Hot Deal

Crypto - Let's get started. Beginner to advance!

491°
Analyst
xuseronline

I see a lots of people are now coming to Cryptos, therefore, I thought of creating a thread where people can learn about Crypto from beginning to pro. Please do keep sharing your knowledge, tips, tricks here and make it one stop destination for everything related to Cryptos!

Happy trading and investing smile

Deal Wiki

https://cryptocurrencyfac...om – This is quite informative site to learn all the basics regarding Cryptos smile

36 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

Crypto – Let’s get started. Beginner to advance!
I see a lots of people are now coming to Cryptos, therefore, I thought of creating a thread where people can learn about Crypto from beginning to pro. Please do keep sharing your knowledge, tips, tricks here and make it one stop destination for everything related to Cryptos!

Happy trading and investing smile

‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Tagging a few fellow dimers smile
Please do join in here and participate sunglasses

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Bhagwan ka diya hua sab h gadi h bangla h bas ek bitcoin ki kami h.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Something very fishy going on right now in crypto market.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

Tagging a few fellow dimers smile
Please do join in here and participate sunglasses

Thanks for the the tag and I am looking forward to it too sunglasses

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Toh darshako sabse pehle stage pe aa rahe hein – @xuseronline

He will share his cryptojourney so far. Please welcome him with a big round of applause. Taaliyaan bajti rehni chahiye 👏👏

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

Tagging a few fellow dimers smile
Please do join in here and participate sunglasses

Stayed away till now and atleast till any clarity comes from RBI.

NIFTY Zindabad….

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Kindly ask me if you have any questions. I am in crypto since quite a long time now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

Tagging a few fellow dimers smile
Please do join in here and participate sunglasses

Sorry bro ..crypto currency is not my cup of tea
I have my own reservation around it and I don’t invest into it.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sardasa wrote:

Kindly ask me if you have any questions. I am in crypto since quite a long time now

Few questions.
Let say if someone is investing in crypto and buying a coin ..what does one own exactly?

If my understanding is correct…coins are mined (so essentially coin represent computation power/etc which is spend to mine a coin…now this computational power is already spend(past..non usable in future )…so what is the exact use of coin ? How is it even a asset class ).

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Few questions.
Let say if someone is investing in crypto and buying a coin ..what does one own exactly?

If my understanding is correct…coins are mined (so essentially coin represent computation power/etc which is spend to mine a coin…now this computational power is already spend(past..non usable in future )…so what is the exact use of coin ? How is it even a asset class ).

Bitcoin is legal tender in El Salvador. Going by your theory how is INR an asset in India? Just because it’s legally recognised by GoI?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Bitcoin is legal tender in El Salvador. Going by your theory how is INR an asset in India? Just because it’s legally recognised by GoI?

Bhai Question Tha…what’s the point of question agar you are not going to answer it. Anyways ..
Thanks .

To answer you INR is not an asset. It’s a currency.
INR will depreciation in value due to inflation.
Asset ka MATLAB hi Jaan lo pahale..🤦…
Anyways ..got your level…no further question sir.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Few questions.
Let say if someone is investing in crypto and buying a coin ..what does one own exactly?

If my understanding is correct…coins are mined (so essentially coin represent computation power/etc which is spend to mine a coin…now this computational power is already spend(past..non usable in future )…so what is the exact use of coin ? How is it even a asset class ).

Simple answer — “Bitcoin is Gamble.”

People will keep on investing, the price will keep on increasing. Only minimal people will book profit in last, majority will lose, and that’s for sure. If 4 people invest 10/- each, and in last one book 40/- profit than the others three will have zero profit.

In this business there is no underlying asset or value or guarantee.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Bitcoin is legal tender in El Salvador. Going by your theory how is INR an asset in India? Just because it’s legally recognised by GoI?

Bitcoin became one of the legal currencies in El Salvador last week itself. No one is showing confidence in it so as of now its a gamble only. Their reason is an economical one as 20% of their country income comes from residents abroad and they wish to save on Dollar conversion fees. Few other countries are in line to switch to Bitcoin if Elsa becomes a success story of Bitcoin acceptance Else God save them.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rtialraaonarmamianinaraooarima wrote:

Bitcoin became one of the legal currencies in El Salvador last week itself. No one is showing confidence in it so as of now its a gamble only. Their reason is an economical one as 20% of their country income comes from residents abroad and they wish to save on Dollar conversion fees. Few other countries are in line to switch to Bitcoin if Elsa becomes a success story of Bitcoin acceptance Else God save them.

Buying Bitcoins, then transferring it to someone else ..I am sure it will be costly affair and much more fee/conversion amount will be lost.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

New MF based on crypto tech coming soon

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Buying Bitcoins, then transferring it to someone else ..I am sure it will be costly affair and much more fee/conversion amount will be lost.

Based on research, 70% of the world’s total computing power is consumed for mining cryptos, which is million times what Google utilizes. While mining energy consumption also takes up 0.5% of the world’s total, relatively in excess of the combined usage of many countries. The challenge nowadays is the fact that mining does not create any real value for society in a more conventional sense, and is thus perceived by many as a definite waste.

Thus,

Green mining is currently in progress …

Chinese Ai experts are busy in researching the same.
Currently Heat recycling mechanism is being discovered by Ai based blockchain company in China. Heat from mining farms will be used to warm up cities.

Technology will keep on developing.

Right now bitcoin isn’t cost effective also not environment friendly.

Soon can be as it’s in development.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711207/medium/7925023c9dd4e51f0ee57aa5c350b35a305c460.jpg?1631460970 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711208/medium/792502325a10e39f0624a9d98873b368df196a9.jpg?1631460974

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

New MF based on crypto tech coming soon

ProFunds claimed to have already started it. Mudrex, MicroStrategy type companies are dabbling on the thought.

But Crypto ETFs, for now, seem to have bit too high expense ratios.

Rather, there are more cautious approaches being worked out, to rather find out which companies/group dabbles how much in it…. and then piggybacking by investing in those businesses.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Based on research, 70% of the world’s total computing power is consumed for mining cryptos, which is million times what Google utilizes. While mining energy consumption also takes up 0.5% of the world’s total, relatively in excess of the combined usage of many countries. The challenge nowadays is the fact that mining does not create any real value for society in a more conventional sense, and is thus perceived by many as a definite waste.

Thus,

Green mining is currently in progress …

Chinese Ai experts are busy in researching the same.
Currently Heat recycling mechanism is being discovered by Ai based blockchain company in China. Heat from mining farms will be used to warm up cities.

Technology will keep on developing.

Right now bitcoin isn’t cost effective also not environment friendly.

Soon can be as it’s in development.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711207/medium/7925023c9dd4e51f0ee57aa5c350b35a305c460.jpg?1631460970 https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711208/medium/792502325a10e39f0624a9d98873b368df196a9.jpg?1631460974

It’s like saying running a fossil fuel car will become more environment friendly and effective if heat generated from its engine/exhaust can also be used for warming your house ..😂

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
soyoozms wrote:

ProFunds claimed to have already started it. Mudrex, MicroStrategy type companies are dabbling on the thought.

But Crypto ETFs, for now, seem to have bit too high expense ratios.

Rather, there are more cautious approaches being worked out, to rather find out which companies/group dabbles how much in it…. and then piggybacking by investing in those businesses.

The ETF is listed on London Stock Exchange already.

Awaiting it’s FoF to be cleared by SEBI – another month or so.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

The ETF is listed on London Stock Exchange already.

Which one is it?
Is there any which is being traded on binance.com?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When everyone comes there.. it’s chance of crash

Missing