DIMERS DONT PANIC

296°
  • 2051 Views
  • 68 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
    • Self Promotion : 4
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Repost : 1
Missing
Blogger
0
2067
55

don’t panic over 6p/min on jio

stop these unnecessary threads

there were days when on airtel i used to pay 5rs per minutes for incoming calls

enjoy and relax.

in coming days due to privatization and becoming of capitalist economy , you will be paying quite a levy on products and services. worry about that from now onwards.

KEEP CALM AND KEEP LOOTING

67 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
516
7
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

it is in dost and dimes.

not in hot deals or loot.

Actually I joined Loot Deals Notification alert of Desidime and I got a Notification about this post in that alert.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,172
2302
137

These can’t stop unless modi is ruling us as he encourage more fdi and privitisation of govt owned railways,airways

Missing
Blogger
0
2067
55
dealmate wrote:

These can’t stop unless modi is ruling us as he encourage more fdi and privitisation of govt owned railways,airways

+1


they opposed fdi gst among others when in opposition

Missing
Critic
23
2058
44

Sir Roger, we aren’t as rich as you. You can just play one match and lose and still make up 250 years of recharge and then some. 6 paisa per min is a lot sir. Will this be followed by Voda too sir? Any information on that? I’ll be porting out from Jio next month anyway.

By the way, we are paying for incoming calls again. Just in an indirect way. No recharge = no incoming is basically paying for incoming calls. Last time we paid for incoming calls in direct way was back in 2002-03 i think.

Missing
Blogger
0
2067
55
ithehappy wrote:

Sir Roger, we aren’t as rich as you. You can just play one match and lose and still make up 250 years of recuse and then some. 6 paisa per min is a lot sir. Will this be followed by Voda too sir? Any information on that? I’ll be porting out from Jio next month anyway.

By the way, we are paying for incoming calls again. Just in an indirect way. No recharge = no incoming is basically paying for incoming calls. Last time we paid for incoming calls in direct way was back in 2002-03 i think.

airtel users are already paying for iuc unknowingly via 29,35 recharge.

don’t know about voda , never used it from when it was hutch.

BSNL is the life saver but its being sold .

Missing
Community Angel
73
4771
52
ithehappy wrote:

Sir Roger, we aren’t as rich as you. You can just play one match and lose and still make up 250 years of recharge and then some. 6 paisa per min is a lot sir. Will this be followed by Voda too sir? Any information on that? I’ll be porting out from Jio next month anyway.

By the way, we are paying for incoming calls again. Just in an indirect way. No recharge = no incoming is basically paying for incoming calls. Last time we paid for incoming calls in direct way was back in 2002-03 i think.

Roger is working in BoB.

Missing
Critic
23
2058
44
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Roger is working in BoB.

Oh for heaven’s sake. I hate that bank. My father worked there as well. But I still hate UCO and UBI more, Lol.

Missing
Blogger
0
2067
55
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Oh for heaven’s sake. I hate that bank. My father worked there as well. But I still hate UCO and UBI more, Lol.

reasons for hating

Missing
Deal Subedar
149
1267
13
dealmate wrote:

These can’t stop unless modi is ruling us as he encourage more fdi and privitisation of govt owned railways,airways

And this is only in the first six months of his second term.
Don’t know what all nightmares we’ve in store for another 4.5 years….
Future is really dark…

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
279
0
Expand
cocay wrote:

And this is only in the first six months of his second term.
Don’t know what all nightmares we’ve in store for another 4.5 years….
Future is really dark…

Really dark

Missing
Community Angel
73
4771
52
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

no LTF CARD available, without spend based reversal

Prime Credit Card is LTF & all other credit cards – spend based waiver.

Missing
Blogger
0
2067
55
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Prime Credit Card is LTF & all other credit cards – spend based waiver.

that is secured credit card issued against fixed deposit. those cards are always free.  like Axis insta easy card.

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1285
22
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

that is secured credit card issued against fixed deposit. those cards are always free.  like Axis insta easy card.

What should be minimum duration of FD for issuance of this secured credit card?
Will this secured card remain valid after FD withdrawal on maturity.

Missing
Blogger
0
2067
55
Expand
nimod wrote:

What should be minimum duration of FD for issuance of this secured credit card?
Will this secured card remain valid after FD withdrawal on maturity.

you have to surrender cc to close fd.

fd will be un Custody of branch


no time limit has been mentioned officially , but in practice we go for 1 year period.


Missing