@deepmtarun518 is a Fraud dimer please be aware

129°
Deal Newbie
55
49
1

@deepmtarun518 is a fraud dimer please be aware and don’t trade with him.

16 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
190
6433
66

Trade/Fight between 2 newbie 🤔 (tnc* apply.. no reason will be revealed unless further explanation)😂

88
1082
7

Lag baccho ki ladai me nii pdte apn too 😇

52
156
1
mastervijay wrote:

Trade/Fight between 2 newbie 🤔 (tnc* apply.. no reason will be revealed unless further explanation)😂

I will explain my concern here.

52
156
1

I sold 1000₹ off coupon code applicable on TV’s to @deepmtarun518 (Tarun Deepak) at ₹100 today morning.  He said he will make the payment once i share the code with him.

Post redeeming the code he is not replying to my whatsapp,  no picking up phone calls.
Its not a matter of money, but the trust shown for the fellow dimers.

His name is Tarun Deepak and whatsapp no- is 9390699081

80
3178
72
Noobda wrote:

I sold 1000₹ off coupon code applicable on TV’s to @deepmtarun518 (Tarun Deepak) at ₹100 today morning.  He said he will make the payment once i share the code with him.

Post redeeming the code he is not replying to my whatsapp,  no picking up phone calls.
Its not a matter of money, but the trust shown for the fellow dimers.

His name is Tarun Deepak and whatsapp no- is 9390699081

newbie ka chkkar yani maut se takkar

52
156
1
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

newbie ka chkkar yani maut se takkar

Kya kar sakte bro..3 saal ho gye DD pe..still a newbie smile

106
2662
44
…Sad to see petty squabble for 50-100 rs…

…Thats y i trust supreme leader’s vision of 5 trillions… smile
220
11131
126
still_guessing wrote:
…Sad to see petty squabble for 50-100 rs…

…Thats y i trust supreme leader’s vision of 5 trillions… smile

abki baar 500 paar

92
198
8

This person’s new id is @bindhu905355
He sent me his mobile no. as UPI id, for selling his Lenovo Smart clock COD order at Rs.100 commission. and i googled the no. and found this thread. smile

78
3164
19
osrox wrote:

This person’s new id is @bindhu905355
He sent me his mobile no. as UPI id, for selling his Lenovo Smart clock COD order at Rs.100 commission. and i googled the no. and found this thread. smile

@MJ911

3
4882
11
osrox wrote:

This person’s new id is @bindhu905355
He sent me his mobile no. as UPI id, for selling his Lenovo Smart clock COD order at Rs.100 commission. and i googled the no. and found this thread. smile

hushed
78
3164
19
osrox wrote:

This person’s new id is @bindhu905355
He sent me his mobile no. as UPI id, for selling his Lenovo Smart clock COD order at Rs.100 commission. and i googled the no. and found this thread. smile

+kg

Missing