Hot Deal

Did any one returned Jiophone after 3 years of usage in 2021. What is the amount refunded

421°
Deal Legend
DD66

Did any one returned Jiophone after 3 years of usage in 2021 What is the amount refunded

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Intresting

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What was the plan?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I also have same question. Where to return? How to return.

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

I approached a JIO store for return……they took all details and took around 15 days and said my refund has been rejected

1. If all T&C are met, then you can visit the nearest service center to get the process initiated.
2. JioPhone & charger to be carried along to JC, and the person carrying the same should have JioPhone in his/her name.
3. Also, carry POI/POA, like Aadhar card and a Cheque Leaf of bank account, which is in the same name as owner of JioPhone.
4. Refund is subject to minimum recharge requirements
5. Refund is not eligible on JioPhones which are bought second hand.

reason for rejection is 4 ) i had minimum recharge requirements

it seems the recharge has to be done only with jio.com or jio retailer i have done the recharge on amazon , freecharge paytm etc

View 6 more replies
Link Copied

Just asked a jio person he told 300rs for working condition mobile

Generous Generous
Link Copied

do not try to return/sell if your jiophone is working perfectly. these days sellers are selling old jiophones for between 2k and 3k. because the new jiophones have no WiFi facility. so, by highlighting the WiFi feature they are selling older jiophones at a higher price.

another thought … they may give us the best value if we keep our jiophone with us. for example, if jio offers jiophone-2 qwerty mobile for Rs.1500 with the exchange of our old jiophone-1, that deal is also a good deal for us.

Link Copied

They are selling here in mah for 2700 flushed

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Old jio phone price is 250 /- if you return at jio office !

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

3 years back they took 1500 deposit amount…..and said they are going to refund 1500/- if the phone is in good condition and 36 months recharge is done

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply