Do i need to pay toll if i live under 5km from toll ?

185°
Deal Lieutenant
hackerboys

guys anybody clear this thing as iam under 5km radius from a newly constructed expressway 

will i need to pay toll ?

i have heard there is some “pass” for the local vehicles.   How it is made and how they verify 5km ?





Expired
24 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

With your adhar card address and vehicle registration

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Its pass for local residents upto 20 kms of area.

“The motorists need to submit valid address proof and Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle, along with the application,”

Contact toll plaza staff. Monthly pass is from 250 to 350 I think

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

Its pass for local residents upto 20 kms of area.

“The motorists need to submit valid address proof and Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle, along with the application,”

Contact toll plaza staff. Monthly pass is from 250 to 350 I think

Ye to muje pata hi nai tha…
Is this valid for all tolls PAN India?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Ye to muje pata hi nai tha…
Is this valid for all tolls PAN India?

Yes

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Ye to muje pata hi nai tha…
Is this valid for all tolls PAN India?

No only for the toll in your area. Doesn’t mean you can travel pan india toll free. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

Its pass for local residents upto 20 kms of area.

“The motorists need to submit valid address proof and Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle, along with the application,”

Contact toll plaza staff. Monthly pass is from 250 to 350 I think

Where is this mentioned officially??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
jambui wrote:

No only for the toll in your area. Doesn’t mean you can travel pan india toll free. 

and one more question

Iam sorry but iam new to this toll thing

 Does the toll gets deducted when i enter a toll booth or when i exit , ?

today when i crossed the tolls and came back home there was no deduction in paytm app  , i was happy no toll deducted  😀 later when i checked after 2 hours it was showing 1 toll deducted of 47rs.

later on when i checked at night it is showing 60 rs,  2 times 😑

Is there any site or app where i can check the actual toll charges..bcoz iam very much confused regarding the charges.


Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
GamesBond wrote:

Where is this mentioned officially??

check on nhai  for respective toll

for example
https://tis.nhai.gov.in/TollInformation?TollPla...


The rates for monthly pass applicable for local
non-commercial vehicle residing within a distance of 20 km from the toll plaza for the year 2021-22 shall be Rs.285/-.

last
https://morth.nic.in/sites/default/files/faqs_e...

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Pay only if you can. Otherwise don’t go from that route

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
jambui wrote:

No only for the toll in your area. Doesn’t mean you can travel pan india toll free. 

Yeah I got it.
Only in 20 kms radius right?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Yeah I got it.
Only in 20 kms radius right?

Right,
I am using it this from a long time.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
japeshsingla wrote:

Right,
I am using it this from a long time.

How much do you have to pay monthly for this toll then?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Usually what happens when we visit the toll office is they would provide the pass only if one has lost their own land for the road.
Also, Does this rule apply for the tolls inside a city as well?? Asking because the number of people who love withi

Usually what happens when we visit the toll office is they would provide the pass only if one has lost their own land for the road.
Also, Does this rule apply for the tolls inside a city as well?? Asking because the number of people who love within 5km radius is way too much and the toll person will directly refuse because of this.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Ye to muje pata hi nai tha…
Is this valid for all tolls PAN India?

yes valid for pan India

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

5 km wala kaisa kya rule hai koi shi se btayega ajj hi mai apna address edit Krta 😄😄😄 driver ka adhar chaiye ki ki gadi ki rc me adress ass-pass ka hona ???

bus ka fare 20 rs and toll 40 ka bhut mhnga pd jata haii yrr 🤣🤣

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
GamesBond wrote:

Usually what happens when we visit the toll office is they would provide the pass only if one has lost their own land for the road.
Also, Does this rule apply for the tolls inside a city as well?? Asking because the number of people who love within 5km radius is way too much and the toll person will directly refuse because of this.

As per my information,  it is applicable on NHAI toll, on highways. Its applicable for all residents within 20 km radius. It is applicable from 2008 i think. Better contact toll authority

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

For my area, we just have to show the driving license from afar so that they stop the fastag scan ghost

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

For my area, we just have to show the driving license from afar so that they stop the fastag scan ghost

fastag scan is done by system , how can they stop it ?😳

by afar do u mean u show them license before 40-50 metre and then they did not scan the fastag for ur car ? 

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

fastag scan is done by system , how can they stop it ?😳

by afar do u mean u show them license before 40-50 metre and then they did not scan the fastag for ur car ? 

Ya smile

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Ya smile

i will try this from now but one thing ,, till how much the toll is free i mean if i entered highway from my city which is under 20km , then i left the highway from other end after 50km which is the next toll so it will be free ?

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

i will try this from now but one thing ,, till how much the toll is free i mean if i entered highway from my city which is under 20km , then i left the highway from other end after 50km which is the next toll so it will be free ?

Not sure about that sweat_smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

How much do you have to pay monthly for this toll then?

at my location is of 325Rs per month for unlimited trips. it will be punched with your fastag so you have to pass through fastag lane and it will deduct 0 rupees. 

Once you are registered at the toll for local traffic after that you can re-new your pass from paytm. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
japeshsingla wrote:

at my location is of 325Rs per month for unlimited trips. it will be punched with your fastag so you have to pass through fastag lane and it will deduct 0 rupees. 

Once you are registered at the toll for local traffic after that you can re-new your pass from paytm. 

unlimited trips 😳
mtlb kitni b baar highway pe jao , no toll 
or kha se kha tk  ,
will it apply on same highway only ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

unlimited trips 😳
mtlb kitni b baar highway pe jao , no toll 
or kha se kha tk  ,
will it apply on same highway only ?

RIght unlimited trips till the next toll arrives.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply