Hot Deal

did anyone who applied for hdfc cc got 1500 amazon gv ?

577°
Helpful
hackerboys

I applied for hdfc cc in august when they restarted fresh applications and it got delivered around 26th aug 

As promised they said 1500 amazon gv but it is still not given . 

Does anyone got ?

Also how many hdfc cc can i hold because i get app notifications to apply for a new card   , can i apply and get one more card ?

35 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

Hdfc issues only one cc per customer…
Unless you are hnw customer..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

“Also how many hdfc cc can i hold because i get app notifications to apply for a new card   , can i apply and get one more card ?”

These HDFC retards do that very often, they do not know or lazy or don’t care about excluding existing customers

Funny thing is if u go ahead and apply they do not stop u or warn u like “only 1 card/customer” etc but they will go until Hard CIBIL Enq and stop😜

So do not even bother to apply

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Send an email to customerservices.cards. I got it in 3 days after sending them email. But for voucher i think the condition was 3 transactions in 30 days.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

whats the full mail id ???

View 12 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thanks for reminding I have also not received my card also came around aug end or september beginning …. will have to send mail 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

mailed them , now waiting for their response

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Mailed them on Dec 22nd. Received this mail today.

Thank you for writing to us.

We are writing to you with reference to your e-mail dated December 22, 2021 with the subject line : voucher.

We understand your concern. We have taken your request to concern team, As per team review, the voucher was already shared with you in your mobile number.

The voucher details are

Voucher code- ******
For quick resolution of this case, request you to assist the customer in claiming his/her voucher with the below mentioned details.
Voucher Code: *******
Visit www.gyftr.com/hdfcbankacti...on
Enter your Unique Password / Promo/ Voucher Code and click on “SUBMIT”
Choose your Brand and click on “REDEEM”
Check your details – Name, Mobile Number, E-Mail Id and select your quantity and click on “PROCEED”
That’s it! The Gift Voucher of the chosen brand will be sent to you in next 5 minutes.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Did you get it on mobile earlier??

View 7 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Off topic..
I had HDFC intermiles and Regelia first card..
I heard people getting millennia card for life time free.. is the offer still applicable? Can i get third HDFC card? Or should i close any card first?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks. I’ve mailed customer care. Let’s hope I also get it soon

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Those who entered code from agent recieved voucher?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No this offer is valid only for self application digitally without any reference.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Iam continously calling them and mailing + tweet several times

but they are unable to help me ... 

very poor service by hdfc bank 

today someone from hdfc support called me and told me to login to netbanking and there i will get option to contact bank branch and they will issue gift voucher ,, what a rubbish people 😒

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
It shud be renamed as
C Bank of India
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

checked my mail and finally saw some good news :-

We are writing to you with reference to your e-mail dated January 02, 2022 with the subject line : Amazon voucher not received for applying credit card Based on your e-mail, we have liaised with the concerned department and observed that The voucher has been already issued to your mobile number 78***09292 and the voucher PROMO CODE is - BOMC2Z2

redeemed 1500 gv .. btw it is not amazon..u can choose from gyftr according to our need.. finally 🙏🙏🙏🙏😜

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have redeemed the hdfc code on gyftr but gyftr has not sent me the amazon gift cards over sms. Any way to receive them?

replyuser
Click here to reply