Didn't get ₹ 100 on ₹ 500 cashback on Amazon !

186°
Missing
Deal Cadet

Hello Guys,

I had collected coupon of flat ₹ 100 cashback on order of ₹ 500 on amazon.
This i had got after paying CC bill via amazon , got 100 on 10000 payment.
In offer terms and conditions,  it was not mentioned about any specific category order. Offer was valid on payment via Amazon Pay UPI only.
So I placed order for Amrutanjan Balm 4 quantity, totalling ₹ 520.
I got no rush delivery cashback ₹ 25  immediately but ₹ 100 is still not credited even after shipment.
Normally, I have seen most of times that Amazon applicable cashback is credited after product shipment.
I have raised complaint with amazon cc but not sure if they can help.

Any ideas ? I also have same offer in 2 of other accounts.
Anyone of you have these offers ? Have you got cashback ?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/648184/medium/Screenshot_20201106-114037_Amazon.jpg?1604643046

34 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain

If you have made the payment now, then your payment for the credit card will be in a pending state. So once the balance gets successfully credited into your credit card and the status of your order gets updated to complete then you will get the coupon.

Missing
Shopping Friend

If it’s shipped and you haven’t got it then you are not getting it.
Is cashback was showing at checkout??
Also check coupon now if it’s redeemed or not.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Cody wrote:

If you have made the payment now, then your payment for credit card will be in a pending state. So once the balance gets sucesfully credited into your credit card and the status of your order gets updated to complete then you will get the coupon.

I had done credit card payment last week. I got credited to credit card account in 2 days. I got this coupon immediately which I had collected.
Used it just yesterday only.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Ash-D wrote:

No, it wasn’t showing at checkout. But I have this sams offer collected in 2 of my other accounts and just for test I tried to check by adding different items worth over 500.
In no case , it was showing 100 cashback at checkout.

As you said , I also observed that in amazon of you are eligible for cashback then you get it immediately or after shipment. ELSE you do not get.

Coupon is still showing as it is, NOT redeemed. See screenshot in post.

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

No, it wasn’t showing at checkout. But I have this sams offer collected in 2 of my other accounts and just for test I tried to check by adding different items worth over 500.
In no case , it was showing 100 cashback at checkout.

As you said , I also observed that in amazon of you are eligible for cashback then you get it immediately or after shipment. ELSE you do not get.

Coupon is still showing as it is, NOT redeemed. See screenshot in post.

As its a upi payment cashback & upi cashback doesn’t show up at checkout.
But yes once shipped and you didn’t received cashback I don’t think it’s gonna come cs support will be useless as they will fill some form and all bs.
Bro these offers also show at product page so check if they are there else you some t&c is missing or there’s any issue.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

As its a upi payment cashback & upi cashback doesn’t show up at checkout.
But yes once shipped and you didn’t received cashback I don’t think it’s gonna come cs support will be useless as they will fill some form and all bs.
Bro these offers also show at product page so check if they are there else you some t&c is missing or there’s any issue.

Thanks for quick reply.
Yes i also have same experience as you said these cc guys fill forms bs !

You are correct that products also show these offers but in that is in case of category specific cashback offers e.g. Flat 100 on 500 in mobile accessories or home or fashion.

But in this case offer seems to be generic except exeptions listed in detailed terms and conditions.
I specifically went and checked those exception products as well and confirmed that product I ordered is not one of those. I have taken pdf copy of all offer terms , faq.
I have less hopes but no harm in giving a try with amazon cc.

Missing
Deal Captain
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

I had done credit card payment last week. I got credited to credit card account in 2 days. I got this coupon immediately which I had collected.
Used it just yesterday only.

I have also not received the UPI Cashback, even though my order has been delivered.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Cody wrote:

I have also not received the UPI Cashback, even though my order has been delivered.

Ok, you also had same 100 on 500 offer ?
Have you raised complaint with amazon cc ?
In terms , faq they have mentioned that cashback may take 3 working days to credit.
My order was dispatched yesterday so I will wait till Wednesday and again follow up with amazon cc.

Missing
Deal Major

Sometimes it takes couple of hours to days (max 3 days*) to get CB post shipping (I got 250 PayLater CB after 10 hours*)
PS: Raise a complaint with CC

Missing
Deal Cadet
getready wrote:

Sometimes it takes couple of hours to days (max 3 days*) to get CB post shipping (I got 250 PayLater CB after 10 hours*)
PS: Raise a complaint with CC

Hoping for best, raised issue with cc already.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

Hoping for best, raised issue with cc already.

I also used this offer three days ago. Did not receive the CB even after delivery of the product.
Sent a mail to amazon cs. They replied that I need to wait 4 to 5 business days.

