Hotness DesiDime Housie (Every Wednesday at 4 PM)

Hot Deal DesiDime Housie (Every Wednesday at 4 PM)

2663°
Missing
Super Moderator
1,056
25369
787

Hello Dimers!

Many of you might already know and have participated in the housie game we have every month.
Due to the great response, we are now going to have a game every wednesday.

All you need to do is register here → https://www.desidime.com/...ie

Game begins at 4 PM Every Wednesday

You may wish your dimer friends good luck and also congratulate the winners in this thread.

Cheers!

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : Nigel

Now on DesiDime App.
Purchase 2nd ticket for just 5 Gold Dimes.

204 Comments  |  
76 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
227
633
9

I am not able to register

Missing
Super Moderator
1,056
25369
787
myliferockkss wrote:

@Nigel is the game app/mobile site compatible?

Will work on mobile site. Not on app currently.

Missing
Deal Cadet
227
633
9

Is it not possible in Mobile phone

Missing
Deal Subedar
636
2306
28
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Will work on mobile site. Not on app currently.

how to let u know that i completed 1st line, 2nd line or fastest five?

Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35347
464
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Will work on mobile site. Not on app currently.

Many have this question… currently or permanently? When will DD app be like a super app?
pls don’t attempt response, raising it to :

@admin
@anthrax.ut

It’s long time app users complain about many things missing, can we expect some great changes coming in app or should we leave those hopes altogether? I stopped using app long ago as using desktop/mobile site is much better & easier than app which is less equipped.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2,791
4927
108

missed full housie by one number. sad

Missing
Deal Subedar
636
2306
28

just one num left for full house… gone sad

Missing
Deal Subedar
636
2306
28
Singh-the-King wrote:

missed full housie by one number. sad

kind didnt get crown

Missing
Admin
2,125
17774
690
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Many have this question… currently or permanently? When will DD app be like a super app?
pls don’t attempt response, raising it to :

@admin
@anthrax.ut

It’s long time app users complain about many things missing, can we expect some great changes coming in app or should we leave those hopes altogether? I stopped using app long ago as using desktop/mobile site is much better & easier than app which is less equipped.

Hi

So some of the features, if we try to build in the app the app becomes too slow (slower than what it currently is) and we have a limited tech resource availability to solve that

We will soon be releasing a new app…. but still might not have all the features in it…. and may take a little longer

Sorry for all the inconvenience this causes to all ….. we are trying to push as much as we can…. and hopefully we will soon have all three platforms at par

Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35347
464
Expand
anthrax.ut wrote:

Hi

So some of the features, if we try to build in the app the app becomes too slow (slower than what it currently is) and we have a limited tech resource availability to solve that

We will soon be releasing a new app…. but still might not have all the features in it…. and may take a little longer

Sorry for all the inconvenience this causes to all ….. we are trying to push as much as we can…. and hopefully we will soon have all three platforms at par

biggrin

Please update emoji list also, nothing to give thumbs up

Missing
Super Moderator
1,056
25369
787

Now play housie every Wednesday at 4 PM smile

Missing
suspended
103
25
1

wish all the best to all!

Missing
suspended
50
20
0

i am also a winner of housie(3rd Line)..
when we will get the dimes?

Missing
suspended
0
6601
41

I am also winner of housie (full housie) smile
Congratulation to all the winners biggrin

Missing
Super Moderator
1,056
25369
787
a4aladdin wrote:

i am also a winner of housie(3rd Line)..
when we will get the dimes?

Using multiple accounts is not allowed. Sorry!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Boss how to see win r lose

Missing
Deal Hunter
157
28397
153
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Using multiple accounts is not allowed. Sorry!

When will dimes credit in account

Missing
Deal Cadet
108
672
16

i love this game, but i am unable to find the register icon. Its quite a long time since the last visit as my work is hectic as a surgeon

Missing
Super Moderator
1,056
25369
787
Expand
CR7 wrote:

When will dimes credit in account

It’s done already.

Missing
Super Moderator
1,056
25369
787

Next game will be on 16th Aug, 4PM

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Where do we find the ticket for housie ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
117
614
13

mobile browser not supporting well

Missing