Hot Deal

Debit card to Another Bank Money transfer

311°
Deal Cadet
sweetestone....

I want to transfer money from my Debit card to payee

I am aware about upi transfer

To earn some extra rewards anyone suggest me which app allows to transfer money through debit card to bank

43 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Its will automatically upgrade/downgrade if you maintain 500. Your account will be zero maintenance forever.

Don’t worry about minimum balance.

Upgrade/downgrade to what ?? Kindly elaborate.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
smz wrote:

Upgrade/downgrade to what ?? Kindly elaborate.

Between Normal and Bharosa account.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@rohit_agarwal As far as I know kotak 811 has 3 transactions/month & 10k per transaction limit for adding funds via debit card & even there sbi doesn’t allow more than 4k/transaction on their debit cards for transfer to kotak 811. Airtel Payments Bank should have something similar too as I don’t think any bank allows unlimited adding of funds via debit card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
guest_999 wrote:

@rohit_agarwal As far as I know kotak 811 has 3 transactions/month & 10k per transaction limit for adding funds via debit card & even there sbi doesn’t allow more than 4k/transaction on their debit cards for transfer to kotak 811. Airtel Payments Bank should have something similar too as I don’t think any bank allows unlimited adding of funds via debit card.

Kotak 811 full kyc account, you can add 25k per transaction x4
SBI debit card allow me to add unlimited amount. Maybe you have done any modification through NetBanking.

I closed my Airtel payment account due to sms alert charges.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Kotak 811 full kyc account, you can add 25k per transaction x4
SBI debit card allow me to add unlimited amount. Maybe you have done any modification through NetBanking.

I closed my Airtel payment account due to sms alert charges.

kotak 811, we can add 50k with debit card 3 times

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Kotak 811 full kyc account, you can add 25k per transaction x4
SBI debit card allow me to add unlimited amount. Maybe you have done any modification through NetBanking.

I closed my Airtel payment account due to sms alert charges.

What is the max amount you have added via sbi debit card to kotak 811 because the first time I tried with 10k my transaction was declined & I immediately got a call from sbi & the sbi person clearly told me to stick to amt 4k or below for doing kotak 811 transfer using debit card. After that only transactions I successfully did using sbi debit card to add funds to kotak 811 was of 4k & not even 5k transaction was ever successful.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

kotak 811, we can add 50k with debit card 3 times

You mean 50k each time for 3 times? Also which bank debit card you tried this with.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

What is the max amount you have added via sbi debit card to kotak 811 because the first time I tried with 10k my transaction was declined & I immediately got a call from sbi & the sbi person clearly told me to stick to amt 4k or below for doing kotak 811 transfer using debit card. After that only transactions I successfully did using sbi debit card to add funds to kotak 811 was of 4k & not even 5k transaction was ever successful.

Maybe you are using classic debit card, I have Global debit card and I uploaded 25k once, it was successful.

Kotak 811 max limit is 25k per upload.

Hdfc Millennia also allows to upload 25k, but beware no reward points for transaction.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Maybe you are using classic debit card, I have Global debit card and I uploaded 25k once, it was successful.

Kotak 811 max limit is 25k per upload.

Hdfc Millennia also allows to upload 25k, but beware no reward points for transaction.

I also have global debit card,strange. When did you tried this transaction?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

You mean 50k each time for 3 times? Also which bank debit card you tried this with.

yes.. 50k*3

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

SBI atms me hota hai . probably its VISA to VISA

Missing