30th Sept, 2017
    -Valid on min order of Rs.3500, max discount per card per Friday is Rs.750
    -Offer valid only on Fridays with HDFC Bank Credit Cards
    Offer 2:
    -5X Reward points, valid till 30th Sept, 2017
    -Valid on min order of Rs.3500, Max Bonus Reward Points per card per month is Rs.2000
  3. ShopClues
    A) Flat Rs 400 off:
    -Use the coupon code SCSB400
    -Valid till 30th Sept, 2017
    B) Flat 12% off:
    -Use the coupon code SCSB12, maximum upto Rs.500 on purchases above Rs.1000
    -Valid till 30th Sept, 2017
  4. BigBasket
    -5X Reward Points on all transactions till 30th Sept, 2017.
    -For First Time Users, Rs 200 off on min order of Rs.1000 by using coupon code code BBHDFC200.
  5. Yepme
    - Flat 20% off by using coupon code HDFCYEP20, valid on min purchase of Rs.799 made till 31st Dec, 2017.
  6. Indiagosolar
    -4% discount on using HDFC Bank Credit and Debit cards
    -Use coupon code IGHSHDFC4
    -Minimum transaction of Rs.10000 (exclusive of all taxes)
    -Valid till 30th Sept

IV) State Bank Of India Credit Card Offers:

  1. FirstCry
    -Get 35% off on Fashion Apparels at FirstCry
    -Max discount of Rs 500 per card
    -Use coupon code SBIFC35
    -Valid till 30th Nov, 2017
  2. ABOF
    -Get Rs 500 Instant discount at abof.com, min order of Rs.1495 by using coupon code SBI500C
    -valid till 30th Sept, 2017
  3. Bata
    -Get Rs 500 Off at Bata.in by using coupon code BATASBI500 on min purchase of Rs 2499
    -Valid till 31st Aug, 2017
  4. VIP bags
    -Get 5% Cashback at exclusive brand outlets of VIP Bags
    -Valid on minimum transaction of Rs.8000, maximum cashback Rs.1000
    -Valid till 31st Aug, 2017

V) American Express Credit Card Offers:
Get Movie tickets worth upto Rs. 2000 by following 2 simple steps:
i) Enroll for the Monthly Blockbusters Programme: https://www316.americanexpress.com/iFormsSecure...
ii) Every month:
a) Make 2 or more transactions on your American Express Card + 2 or more transactions on the Supplementary Card(s) (minimum value of Rs. 2,500 per transaction) for movie voucher worth Rs. 1,000
OR
b) Make 4 or more transactions on your American Express Card + 4 or more transactions on the Supplementary Card(s) every month (minimum value of Rs.2,500 per transaction) for movie vouchers worth Rs. 2,000

These are the offers on the main American Express Credit Cards used:

A) American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card

  1. MakeMyTrip
    -Use coupon code to avail the following:

    View full size image here: https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/64...

B) American Express PAYBACK Credit Card- Mainly known for PAYBACK privileges

C) American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card

  1. Lodging
    -Get 10% discount on room redemption rate for Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces.
  2. Healthcare
    a) Max Healthcare
    -Preventive Health Package: 30% discount on Bronze, Silver, Titanium and Platinum Packages
    -Eye and Dental: 20% discount on procedures (excluding implants, medicines, outsourced items and consumables)
    -OPD: 20% discount on consultations, Investigations and Diagnostics
    -10% discount on IPD: Room Rent and diagnostics (not applicable for TPA/Insurance routed cases)
    b) Fortis HealthCare
    -OPD Facilities: Special 15% discount on applicable tariff at the time of billing for OPD facilities such as Consultations, Pathological investigations, Radiological diagnostics services, and non-invasive cardiology like ECG, Echo, TMT, Holter,
    -Health Check Up Packages: Get 10% discount on Standard Health Check Up Packages
    -IPD Facilities: 10% discount on the tariff prevailing at the time of billing on Procedure / Surgery charges & Room Rent only
  3. Fine Dining
    -Enjoy up to 20% off every time you dine at select restaurant partners listed here: http://offers.amexnetwork.com/gvp?campaignID=Ca...

