dhanipay.. is it good now to apply

138°
Deal Cadet
51
413
8

I have been living under a rock all these days.

Just checked about their app and 5 percent CB for all transactions. ( At 250 pm )

Is it still good to apply?

Will it give CB on transfer to other bank account? Seller doesn’t have upi code or credit card payment facility (I don’t think we can do that) ( I pay for chit funds and trying to streamline it through some cc or dhani to get CB )

18 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
2966
25

It’s surely worth until MBK having different merchant payment gateway for GV’s and Credit card bill payments.

Financial Transactions are not allowed.

674
5342
57

Chit funds?? You do know that they are one of the riskiest financial instruments,right?

10
6250
258
guest_999 wrote:

Chit funds?? You do know that they are one of the riskiest financial instruments,right?

can dhani card be used to pay cc bills in mobikwik?

106
2568
44

..m on the same boat….no dhani account….though i have amazon icici cc…and sbi yono….

…what benefit can i get here….

51
413
8
guest_999 wrote:

Chit funds?? You do know that they are one of the riskiest financial instruments,right?

Yes.. but it’s a government registered fund and 30 years old one.

51
413
8
Shahskm wrote:

It’s surely worth until MBK having different merchant payment gateway for GV’s and Credit card bill payments.

Financial Transactions are not allowed.

Thank you..

So literally we get 4 percent on dhani CB ( net of 250 charges pm) and 1 percent on mobikwikr for credit card payments..

674
5342
57
Expand
csaram1067 wrote:

Thank you..

So literally we get 4 percent on dhani CB ( net of 250 charges pm) and 1 percent on mobikwikr for credit card payments..

That 1% on mobikwik is supercash which you have to wait for some offers to come to spend in one go.

150
613
18

I am actually new for this offer. I open an account today. I want to know should I order physical card or remain in Digital card? Any benifit like amazon 20% cb on platinum rupay card?

Missing