credit score check

72°
Deal Cadet
50
277
1

1.How frequently can we check our credit score on wishfin?

2. At what frequency wishfin update our credit score?

15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
177
856
7

Wishfin is good for monthly CIBIL check, you can refresh CIBIL on 31st day….

Better to check updated CIBIL score daily through Bajajfin- (everytime new control number).
https://www.bajajfinserv.in/check-free-cibil...re

Note- Enter all details correct but income less then 5k to prevent spam call. I’m using it, never got any call or sms.

1,313
14333
41
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Wishfin is good for monthly CIBIL check, you can refresh CIBIL on 31st day….

Better to check updated CIBIL score daily through Bajajfin- (everytime new control number).
https://www.bajajfinserv.in/check-free-cibil...re

Note- Enter all details correct but income less then 5k to prevent spam call. I’m using it, never got any call or sms.

Do we need to enter correct mobile number or PAN is enough to fetch credit score?

@thurwaldeep979 Wishfin updates once a month for me it is around 25th

50
277
1
Expand
cadence wrote:

Do we need to enter correct mobile number or PAN is enough to fetch credit score?

@thurwaldeep979 Wishfin updates once a month for me it is around 25th

Is it automatic updation or we have to do something to update it?

1,313
14333
41
Expand
tuckless wrote:

Is it automatic updation or we have to do something to update it?

Automatic. If you’ve the app then they send notification sometimes when score gets updated.

50
277
1
Expand
cadence wrote:

Automatic. If you’ve the app then they send notification sometimes when score gets updated.

So checking so frequently won’t affect the cibil score?

69
1096
9
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Wishfin is good for monthly CIBIL check, you can refresh CIBIL on 31st day….

Better to check updated CIBIL score daily through Bajajfin- (everytime new control number).
https://www.bajajfinserv.in/check-free-cibil...re

Note- Enter all details correct but income less then 5k to prevent spam call. I’m using it, never got any call or sms.

It is asking for Rs 199 for credit report now. I had accessed the free credit report 3-4 times last week.

262
2953
40
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

It is asking for Rs 199 for credit report now. I had accessed the free credit report 3-4 times last week.

credit score do not change so frequently..its useless to check so frequently

69
1096
9
Expand
nomag wrote:

credit score do not change so frequently..its useless to check so frequently

I know. I was just pointing out the fact that now the report is not free or maybe there is some limitation to access the free report

50
122
1
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

I know. I was just pointing out the fact that now the report is not free or maybe there is some limitation to access the free report

free report checks r provided monthly, if u want to check ur cibil daily then u have to open a paid account with Cibil, then u can check ur report every 24 hours..

u can also check free report on Paytm.. if u have already checked it on bajaj, u may try paytm for one time

69
1096
9
Expand
aniket1587 wrote:

free report checks r provided monthly, if u want to check ur cibil daily then u have to open a paid account with Cibil, then u can check ur report every 24 hours..

Yes, through HDFC I can access the monthly free report. I was talking about the CIBIL report from bajajfinserv

50
277
1
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

Yes, through HDFC I can access the monthly free report. I was talking about the CIBIL report from bajajfinserv

How to check it through hdfc?

10
243
3

I checked it on paisa bazaar with few credit bureau, never received any spam msgs or call. You can try that

177
856
7
Expand
Snikeus wrote:

It is asking for Rs 199 for credit report now. I had accessed the free credit report 3-4 times last week.

Yes, from yesterday they are asking 199 for full report…. But u can check latest score for free.

Missing