did anyone here purchased gold or silver jewellery online?

99°
Missing
Deal Hunter
238
5189
39

Has anyone here bought any gold or siver jewellery or coins online? And if yes, please share the store’s name and your experience.
Also how’s bluestone as a store?

16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
307
1687
29

purchased gold coin from tatacliq – malabar
Good exp..sometimes shipping takes 8-10 days

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
214
5245
102

bluestone is authentic.. I bought gold coin from it long time back..

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1551
16

Bought MMTC PAMP gold coins from amazon and Flipkart last year with 10 percent discount.

Missing
Deal Hunter
238
5189
39
aswaniexpress wrote:

bluestone is authentic.. I bought gold coin from it long time back..

How do they ship it? like normal shipping or a bit extra care? and they do have tracking details, right?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,268
1884
30

I purchased Bluestone gold coin, its good experience, RSBL ALSO good.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
214
5245
102
Expand
hana25 wrote:

How do they ship it? like normal shipping or a bit extra care? and they do have tracking details, right?

shipping is secure bro…

Missing
Deal Hunter
238
5189
39
MJ1986 wrote:

I purchased Bluestone gold coin, its good experience, RSBL ALSO good.

thanks for the info! I guess I can go ahead and buy with a peace of mind

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,268
1884
30
Expand
hana25 wrote:

thanks for the info! I guess I can go ahead and buy with a peace of mind

I exhanged bluestone coins with jewelry in Tanisq Store, the person not know of bluestone brand and he check the quality of bluestone coins, bluestone coins are as mentioned in bill 22kt and grams are also perfect in reality.

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
484
29

I buy gold coins regularly . 58 grams in last 3 months . 125 + grams in last few years . No issue till now . Thought of buying jewellery but the high making charges , design selection just by looking at pics cancelled my plans

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
125
8

Hey! Even though I haven’t purchased any jewellery online but I have certainly bought a lot of Gold and Silver coins and bars from various companies like MMTC-PAMP,RSBL,Kundan,BRPL from various sources.

You can check the delivery, cost and service related details on my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/varunkuma...er

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
505
28

I had purchased gold jewellery and gold coin from bluestone and it was a good experience.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
290
2
anva wrote:

I buy gold coins regularly . 58 grams in last 3 months . 125 + grams in last few years . No issue till now . Thought of buying jewellery but the high making charges , design selection just by looking at pics cancelled my plans

How do you plan to sell them? (When you want to)

From what I have heard, it’s not an easy task to sell them at market rate (esp if they are 100g biscuits – which many buy as investment). The store guys will make a fuss and ask 10-20% lower than market rate for buying them back.

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
484
29
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

How do you plan to sell them? (When you want to)

From what I have heard, it’s not an easy task to sell them at market rate (esp if they are 100g biscuits – which many buy as investment). The store guys will make a fuss and ask 10-20% lower than market rate for buying them back.

I don’t sell gold for money . I sell when purchasing Jewellery so that I get actual price of gold. When buying Jewellery a part of the payment is made using gold coins .

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4443
137
Expand
hana25 wrote:

How do they ship it? like normal shipping or a bit extra care? and they do have tracking details, right?

Everyone now have tramper proof packing. These are special packing that will indicate if it was opened or not. I first saw them when I got a package from Amazon.US.. For a hard drive no less. Why they would use it for that I dont know.. Then I noticed Flipkart was also using them. Then when I got the Gold coin from amazon it also used a tamper proof packing. You can easily see if the package was opened in which case do not accept it. If you buy coins when they have mistakes like 10% off bank offers on them then you can buy them for under market prices. Amazon at the time had a few different gold coins with 10% HDFC discount so I got like 2gm for 6600, even now they are going for over 7000.. Some people make money on the arbitrage but I think its too much trouble..

Gold will hit rs10000/gm within the decade if not much much higher than that.. If we are still alive..

https://russia-insider.com/en/us-and-china-will...

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Purchase gold jewelry from Kasturi Diamond. My experience was good. The quality of the product is good. I really appreciate the products delivered as before the said date.

Missing