Credit scores are not being reported.

118°
Deal Cadet
56
397
2

I have been using SBI & ICICI credit card for the last 3-4 months, paid bills timely In fact, some bills paid in advance. I checked my CIBIL, it does not show updated scores, cards are not mentioned in the report. How long do banks take to report credit scores to cibil?

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
159
13735
31

nothing to worry. since moratorium (march 1st) credit bureau data updating stuck big time. in few months it will normalise 🧮

159
13735
31

Mufasa is lion 🦁 king 👑 character no?
One of the iconic animation movies
✝️ Karma given!

0
11173
131
pingpong wrote:

nothing to worry. since moratorium (march 1st) credit bureau data updating stuck big time. in few months it will normalise 🧮

Any best or easiest way to track my exact CIBIL score for free?
My experian score dipped by 20 odd points last month don’t know what happened so was keen to know my CIBIL score. Please let me know if you have any idea about it (hassle free experience without spam calls if possible biggrin)

159
13735
31
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Any best or easiest way to track my exact CIBIL score for free?
My experian score dipped by 20 odd points last month don’t know what happened so was keen to know my CIBIL score. Please let me know if you have any idea about it (hassle free experience without spam calls if possible biggrin)

I use paytm bro. services icon in app and search cibil in search bar. i have never been charged. hope it helps 😎

0
11173
131
Expand
pingpong wrote:

I use paytm bro. services icon in app and search cibil in search bar. i have never been charged. hope it helps 😎

KG smile

104
541
4

HDFC cibil also available, completely free but refresh allowed only once a month.

56
397
2
pingpong wrote:

Mufasa is lion 🦁 king 👑 character no?
One of the iconic animation movies
✝️ Karma given!

Yeah name was inspired from The Lion King.

58
213
1

SBI card also provides free cibil. If you download their app its easy to check.

38
1313
22
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Any best or easiest way to track my exact CIBIL score for free?
My experian score dipped by 20 odd points last month don’t know what happened so was keen to know my CIBIL score. Please let me know if you have any idea about it (hassle free experience without spam calls if possible biggrin)

you can also track in cred they are charging 2000 useless coins laughing

0
11173
131
Expand
Smiling wrote:

you can also track in cred they are charging 2000 useless coins laughing

Paytm is much better option biggrin

54
318
1
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Paytm is much better option biggrin

Yea paytm is faster in getting latest report, but doesn’t allow downloading a report in PDF like paisabazar

230
671
11

CIBIL themselves have an option of FREE score & report once per year as per RBI guidelines.

I was just young through TnC of CIBIL free report here https://myscore.cibil.com/CreditView/support.pa...



One think i am stock upon before i saw the report for free is this -

This document lays out the terms and conditions and rules, as may be amended and supplemented, from time to time, (Terms) which shall be applicable to the provision of: (i) Credit Information Reports (Individual CIRs) and Company Credit Information Report (Company CIRs) (collectively referred to as, Reports) either /or for (a) Free Annual Credit Report and Score (as mandated by the Reserve Bank of India) (b) Subscribed Product ( Unlimited Access within the subscription period) © Featured Offers (d) Personalized Loan Offers

Does drawing the free yearly report through official CIBIL website also invite personalized offers? What sort of spamming they do..doez anybody know, pls share

Missing