Custom problem

75°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Hello i need advice from you people regardng customs. Ordered Huawei tab 8.5 frm China, Aliexpress cost gave 324usd. Seller gave me invoice of 100usd which i forwarded to customs, now custom asked me bank statement, then i had no choice and showed honest transaction of 324usd, now they will call me few days after to custom office. To ask why difference between invoice and bank statement, what shld i say.

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
71
143
3

You already have sent bank statement. You don’t have to tell anything. Everything is pretty clear to everyone.

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7

Bolde shipping charges or kuch accessories bhi thi jo abhi dispatch nai huwi. bank statement jo transaction hai woh total cart pe hai, n cart had multiple products.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Guy_Next_Door wrote:

You already have sent bank statement. You don’t have to tell anything. Everything is pretty clear to everyone.

What will happen now.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
mas143forever wrote:

you should have edited bank statement pic before sending.

But what if they catch edited bank statements also, then it cld be more worst, at least write now i can mke some excuse between seller invoice and bank statement entry becz i hvnt done any illegal from my side, only seller invoice was less then original value. Seller is to be blamed not me. I never asked seller to make less amount invoice, i just forward it to customs. Though if they ask me higher duties n fine i am ready to pay. What u say

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

what is this difference of 224usd?
why seller gave invoice of 100 instead of 324?

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
470
5
mas143forever wrote:

you should have edited bank statement pic before sending.

Pls never do this kind of work, otherwise you will be in trouble

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1777
55
Expand
aashish1593 wrote:

Pls never do this kind of work, otherwise you will be in trouble

This is the customs department and his package had been caught at 100 USD valuation. So this is the best he could do in this case. The tax amount can vary greatly for a 100 and 300+ order.

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
295
49

Now a days customs are too sharp. They are searching for the original price in online sites and Charging customs duty. For my colleague who brought mi9.. Chennai customs charged 12K duty. I guess customs duty depends on ur luck and mood of officer.. All the best

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
470
5
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

This is the customs department and his package had been caught at 100 USD valuation. So this is the best he could do in this case. The tax amount can vary greatly for a 100 and 300+ order.

Yes,the tax amount can vary greatly but he has no other choice. You pls ask some expert in this regard or pay the tax i.e. the best option for you.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
aashish1593 wrote:

Yes,the tax amount can vary greatly but he has no other choice. You pls ask some expert in this regard or pay the tax i.e. the best option for you.

Thank u guys. For all suggestions. Will keep u updated. Today i sent letter to customs for why there is a difference between seller invoice and Bank statement amount. I hope it get sorted out wth customs duty itself. Now maybe they will call me there or straight increase customs duties wth fines. Lets see how it goes. Plz pray it gets sorted out.

Missing