Did anyone pay rent on Payzapp using NoBroker.

41°
Deal Newbie
50
50
1

I have tried paying my rent on Pazyapp using NoBroker. However, they are asking for Bill Account ID. I have no clue what Bill Account ID is. I have even asked NoBroker customer care but even they were insisting that they dont provide any Bill Account ID

10 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
50
1


I was looking to pay rent on Payzapp using NoBroker. However, it is asking for Bill Account ID and I dont have any Bill Account ID from NoBroker. Even NoBroker didn’t know what Bill Account ID is. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/660332/medium/Screenshot_2021-01-16-11-37-47-84_c882b1866ec732d9f2b28c06a28b8628.jpg?1610872066

50
50
1

I have tried paying my rent on Pazyapp using NoBroker. However, they are asking for Bill Account ID. I have no clue what Bill Account ID is. I have even asked NoBroker customer care but even they were insisting that they dont provide any Bill Account IDhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/660339/medium/Screenshot_2021-01-16-11-37-47-84_c882b1866ec732d9f2b28c06a28b8628.jpg?1610876376

270
9755
142

Please don’t create multiple post for samething

107
991
7

Regarding your query, you need to pay rent using nobroker app/website, you need to go to nobroker and select payzapp payment option.
Note: The Rental menu on payzapp is not yet ready for nobroker

107
991
7
ramadesidime wrote:

Regarding your query, you need to pay rent using nobroker app/website, you need to go to nobroker and select payzapp payment option.
Note: The Rental menu on payzapp is not yet ready for nobroker

@Kartikpanjala

This is my reply to your request for help via DM.
Please let me know, which word or sentence, you could not understand from my above reply….

Also, if you are new to any kind of credit card financial transactions, learn how things works, before transacting.
Otherwise, the chances are there that you will lose 3% of your rent. (Assumption made that you are completely new to CC txns, if you are expert, then read below)

Check this thread….
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/nobroker-r...

50
536
3

They will put charge of 3%

Keep holding your money
Ask for rent slip and all
And then will say payment fail and return your money after deducting 3%

One time my rent was paid and next time they with held it

Dont tryst them

50
50
1
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

@Kartikpanjala

This is my reply to your request for help via DM.
Please let me know, which word or sentence, you could not understand from my above reply….

Also, if you are new to any kind of credit card financial transactions, learn how things works, before transacting.
Otherwise, the chances are there that you will lose 3% of your rent. (Assumption made that you are completely new to CC txns, if you are expert, then read below)

Check this thread….
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/nobroker-r...

The “NOTE” sentence from your comment is what I didnt understand

107
991
7
Expand
Kartikpanjala wrote:

The “NOTE” sentence from your comment is what I didnt understand

>>
Note: The Rental menu on payzapp is not yet ready for nobroker
>>

You mean to say, you did not understand the above?

What is there to understand, just go back to your second post in this thread.

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/did-anyone...

According to the picture shared by you, the nobroker payment via payzapp is not yet ready. It is yet to be configured from both payzapp and nobroker.

50
50
1
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

>>
Note: The Rental menu on payzapp is not yet ready for nobroker
>>

You mean to say, you did not understand the above?

What is there to understand, just go back to your second post in this thread.

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/did-anyone...

According to the picture shared by you, the nobroker payment via payzapp is not yet ready. It is yet to be configured from both payzapp and nobroker.

From the pic that I have shared, how can you say that it is not yet configured from Payzapp and NoBroker?

107
991
7
Expand
Kartikpanjala wrote:

From the pic that I have shared, how can you say that it is not yet configured from Payzapp and NoBroker?

This is what, you have mentioned while starting this thread…
>>
I have tried paying my rent on Pazyapp using NoBroker. However, they are asking for Bill Account ID. I have no clue what Bill Account ID is. I have even asked NoBroker customer care but even they were insisting that they dont provide any Bill Account ID
>>

As on today, Nobroker doesn’t provide any Account ID. But they will provide in future similar to RedGirrafee (unique ID). Until then , you should continue to transact on nobroker app/website.

Missing