Since it is UPI payment, cb did not show up on the payment page.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

I also used this offer three days ago. Did not receive the CB even after delivery of the product.
Sent a mail to amazon cs. They replied that I need to wait 4 to 5 business days.

Ok, so my case is not only one.
Hopefully we will get cashback soon.
Unless I get that I am not going to try in other accounts.

Missing
Deal Captain
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

Ok, you also had same 100 on 500 offer ?
Have you raised complaint with amazon cc ?
In terms , faq they have mentioned that cashback may take 3 working days to credit.
My order was dispatched yesterday so I will wait till Wednesday and again follow up with amazon cc.

Yes, I also had the same offer.
Not raised yet, but in my case, I had also used 100 CB on 500 Home Furnishing offer, so that may be the reason only one offer got redeemed.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Cody wrote:

Yes, I also had the same offer.
Not raised yet, but in my case, I had also used 100 CB on 500 Home Furnishing offer, so that may be the reason only one offer got redeemed.

Ok, thats reason may be in your case.

Missing
Deal Cadet

I placed today order of each category individually, got all offers cb except for home products category

Missing
Deal Cadet
COTTONCANDY wrote:

I placed today order of each category individually, got all offers cb except for home products category

Ok, those cashbacks must be for specific category order.
But in my case offer is generic, flat 100 cashback on 500 via amazon pay upi.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

arguing with cc for cashback in amazon is always a waste of time and energy..trust me!!..
if you dont get the cb cancel the order..enjoy peace of mind.. offers comes and goes…it never ends..
amazon cc is not the cc which they had years back..
we should just accept it and carry on.. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
DealFinder wrote:

arguing with cc for cashback in amazon is always a waste of time and energy..trust me!!..
if you dont get the cb cancel the order..enjoy peace of mind.. offers comes and goes…it never ends..
amazon cc is not the cc which they had years back..
we should just accept it and carry on.. sunglasses

Agree.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Ash-D wrote:

Ordered home improvement products worth 573,
Yes its showing at checkout and also on all items in order ,
Showing Coupon not reedeemed in my rewards
Its 10 hours since I ordered still cashback not credited?
What should I do?

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand
shinningstarhere wrote:

Is the order is shipped??
If it was there at checkout you are definitely getting it. Also it will remain there unredemmed untill cashback gets credited.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Is the order is shipped??
If it was there at checkout you are definitely getting it. Also it will remain there unredemmed untill cashback gets credited.

Hoping to get , as it was always instant for me till now (cashback) before this order

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand
shinningstarhere wrote:

Hoping to get , as it was always instant for me till now (cashback) before this order

Don’t worry you will receive immediately when order will be shipped.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
shinningstarhere wrote:

What should I do?

@shinningstarhere Need clarification.

Can I assume that you have used Apayupi option for payment and it displayed the cashback on the payment page?

General impression is that ApayUPI payment option does not show the cashback, if the offer is forcing us to pay using apayupi.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

@shinningstarhere Need clarification.

Can I assume that you have used Apayupi option for payment and it displayed the cashback on the payment page?

General impression is that ApayUPI payment option does not show the cashback, if the offer is forcing us to pay using apayupi.

Apay + rupay dc

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
shinningstarhere wrote:

Apay + rupay dc

Thanks. This OP’s issue is different, hence requested for clarification.
You will get cb after the product dispatch.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
shinningstarhere wrote:

@Ash @ramadesidime received partial cashback for partial items dispatched, will receive remaining also smile smile

Missing
Deal Cadet

In my case item is delivered and still no cashback.
Amazon CC is going in loop despite sending screenshots of offer and they filling some cashback escalation forms.

Most likely I won’t get it.

These cashback offers with amazon pay upi are tricky as we don’t get to see any confirmation at payment confirmation page about applicable offers.
I have done screen recording of whole order process and will try to escalate with amazon cc after their promised resolution in 3 working days.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

Received the reply after sending the email again yesterday. They say, they have escalated twice and awaiting.
Note:Txn done on 03nov20.

Missing
Deal Subedar
mobileyog wrote:

In my case item is delivered and still no cashback.
Amazon CC is going in loop despite sending screenshots of offer and they filling some cashback escalation forms.

Most likely I won’t get it.

These cashback offers with amazon pay upi are tricky as we don’t get to see any confirmation at payment confirmation page about applicable offers.
I have done screen recording of whole order process and will try to escalate with amazon cc after their promised resolution in 3 working days.

I was told by cc that you will receive cashback on 1 order last year.. i ordered while cc on phone.. they said he will create request and you will receive..
I followed up with them for 1 month.. and give up…
Eventually.. they don’t give.. if it’s not credited by system..
Those were days with Amazon.. when they used to understand

Missing