Diners Black card 10x points Query!

102°
Deal Newbie
100
57
0

Hello, I’m new to DCB card, I just want to know if i purchase amazon gift card on Amazon through smartbuy, Will i get 10x reward points?
And do you think hdfc smartbuy 10x rewards points offer will extend? THANKS

11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
195
3074
42

No you won’t get 10x  only the OOS az Gift Card on smartbuy gives 10X

55
1297
8

If you buy install voucher on smartbuy then only

55
1297
8

Amazon gv is oos ,understandable  but why flipkart TV also oos

9
6767
90

How to get 10x rewards on Myntra and other brands like below :

Swiggy Ola FirstCry BookMyShow Zoomcar Godrej Nature’s Basket

Do we just shop normally and pay using dcb card or we need to use something like smartbuy ?

57
84
1

Shop normally and pay using DCB card you will get 10x rewards
only for specific sites like amazon/flipkart/redbus you need to use Smartbuy

55
1297
8
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

How to get 10x rewards on Myntra and other brands like below :

Swiggy Ola FirstCry BookMyShow Zoomcar Godrej Nature’s Basket

Do we just shop normally and pay using dcb card or we need to use something like smartbuy ?

Normally use them ,this is brand partners of DCB , their RP is different than smartbuy . 25k RP max per month

50
399
1
ZitOO wrote:

If you buy install voucher on smartbuy then only

Do the reward points get credited after 60 or 90 days?

266
3011
41
Expand
watever wrote:

Do the reward points get credited after 60 or 90 days?

after 2 days of transaction settlement mostly. Otherwise in 90 days

128
4286
63
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

No you won’t get 10x  only the OOS az Gift Card on smartbuy gives 10X

What kind of gift card is this!

128
4286
63
ZitOO wrote:

If you buy install voucher on smartbuy then only

Can you please explain?

Missing