Dishtv higher official email id

66°
suspended
5
144
4

I need dishtv higher official email id where i can complain my problem
Any help?

11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
140
402
1
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

you are higher officer ?

no, but if you can share your problem then i will see if it can be solved at my level

5
144
4
Expand
pkum wrote:

no, but if you can share your problem then i will see if it can be solved at my level

R u working in dish tv?
My problem is not for customer care related

52
74
2

hii
do you have dish tv
i recharged wirh 1279 fot 3 years non stop paci and now they are telling plans wil be changed as per trai order

548
12785
166
devbehel172 wrote:

hii
do you have dish tv
i recharged wirh 1279 fot 3 years non stop paci and now they are telling plans wil be changed as per trai order

yes but you get refund.

548
12785
166
Expand
tushmacd31 wrote:

Have u got refund or had a word with dishtv cc ?

yup, I have AIRTEL digital TV, 1 year pack subscribed.

Airtel Digital TV cancel my 1 year pack & refund to my Airtel Digital TV account balance.

143
2403
23
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

yup, I have AIRTEL digital TV, 1 year pack subscribed.

Airtel Digital TV cancel my 1 year pack & refund to my Airtel Digital TV account balance.

Thats great .
But how was refund like the paid amount -usage ?

Missing