Dimes expired?

183°
Deal Cadet
12
961
33

I have never used dimes and wasnt 100% aware of the value of dimes …

But one thing for sure my dimes have vanished …. how to find out what went wrong.. and how to reclaim it?

17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
92
11702
26
Moderator

You must have got notification that your dimes are expiring on DD-MM-YY

12
961
33
R0417 wrote:

You must have got notification that your dimes are expiring on DD-MM-YY

no

1,583
17926
1543
Admin

No worries at all @avijeet . While we intended to send notifications to all users, We might have missed out due to some technical glitch which we discovered later.

We are trying to revert for those users. Please give us few days time to bring sanity to the whole thing smile Dont worry, we are here to help you guys.

We have restored your dimes again. It will expire on 31st Jan. Request you to please go ahead and redeem before expiry.

12
961
33
admin wrote:

No worries at all @avijeet . While we intended to send notifications to all users, We might have missed out due to some technical glitch which we discovered later.

We are trying to revert for those users. Please give us few days time to bring sanity to the whole thing smile Dont worry, we are here to help you guys.

We have restored your dimes again. It will expire on 31st Jan. Request you to please go ahead and redeem before expiry.

Ooops! Sorry. When redeeming dimes for the first time, you need to have a minimum balance of 199 dimes.

I have 148 … please guide what to do?

88
1692
19
admin wrote:

No worries at all @avijeet . While we intended to send notifications to all users, We might have missed out due to some technical glitch which we discovered later.

We are trying to revert for those users. Please give us few days time to bring sanity to the whole thing smile Dont worry, we are here to help you guys.

We have restored your dimes again. It will expire on 31st Jan. Request you to please go ahead and redeem before expiry.

Mine also expired . No alert received flushed

0
3774
57
admin wrote:

No worries at all @avijeet . While we intended to send notifications to all users, We might have missed out due to some technical glitch which we discovered later.

We are trying to revert for those users. Please give us few days time to bring sanity to the whole thing smile Dont worry, we are here to help you guys.

We have restored your dimes again. It will expire on 31st Jan. Request you to please go ahead and redeem before expiry.

My dimes have also expired without any notification. Please restore them.

92
11702
26
Moderator
Expand
avijeet wrote:

Ooops! Sorry. When redeeming dimes for the first time, you need to have a minimum balance of 199 dimes.

I have 148 … please guide what to do?

Post deals,coupons or play desidime housie to collect more dimes….
For first time redemption you need minimum 200 dimes

112
1168
4
Expand
avijeet wrote:

Ooops! Sorry. When redeeming dimes for the first time, you need to have a minimum balance of 199 dimes.

I have 148 … please guide what to do?

Let them expire smile  this is the main strategy, so that they can wipe off dimes of users like us.

@admin right ?

1,583
17926
1543
Admin
Expand
avijeet wrote:

Ooops! Sorry. When redeeming dimes for the first time, you need to have a minimum balance of 199 dimes.

I have 148 … please guide what to do?

You can either convert to Gold dimes or try sharing more deals to reach 199 dimes.

1,583
17926
1543
Admin
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Let them expire smile  this is the main strategy, so that they can wipe off dimes of users like us.

@admin right ?

Its an accounting nightmare for us… otherwise wont take so much efforts behind dimes expiry.

57
12271
24
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Let them expire smile  this is the main strategy, so that they can wipe off dimes of users like us.

@admin right ?

Haven’t u read above deadline extended till 31jan..🙄

1,583
17926
1543
Admin
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

My dimes have also expired without any notification. Please restore them.

Extended for you and @smart

Plz redeem before 31st January or convert to gold dimes.

112
1168
4
Expand
S..815 wrote:

Haven’t u read above deadline extended till 31jan..🙄

So, now to reach minimum redemption target, I should search and search for more deals ?

57
12271
24
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

So, now to reach minimum redemption target, I should search and search for more deals ?

Yes redeem before 31st January or convert to gold dimes. As suggested above & to redeem for gv u should reach the threshold before 31 & no other ways except shared above..

0
3774
57
Expand
admin wrote:

Extended for you and @smart

Plz redeem before 31st January or convert to gold dimes.

I filled the dime redemption form for my 336 dimes three days ago, but I still see the dimes in my account.

Do the dimes get deducted when you initiate the process from your end?

251
5893
24
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

I filled the dime redemption form for my 336 dimes three days ago, but I still see the dimes in my account.

Do the dimes get deducted when you initiate the process from your end?

U will get pm from @bumblefoot

Missing