Delhi To Provide Free Vaccines To All Above 18

66°
Deal Lieutenant
176
5027
27
Delhi To Provide Free Vaccines To All Above 18

Finally something after all the jumla’s.
https://www.outlookindia.com/website/stor...di
This is likely to be only for Delhi Government-run hospitals. Those going to private hospitals will still have to pay for their Covid vaccine.
Many other states are also joining the list.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news...se
So far At least 17 Indian states have decided to vaccinate their population against the coronavirus disease free of cost

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
2,110
8924
84
Moderator

What’s the news in this? rolleyes Isn’t this the same everywhere??

And what’s this for?

//Finally something after all the jumla’s.//

176
5027
27
deb3l wrote:

What’s the news in this? rolleyes Isn’t this the same everywhere??

Bro, this is from 1 st may onwards. It was not announced till now.

106
2568
44
deb3l wrote:

What’s the news in this? rolleyes Isn’t this the same everywhere??

And what’s this for?

//Finally something after all the jumla’s.//

…Jumle waale uncle nahi de rahe….

…lie lama is selling for profit…

…this is by kejriwal…

176
5027
27
Expand
still_guessing wrote:

…Jumle waale uncle nahi de rahe….

…lie lama is selling for profit…

…this is by kejriwal…

Egjactly

2,110
8924
84
Moderator
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

Bro, this is from 1 st may onwards. It was not announced till now.

Yes, I know. What I asked is.. it shall be given free in every govt run hospitals.. be it of centre or state. So, why he is announcing separately for his state? It does look like every other state is/ shall be asking for money. grin

#NoPointOfThisMention

Edit: Now got it. It’s free for all vs free for selective.

100
8720
86
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Yes, I know. What I asked is.. it shall be given free in every govt run hospitals.. be it of centre or state. So, why he is announcing separately for his state? It does look like every other state is/ shall be asking for money. grin

#NoPointOfThisMention

Kejru bina Kuchh kiye number batorna chahta hai… sad toungueout

176
5027
27
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Yes, I know. What I asked is.. it shall be given free in every govt run hospitals.. be it of centre or state. So, why he is announcing separately for his state? It does look like every other state is/ shall be asking for money. grin

#NoPointOfThisMention

He has to separately announce it bro, because cost of this vaccine is not being bourn by center govt, it is being bourn by state govt only. So every state has to separately announce it if it is going to be free.

2,110
8924
84
Moderator

// While some states have made the drive free of cost for all adults, some have kept it free of cost for people between the age of 18-45 only. //

What’s wrong in providing it free for the rest 6-10% of population (abv 45 and all)? I doubt a fraction of them shall come to take it voluntarily.

Missing