D) The American Express® MakeMyTrip Credit Card
-Enjoy 5% cashback on your MakeMyTrip bookings.
-You can also enjoy up to 70% cashback on Hotel bookings made via MakeMyTrip.com, valid till 30th September, 2017
-Get a MakeMyTrip voucher worth Rs. 2,000 on spending Rs. 1.25 lacs and an additional MakeMyTrip voucher worth Rs. 5,000 on spending Rs. 2.5 lacs, every year

This topic will be updated when the offers are updated so do keep checking it out smile.

Expired
96 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Write email to yes cc & get confirmation that your card is LTF

I think my Query misunderstood…
I was told that a Zero Bal savings account needs to be opened to make Credit Card LTF..

But no such documents for Savings Account was collected at that time…. (only Credit card docs) So, now that Credit card is approved, will Documents collection etc for Savings Account happen now.. ?

Wanted to chk how the Process went for others??

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
sifar wrote:

I think my Query misunderstood…
I was told that a Zero Bal savings account needs to be opened to make Credit Card LTF..

But no such documents for Savings Account was collected at that time…. (only Credit card docs) So, now that Credit card is approved, will Documents collection etc for Savings Account happen now.. ?

Wanted to chk how the Process went for others??

Understood the query & had given short reply.
Yes had offered cards LTF to account holders but they had issued otherwise also.
When I got yes card, form had mention of LTF for account holders only, post receiving card I had sent email & got confirmation that it’s LTF.
Now in your case too, better to take from them in written that its LTF else on renewal they may charge.
If you are interested & getting zero balance savings account then open it for peace of mind.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Understood the query & had given short reply.
Yes had offered cards LTF to account holders but they had issued otherwise also.
When I got yes card, form had mention of LTF for account holders only, post receiving card I had sent email & got confirmation that it’s LTF.
Now in your case too, better to take from them in written that its LTF else on renewal they may charge.
If you are interested & getting zero balance savings account then open it for peace of mind.

Thanks for the detailed explanation !!

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
companion wrote:

following foodsteps of you r pal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Observation: Good observation… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

yes sir
pal se taal milaao aur thodi hatke chaal chalaao
Ref. Song Taal se Taal milaao

Ye bhi sahi hai…🤔 🙊

To add further: Thodi hatke chaal chalaao, magar ek baar jo rasta pakad lo seedha waala to path se na hato na dagmagaao…

Aur pal pal dil ke paas apne pyare pals ko rakho… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

_Ref song: pal pal dil ke paas tum… 🤔

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals
Received my YES FIRST Preferred CC yesterday!!

1. Will I still be eligible for 2X reward promotions ongoing till 20th Sept?

2. How to register / de-register for Standing Instruction on Bill Payments….. there is offer of 1000Points on Standing Instruction for Utilities / Bills ??

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
sifar wrote:

@A2Zdeals
Received my YES FIRST Preferred CC yesterday!!

1. Will I still be eligible for 2X reward promotions ongoing till 20th Sept?

2. How to register / de-register for Standing Instruction on Bill Payments….. there is offer of 1000Points on Standing Instruction for Utilities / Bills ??

Shoot email to Yes cc regarding eligibility of 2x offer
Register bills with yes pay on call with cc & get 1000 points per regn
Apply add on cards, get 2000 points per add on card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Shoot email to Yes cc regarding eligibility of 2x offer
Register bills with yes pay on call with cc & get 1000 points per regn
Apply add on cards, get 2000 points per add on card

thnx…. You just know in&out of Every Credit card https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

How do we get confirmation that any Biller has been added or deleted ?? Just Customer care only or will get SMS / Email confirmation too ??

Yes Bank UI S#cks….. this should be viewable on Netbanking

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
sifar wrote:

thnx…. You just know in&out of Every Credit card https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

How do we get confirmation that any Biller has been added or deleted ?? Just Customer care only or will get SMS / Email confirmation too ??

