Did any one returned Jiophone after 3 years of usage in 2021. What is the amount refunded

185°
Deal Baba
DD66

Did any one returned Jiophone after 3 years of usage in 2021 What is the amount refunded

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Intresting

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What was the plan?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I also have same question. Where to return? How to return.

Link Copied

Just asked a jio person he told 300rs for working condition mobile

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

do not try to return/sell if your jiophone is working perfectly. these days sellers are selling old jiophones for between 2k and 3k. because the new jiophones have no WiFi facility. so, by highlighting the WiFi feature they are selling older jiophones at a higher price.

another thought … they may give us the best value if we keep our jiophone with us. for example, if jio offers jiophone-2 qwerty mobile for Rs.1500 with the exchange of our old jiophone-1, that deal is also a good deal for us.

Link Copied
ssganesh wrote:

do not try to return/sell if your jiophone is working perfectly. these days sellers are selling old jiophones for between 2k and 3k. because the new jiophones have no WiFi facility. so, by highlighting the WiFi feature they are selling older jiophones at a higher price.

another thought … they may give us the best value if we keep our jiophone with us. for example, if jio offers jiophone-2 qwerty mobile for Rs.1500 with the exchange of our old jiophone-1, that deal is also a good deal for us.

They are selling here in mah for 2700 flushed

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Archie wrote:

I also have same question. Where to return? How to return.

I approached a JIO store for return……they took all details and took around 15 days and said my refund has been rejected

1. If all T&C are met, then you can visit the nearest service center to get the process initiated.
2. JioPhone & charger to be carried along to JC, and the person carrying the same should have JioPhone in his/her name.
3. Also, carry POI/POA, like Aadhar card and a Cheque Leaf of bank account, which is in the same name as owner of JioPhone.
4. Refund is subject to minimum recharge requirements
5. Refund is not eligible on JioPhones which are bought second hand.

reason for rejection is 4 ) i had minimum recharge requirements

it seems the recharge has to be done only with jio.com or jio retailer i have done the recharge on amazon , freecharge paytm etc

Link Copied
Expand
DD66 wrote:

I approached a JIO store for return……they took all details and took around 15 days and said my refund has been rejected

1. If all T&C are met, then you can visit the nearest service center to get the process initiated.
2. JioPhone & charger to be carried along to JC, and the person carrying the same should have JioPhone in his/her name.
3. Also, carry POI/POA, like Aadhar card and a Cheque Leaf of bank account, which is in the same name as owner of JioPhone.

it seems the recharge has to be done only with jio.com or jio retailer i have done the recharge on amazon , freecharge paytm etc

So it means in simple words
Looted by mota bhai.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
Sunasuna wrote:

So it means in simple words
Looted by mota bhai.

yes…..thinking of returning the phone i maintained phone very good…..and now they are saying a silly reason for refunding…..i have a doubt the money which i paid went to jio itself and they didnt provided the services free for me…now why they are saying recharge should be done with jio.com or jio retailer….what is the difference

Link Copied
Expand
DD66 wrote:

yes…..thinking of returning the phone i maintained phone very good…..and now they are saying a silly reason for refunding…..i have a doubt the money which i paid went to jio itself and they didnt provided the services free for me…now why they are saying recharge should be done with jio.com or jio retailer….what is the difference

It was big pre plained game played by mota bhai, that the reason they had not disclosed detailed terms and condition, & created unnecessary hike for this phone, i till remember one of my friend had booked jio phone by paying Rs.500 extra.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Old jio phone price is 250 /- if you return at jio office !

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
syed786 wrote:

Old jio phone price is 250 /- if you return at jio office !

3 years back they took 1500 deposit amount…..and said they are going to refund 1500/- if the phone is in good condition and 36 months recharge is done

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
DD66 wrote:

3 years back they took 1500 deposit amount…..and said they are going to refund 1500/- if the phone is in good condition and 36 months recharge is done

That’s fraud statement by Jio company!

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
DD66 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/668630/medium/IMG_20210228_131737.JPG?1614498470

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
DD66 wrote:

Minimum recharge amount 149 per month?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
Archie wrote:

Minimum recharge amount 149 per month?

starting it was 49/- per month……then it changed to 75/- per month

Link Copied
Expand
Sunasuna wrote:

It was big pre plained game played by mota bhai, that the reason they had not disclosed detailed terms and condition, & created unnecessary hike for this phone, i till remember one of my friend had booked jio phone by paying Rs.500 extra.

i knew it from initially. At that time, dimers used to bash other operators (with AVOID) badly. Now same practice would be done by JIO. If motabhai cares so much for employees/consumers, he would not be Asia’s wealthiest person.

Missing