Yes Bank UI S#cks….. this should be viewable on Netbanking

Yes CC is in nascent stage & will evolve over period
As of now only calling will help

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thank you so much for sharing this information.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Yes CC is in nascent stage & will evolve over period
As of now only calling will help

Its in really nascent stage..

So, I called CC to chk my Eligibility , here their response:

Executive1 — Sir, this offer for all YES FIRST Credit card holder
Executive2 – Sir, if you receive SMS / email, you are eligible.
Exectuive3 – Sir, we can’t confirm eligibility for any Offer

No response on Email Yet !!!

PLUS, they can’t tell currently if any Utility Bill registered for YesNow Bill Pay. Any any new registration — “Sir, Systems are down”

They need to Really IMPROVE a LOT OF THINGS.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sifar wrote:

@A2Zdeals

I was asked to open a Yes Bank Zero Bal. account with LTF Credit card….
Now that my Card is approved ( & will be delivered in next 2-3days) , will the Bank ask to open a Savings Account now ??

How did the process go for others who were asked to open a Savings account along with LTF cards?

They will ask you to open zero balance account. But You have to enable a standard instruction to pay minimum CC bill

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
BaMbU wrote:

They will ask you to open zero balance account. But You have to enable a standard instruction to pay minimum CC bill

My Credit Card is approved…. and Received and already started using as well…

But No one has asked for Fill Form / Open up Savings Account since then…. Hence, asking will they do it now?/

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

This festive season, enjoy never before 10X REWARD POINTS on Amazon.in, MakeMyTrip, Shoppers Stop, Reliance digital,Ola Cabs with your YES FIRST Credit Card.
On spending Rs.50,000 or more (including above partner spends), get 2X REWARDS on all other spends.
Valid till 31 Oct’17. T&C: https://www.yesbank.in/pdf/termsandconditions_f...

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
A2Zdeals wrote:

This festive season, enjoy never before 10X REWARD POINTS on Amazon.in,MakeMyTrip,Shoppers Stop,Reliance digital,Ola Cabs with your YES FIRST Credit Card. On spending Rs.50,000 or more (including above partner spends),get 2X REWARDS on all other spends.Valid till 31 Oct’17.T&C: http://nsm.sg...wQ

hi suggest me cc which give max reward points for transactions other than diners
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Dileep_kumar wrote:

hi suggest me cc which give max reward points for transactions other than diners

There are various cards which are giving good rewards but mostly in range of 2-4%
SBI Simply Click / Simply Save
Indusind Iconia / Signature Legend
Yes Preferred / Exclusive
Amex MRCC / Gold Charge

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

There are various cards which are giving good rewards but mostly in range of 2-4%
SBI Simply Click / Simply Save
Indusind Iconia / Signature Legend
Yes Preferred / Exclusive
Amex MRCC / Gold Charge

Except amex in remaining 3 which one is best bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

There are various cards which are giving good rewards but mostly in range of 2-4%
SBI Simply Click / Simply Save
Indusind Iconia / Signature Legend
Yes Preferred / Exclusive
Amex MRCC / Gold Charge

SBI prime is not mentioned. Any reason

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
BaMbU wrote:

SBI prime is not mentioned. Any reason

Some thoughts:)
Well, is SBI prime available as LTF? Does it have joining fee waiver? Is it overall better than other cards mentioned here (Incl SBI SimplyClick) or HDFC Diners…, especially for somebody having salary <=10L?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rpal wrote:

Some thoughts:)
Well, is SBI prime available as LTF? Does it have joining fee waiver? Is it overall better than other cards mentioned here (Incl SBI SimplyClick) or HDFC Diners…, especially for somebody having salary <=10L?

AFAIK no LTF option. No joining fee wavier.

But there is one more variant of the called Prime pro which will be issued to customers who is having good relationship with SBI. In this no joining fee & renewal fee waiver on 2L spent (3L in prime)

Best thing about this card is milestone benefits. Check @DealSeeker post for more info

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
BaMbU wrote:

AFAIK no LTF option. No joining fee wavier.

But there is one more variant of the called Prime pro which will be issued to customers who is having good relationship with SBI. In this no joining fee & renewal fee waiver on 2L spent (3L in prime)

Best thing about this card is milestone benefits. Check @DealSeeker post for more info

1 SBI Prime: Yes, I am aware of the basic aspects, when due to some research done when I too was evaluating this particular card. Milestone rewards and RP rate as high as 5% on certain categories is sure the high point of this card.

However, here I had raised questions above with a view to suggest that: despite good points, may be abovementioned cards are preferred overall…especially SBI SimplyClick and Yes Preferred… and some would say even IndusInd Iconia…?

Personally, based on my research and take on it (driven by high annual fee, lower RP rate on Amazon etc), I went for Sbi SimplyClick over prime… Yes preferred also i finally preferred over prime!!

2 Prime Pro I did not know. Thanks for sharing input. Looks more promising and feasible…Let’s see!! As of now, its all – Yes Yes Yes!! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

American Express Offering “LIFE TIME FREE” Gold Credit Card
Offer Start 18/11/2017… Required Annual Gross Income 4 lakh+
(Salaried and Self-employed)

Note:- Existing & New Customers Both Can Apply
(if u have already amex 6 months old card then u can apply)

Check with Amex CC for details

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
A2Zdeals wrote:

American Express Offering “LIFE TIME FREE” Gold Credit Card
Offer Start 18/11/2017… Required Annual Gross Income 4 lakh+
(Salaried and Self-employed)

Note:- Existing & New Customers Both Can Apply
(if u have already amex 6 months old card then u can apply)

Check with Amex CC for details

Lower income cut-off and LTF by AMex: Looks Good good opportunity for those interested… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
A2Zdeals wrote:

American Express Offering “LIFE TIME FREE” Gold Credit Card
Offer Start 18/11/2017… Required Annual Gross Income 4 lakh+
(Salaried and Self-employed)

Note:- Existing & New Customers Both Can Apply
(if u have already amex 6 months old card then u can apply)

Check with Amex CC for details

You forget to mention the added advantage that comes with Amex – Your card can be hacked at any time no matter what you do. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Ad_Infinitum wrote:

You forget to mention the added advantage that comes with Amex – Your card can be hacked at any time no matter what you do. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Ha ha!!
That’s indeed an issue-and a serious one-with strong anecdotal evidence coming in recent times, but still with a reputed and responsive name like Amex there, one would need study of statistical data of sufficiently big sample to be able to conclude anything on this-as to how serious and large scale issue it is (or is not)…? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Amex Addon Card offer : Share your Card benefits at no additional fee!
Gift a Supplementary Card and get 1000 Bonus Points on each Card approval. Offer valid till 30th November, 2017

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
A2Zdeals wrote:

Amex Addon Card offer : Share your Card benefits at no additional fee!
Gift a Supplementary Card and get 1000 Bonus Points on each Card approval. Offer valid till 30th November, 2017

I want to have addon Amex cc.. What is the current offer if any??

#CREDITCARDUSERS

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
dhaval0910 wrote:

I want to have addon Amex cc.. What is the current offer if any??

#CREDITCARDUSERS

Melody khao khud jaan jao https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
#JK
Try calling Amex CC to know current offer, else wait till they come with up some offer
if you get to know some offer do tag CC users https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
A2Zdeals wrote:

American Express Offering “LIFE TIME FREE” Gold Credit Card
Offer Start 18/11/2017… Required Annual Gross Income 4 lakh+
(Salaried and Self-employed)

Note:- Existing & New Customers Both Can Apply
(if u have already amex 6 months old card then u can apply)

Check with Amex CC for details

Any one applied and received this LTF card from AMEX..?
I got an IVR call From amex offering the same and when I opted for it, it connected me through a rep who took all my details and said their local amex person will connect me to explain all details along with required documents.
Yesterday one of their rep visited me and intact showed their T&Cs mentioning it as LTF. BTW he tried cross selling me MRCC instead of this one but I said I am more interested in this LTF variant.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply